Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? (35858 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by idahme(m): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Promzy99:
Diabetic 4rm birth? How possible?
It's possible, though I'm not saying she is diabetic. My classmate in JSS1 when we got to know him was already a type A patient, he succumbed to it after our SS3. He passed on even before his dad succumbed to same illness about five years after his.
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Kobojunkie: 12:14am On Oct 26, 2021
Promzy99:
A customer I was conversing with today, told me that d parents should kill a snake nd wrap it around her waist, that it wud stop d flow. I dnt really knw how true.
That is bullsheet! By the way, why are you telling your girlfriend's business to everyone? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Oct 26, 2021
Mercychen:
Shes battling such in her life, instead of seeking solution to her problem, she's busy sleeping in a guest house with a man.

Let her get bornagain first. Then go for deliverance because sometimes it's could be a spiritual cause.

Secondly, take her to a very good hospital for proper diagnosis and treatment.
A majority of those healed by Jesus Christ were not born-again, so I fail to see the correlation between this problem this woman is dealing with and being born again. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by DaveJacuzie: 12:18am On Oct 26, 2021
Coupled with prayers, she should stop taking lots of water late in the evening. Let her start from there.
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by killerdragon(m): 12:33am On Oct 26, 2021
garriAndsugar:
She should taking alcohols and too much water at night..

Also pray for her in case if village people put hand..
this one na suicide advice
tell your gf not to drink water at night and also use the bathroom before going to bed
should be over in a month's time

also no alcohol please

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Kaypaparino(m): 4:14am On Oct 26, 2021
There's a solution to it, have made the advert on here 2 times . Check my DM. You will see and contact me for more info. It's a simple cure.
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A majority of those healed by Jesus Christ were not born-again, so I fail to see the correlation between this problem this woman is dealing with and being born again. undecided

Whether or not it correlates with her problem, She still needs Christ or what's your point?
Since when has it become a crime to chip in the gospel?

I see you're no longer for the gospel these days. Jumping every where with people who don't believe in Christ or his gospel and saying all sort of things. now you're implying someone doesn't need Christ.

Just check your ways. You have deviated.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Kobojunkie: 4:56am On Oct 26, 2021
Mercychen:
Whether or not it correlates with her problem, She still needs Christ or what's your point?
Since when has it become a crime to chip in the gospel?

I see you're no longer for the gospel these days. Jumping every where with people who don't believe in Christ or his gospel and saying all sort of things. now you're implying someone doesn't need Christ.

Just check your ways. You have deviated.
How did you come to the conclusion that she needs Jesus Christ though? undecided
Even Jesus Christ said that He came for those weary and heavy-laden - Matthew 11 vs 28-30 - meaning not every one needs Jesus Christ, and nothing in the description provided about the gal seems to indicate this she fits the criteria put forty by Jesus Christ Himself. So? undecided

I am no longer for the Gospel, jumping everywhere with people who don't believe in Jesus Christ and saying all sorts of things? First of all, so long as you live in this world expect to be live among those who don't believe as you do. Now, as for you accusation that I say all sorts of things, I hope you intend to make clear what you mean by "all sorts of things"? undecided

May I suggest you take time to actually read through the 4 Gospels so you can learn of the person called Jesus Christ and maybe understand why your attempt to shove Him at people who don't care or are not even of Him is antiChrist to begin with. Jesus Christ lived over 30 years on This planet and there is no record of an attempt by Him to shove His New Covenant at those who did not receive Him and what He had to say. You will do well to learn from Him. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Facidio: 5:24am On Oct 26, 2021
Mercychen:
Shes battling such in her life, instead of seeking solution to her problem, she's busy sleeping in a guest house with a man.

Let her get bornagain first. Then go for deliverance because sometimes it's could be a spiritual cause.

