Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo (34711 Views)

Obidient Bread Spotted In Onitsha, Anambra (Photo) / Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat / Army Major Churchill Orji Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by OyigboUpdate: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
This beautiful medical student who was killed by the IPOB/ESN Unknown Gunmen would be buried this weekend. Her family is brave enough to mention her killers by name unlike the families of Udala and Chike Akunyili who carefully avoided mentioning the people responsible.

https://www.facebook.com/102288462007143/posts/216453647257290/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Treasure17(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
May her soul rest in peace. Nigeria failed you.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Bleiz(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
Rest in Peace Chioma.

We'll never forget those that snuffed life out of you.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by OyigboUpdate: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Treasure17:

No Nnamdi Kanu failed her. The ESN he created to protect our bushes killed her

Modified guys this one is small see the men unknown gunmen killed scatter their brain like moi moi yesterday in Ufuma Anambra state while enforcing the sit at home.

See the raw photos in the nairaland thread below.. All done by unknown gunmen for yesterday's sit at home.

https://www.nairaland.com/6820359/sit-at-home-unknown-gunmen-scatter-people

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by athaboi(f): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

https://www.facebook.com/102288462007143/posts/216453647257290/
shameless lair... have you noticed that they have stopped moving your lies to fp? You will end up achieving nothing...who now asked him to rephrase the heading? No na, is she not a girl killed by unknown gunmen bcoz she was videoing them again?? Propagandist

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by christistruth01: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
May Jesus Christ Comfort her family in every way

Unknown Gunmen should remember that they too will have daughters one day

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Bewiseedet(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
Unknown gunmen everytime.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by epondudu: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
Treasure17:
Nigeria failed her or kanu dogs killed her?

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
OP say what you know. Na so una go dey carry fake news dey move around. She was not videoing the UGM as widely spread by people who were not there.

Her roommate Maureen who is her course mate and my sister narrate how it all happened. She said Chioma was not videoing them. She said, after they UGM attack DSS and Road Safety office, they UGM chase a man who ran towards where she and Chioma took cover. Unfortunately, they short towards the direction the man ran and the bullet hit Chioma twice.

When the UGM came to where they took cover, they pointed the gun at her and ask her were is the man that ran here? She told them the man has ran away by then Chioma was already on the floor gassing for air before they left them. Even when they left she was shouting for help but fear could not allow people come closer, by then Chioma has already lose much blood. This was her story to US at home and what she told Chioma parents.

Chioma was not videoing them.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by BiafraInc: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
DSS has done their worse. I hope the DSS will be present on her burial day.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by hardywaltz(m): 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
ChEkWaSIyKe:
OP say what you know. Na so una go dey carry fake news dey move around. She was not videoing the UGM as widely spread by people who were not there.

Her roommate Maureen who is her course mate and my sister narrate how it all happened. She said Chioma was not videoing them. She said, after they UGM attack DSS and Road Safety office, they UGM chase a man who ran towards where she and Chioma took cover. Unfortunately, they short towards the direction the man ran and the bullet hit Chioma twice.

When the UGM came to where they took cover, they pointed the gun at her and ask her were is the man that ran here? She told them the man has ran away by then Chioma was already on the floor gassing for air before they left them. Even when they left she was shouting for help but fear could not allow people come closer, by then Chioma has already lose much blood. This was her story to US at home and what she told Chioma parents.

Las las it was UGM/ESN/IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu that killed her

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by OyigboUpdate: 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
christistruth01:
May Jesus Christ Comfort her family in every way

Unknown Gunmen should remember that they too will have daughters one day

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by OyigboUpdate: 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
epondudu:

Nigeria failed her or kanu dogs killed her?

Kanu fogs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by OyigboUpdate: 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
ChEkWaSIyKe:

So we should believe u and not believe eye witness on video..pls come on video and show us this classmate or whatsoever

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by OyigboUpdate: 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
BiafraInc:

It is not DSS it is Afghanistans cry

19 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by plaindealer: 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
RIP.

Sadly, your killers lied that they are fighting for your freedom, but they are actually killing and taking away their people's freedom, including yours.

29 Likes 2 Shares

hardywaltz:

Las las it was UGM/ESN/IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu that killed her

At the end of the whole long story

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Abdul05: 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
ChEkWaSIyKe:

same thing, she was killed by a terrorist known as ESN man...but different version of story

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:08am On Oct 26, 2021
Abdul05:
same thing, she was killed by a terrorist known as ESN man...but different version of story

Can you prove it beyond words that the killer are fulani, ESN, DSS, Bandit, UGM, Army or Cultist? Keep mum if you can't prove it beyond words.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:13am On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

So we should believe u and not believe eye witness on video..pls come on video and show us this classmate or whatsoever

Does it mean you can comprehend? The lady with her when Chioma was shot is my immediate younger sister. The killer point the gun at her demanding for the man that ran thru them. She is the only eye witness I can believe. Every other eye witness took to their heels when the shooting started.

The same story I narrate above is the same story she told Chioma parents. So we all believe her. Chioma is her roomate and course mate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Abdul05: 12:21am On Oct 26, 2021
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Can you prove it beyond words that the killer are fulani, ESN, DSS, Bandit, UGM, Army or Cultist? Keep mum if you can't prove it beyond words.
l should keep mum okooo ; grin

These eastern people ..sha

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Sunday2021: 12:53am On Oct 26, 2021
ChEkWaSIyKe:

did you see what the family wrote on the burial poster? How long will you continue denying the obvious? Even from your so-called sisters story you even have to lie. According to that story, the unknown Gunmen came to the shop asking where is the hausa man that enter here and when there was no response, they sprayed the whole shop where Chioma was hiding with bullet.
Mr Man, always be courageous to say the truth, I hope tomorrow it will not be the turn of your sister.
#ipobareterrorists

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by gidgiddy: 12:53am On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

No Nnamdi Kanu failed her. The ESN he created to protect our bushes killed her

There is no single evidence that either IPOB or ESN killed her. Even her own family says in the Obituary poster that the gunmen are unknown

Nobody knows who killed her

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Sunday2021: 12:55am On Oct 26, 2021
BiafraInc:
continue decieving yourself. It will soon reach your turn
ok let's pray: anybody that is responsible for the dead of these innocent girl, may her blood continue to torment the person, may his family never know peace, may his love ones die gruesomely from the hand of terrorists until his house hold becomes a grave yard.
All I want from you is to say Amen!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Sunday2021: 12:57am On Oct 26, 2021
ChEkWaSIyKe:

can you prove that Osama bin laden bombed US?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Emergingnation(m): 12:59am On Oct 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
[s]continue decieving yourself. It will soon reach your turn[/