I'm Africa, everything is spiritual and witchcraft. How we wan take grow
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Ayo081(m): 5:52am On Oct 26, 2021
Promzy99:
A customer I was conversing with today, told me that d parents should kill a snake nd wrap it around her waist, that it wud stop d flow. I dnt really knw how true.
shocked

Don't start another trouble, you want to turn her to snake girl? undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by femi4: 6:04am On Oct 26, 2021
Mercychen:

Everything is not spiritual, it has medical explanation

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 26, 2021
femi4:
Everything is not spiritual, it has medical explanation

Did you not see where I also suggested the medicals?
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:14am On Oct 26, 2021
Mercychen:

And you could not have given this advice without disparaging her first? Ahann. undecided Nawa o. Make she no date again? Abi she no go meet people? You couldn't see the CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND HER CONTROL that forced them to lodge in a guest house?

Busy, kwa?

Abi you think it is not a thing of shame for her too and you know for sure she has been sitting down helplessly, not looking for solution here and there?

Make una dey take am easy sha. Pray you don't find yourself in a situation, too, that'll expose your weakness or defect to the world's eyes.

Good morning, o.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by cooooooks(m): 6:17am On Oct 26, 2021
Have compassion.

Do you think an adult wants to be bedwetting??

There may be reasons for it. At a talk in my church many years ago, we were told that sometimes, this is caused by childhood sexual abuse.

Work together towards fixing it. There are some incontinence drugs Sha. And obviously, limit food & drink after say 7 pm.

Promzy99:
Strange things do happen guys. Yerterday being sunday, My babe nd I went out 2 take some bottles as usual @ one of our favourite bar in Oyigbo. So it happend that we finished late cos of d interesting nollywood movie that was showing on african magic @ d bar. She got calls 4rm home dat dia is a heavy presence of Army men harrassing nd flogging people. For safety purpose, I decided that we lodge in nearby guest house to spend d nite and dis is our first time spending d nite 2geda. While sleeping, (me I wasn't that deep at sleep cos of d alcoholic drink) with her left leg wrappd around me, I startd feeling some wet sensation. Immediately, I turnd on my phone's torch, lol nd behold my babe was zapping. I got shockd. I woke her up with anger, she feeling very sorry, hugd me nd was pleading with me seriously with tears drippin down her eyes. I couldnt help but to feel sorry 4 her too. She said she's been battling with dat issue since childhood. Please, how can I help her?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by cooooooks(m): 6:21am On Oct 26, 2021
I'm sure she has tried many solutions since her childhood.

Frankly, she and her family may have given up.

Promzy99:
Shes been doing all that, but it has nt been helping. She said she doesnt even know when it happens. She has no control over d situation.
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by babaalagbo1(m): 6:27am On Oct 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op,that thing no get cure.....No just waste your money untop wetin you no go ever find e cure.......With time,na only the thing go stop for her body.......

But lemme advice you as guyman to guyman....You sure say that your gf no get any infection? undecided. Besides all these highness na something wey dey ginger person to piss frequently especially when you drink am excess.. Make she stop to dey high alcohol too cha..
if you're interested in traditional cure or she can use traditional stuff and follow the steps I'm going to tell you dm me 0806663555
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

And you could not have given this advice without disparaging her first? Ahann. undecided Nawa o. Make she no date again? Abi she no go meet people? You couldn't see the CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND HER CONTROL that forced them to lodge in a guest house?

Busy, kwa?

Abi you think it is not a thing of shame for her too and you know for sure she has been sitting down helplessly, not looking for solution here and there?

Make una dey take am easy sha. Pray you don't find yourself in a situation, too, that'll expose your weakness or defect to the world's eyes.

Good morning, o.

I don't get your point cos you're just all over the place.

Was sleeping in a guest house with a man the solution to her problem)condition or what exactly are you rambling about?

And who's talking about exposing anyone's weakness here? Was that what you understood in my comment?

Her condition asides. ( Cos that's not what I'm condemning her act for) Is it a good thing, or would you advise your daughter/sisters to sleep with a man in a guest house just because they have to date?

I said it! The rottenness in our society is largely caused by the kind of Parents we have today. Imagine what is coming from you who's suppose to be a mother figure to these little ones.

I'm not saying she shouldn't date. Fine, she was stranded. Why can't the op lodge her in the guest house alone and go back home. Or was there chaos at his own place too?

Look, I will never stop condemning immoral acts just because people like you think differently.

You too pray you don't find yourself in a situation that will expose your weakness.
Make that your watchward because you need it the most.

Morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:55am On Oct 26, 2021
Mercychen:

I don't get your point cos you're just all over the place.

Was sleeping in a guest house with a man the solution to her problem)condition or what exactly are you rambling about?

And who's talking about exposing anyone's weakness here? Was that what you understood in my comment?

Her condition asides. ( Cos that's not what I'm condemning her act for) Is it a good thing, or would you advise your daughter/sisters to sleep with a man in a guest house just because they have to date?

I said it! The rottenness in our society is largely caused by the kind of Parents we have today. Imagine what is coming from you who's suppose to be a mother figure to these little ones.

I'm not saying she shouldn't date. Fine, she was stranded. Why can't the op lodge her in the guest house alone and go back home. Or was there chaos at his own place too?

Look, I will never stop condemning immoral act just because people like you think differently.

You too pray you don't find yourself in a situation that will expose your weakness.
Make that your watchward because you need it the most.

Morning.

You too you are all over the place. Sorry. If you don't get me, that's on you. Oshey. Master of Morality. Keeper of Women's Sexual Mileage.

Where in the post did the op mention them sleeping together? People like me? Nahh. The fact that your mind went to an immoral act first says a lot about you. When you don't know the lady in question.

I ask again:

- Did you not see where situations FORCED them to lodge in a guest house? Make she go jam soldiers for road? You wan may dem design her body?

- Have you never gone on a date with a man? You never get boyfren before? Is it everything that is perfect about you? Do you not still date in spite of that?

- You said she is busy doing kinikan. Where? How do you know she is a slut? Because she went out with her boyfriend to drink, enjoy herself and watch Nollywood movie?

- Do you KNOW that she is not looking for solutions for her problem? Do you know that she is not taking it seriously? Because you said instead of looking for solution, she's doing something else.

- Do you believe the lady is not ashamed as she is?

- And if she bedwets, do you expect her to always stay in the home and never meet people?

- Okay. If she no sleep with man, would that have solved the problem? undecided If sleeping around doesn't solve it, how does the slut-shaming help her condition?

- If she'd stayed alone in the hotel and something happened to her? You won't come here to say na man she follow?

- And if she was even having sex with the guy in question, how is it your business?

Mother figure, kwa? Eweee. grin I don die. Ohh. Wow. It's good to know some of you here sees me as a maternal figure o. Ehen. So I act advanced in age and give vibes of having settled down abi? You think I don born plenty pikin? Good to know that. Good to know I'm giving vibes of a wobe and woke parent. smiley

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You too you are all over the place. Sorry. If you don't get me, that's on you. Oshey. Master of Morality. Keeper of Women's Sexual Mileage.

Where in the post did the op said they slept together? People like me? Nahh. The fact that your mind went to an immoral act first says a lot about you. When you don't know the lady in question.

I ask again:

- Did you not see where situations FORCED them to lodge in a guest house? Make she go jam soldiers for road? You wan may dem design her body?

- Have you never gone on a date with a man? You never get boyfren before? Is it everything that is perfect about you? Do you not still date in spite of that?

- You said she is busy doing kinikan. Where? How do you know she is a slut? Because she went out with her boyfriend to drink, enjoy herself and watch Nollywood movie?

- Do you KNOW that she is not looking for solutions for her problem? Do you know that she is not taking it seriously?

- Do you believe the lady is not ashamed as she is?

- And if she bedwets, do you expect her to always stay in the home and never meet people?

- Okay. If she no sleep with man, would that have solved the problem? undecided If sleeping around doesn't solve. So how does the slut-shaming help her condition?

- If she'd stayed alone in the hotel and something happened? You won't come here to say na man she follow?

Mother figure, kwa? Eweee. grin I don die. Ohh. Wow. It's good to know some of you here sees me as a maternal figure o. Ehen. So I act advanced in age and give vibes of having settled down abi? Good to know that.

There you go again. Just running around like a beheaded chicken without any clear cut direction or straight forward point.

When did I call her a slut? Huh!

You know what?
I'm done with you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:11am On Oct 26, 2021
Mercychen:

There you go again. Just running around like a beheaded chicken without any clear cut direction or straight forward point.

You know what?
I'm done with you.

You slut-shamed her and judged her, and then implied she's not looking for a solution for her issue because of that. Simple and clear. You don't have to say the word.

When you said she's 'busy' with man, undecided what's that? If you weren't talking about an immoral act, two people sleeping on the bed wouldn't have triggered your response.

You know her before? You can't advice and move on? Was the condemnation necessary?

Anything to posture good morals and judge women. I know. Na una way.

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Kobojunkie: 7:32am On Oct 26, 2021
Promzy99:
Shes been doing all that, but it has nt been helping. She said she doesnt even know when it happens. She has no control over d situation.
Tell her that what she likely has is a medical case that many adults indeed struggle with.
Research suggests bed-wetting occurs in 1 to 2 percent of adults. However, the number may be higher. Some adults are likely embarrassed or unwilling to talk with their doctor about the problem. If you experience occasional or one-time bed-wetting as an adult, you likely have nothing to worry about.https://www.healthline.com/health/adult-bed-wetting
What she needs to do is see a doctor about it and get the right treatment necessary for her condition. undecided
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by garriAndsugar: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2021
Mercychen:

You know what?
I'm done with you.
Why you always like this..

Very soon you will deactivate this account and create another one but your comments are still the same..we will know it's you cos you can't change.. sad

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by TheWolfen(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2021
I have seen many things things on nairaland. This one shock me
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by sharpwriter(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You slut-shamed her and judged her, and then implied she's not looking for a solution for her issue because of that. Simple and clear. You don't have to say the word.

When you said she's 'busy' with man, undecided what's that? If you weren't talking about an immoral act, two people sleeping on the bed wouldn't have triggered your response.

You know her before? You can't advice and move on? Was the condemnation necessary?

Anything to posture good morals and judge women. I know. Na una way.
You did well!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Berezuski: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2021
Promzy99:

Yes it works
There was a certain boy around 16 as at then
Who was notorious for bed wetting, so they rolled a snake around him and it stopped
Well it's been long don't know if that practice may have be abused by now
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by ComputerOperato: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2021
Mercychen:

You know what?
I'm done with you.
Iya gbogbo,
Magnoliaa is right.
You judged her first before coming forth with advise.
Methinks you should come down from your high horse and see things from a realistic view.

Even Tuface talk am "You no holy pass my sister"

Modified:
Even the resident pastor (Pastor Righteousness) did not judge them.
He only advised them to give their life to Christ for prayers to work.
This should serve as a clue to you too.

PS: I know say you get sharp mouth. But no worry, I have consider that before quoting you.
I already donned my protective suit before entering the comments section.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:54am On Oct 26, 2021
ComputerOperato:

Iya gbogbo,
Magn.oliaa is right...

I swear to God, and on the name of whatever you serve, if you mention my moniker to pit me against her and twist things this morning, you will hear it from me!

What is your fkinggg issue?? What is it?? Which one is 'Magnolia is right, Iya?' You dey ment??

You cannot quote her and tell her whatever you want to without bringing my moniker into it??

Please, mind yourself.
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Maks27: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I swear to God, and on the name of whatever you serve, if you mention my moniker to pit me against her and twist things this morning, you will hear it from me!

What is your fkinggg issue?? What is it?? Which one is 'Magnolia is right, Iya?' You dey ment??

You cannot quote her and tell her whatever you want to without bringing my moniker into it??

Please, mind yourself.
easy Mama
Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by MufasaLion: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2021
Bed what? cheesy grin grin

So hilarious! She should work on herself! She's no more a kid. What if she's got a baby? Mommy and baby will be bedwetting? shocked

And please don't listen to those crackheads telling you it's spiritual. It is not! Don't let anybody decieve you!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? by Omniman(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2021
angry

Anything small thing,
na spiritual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.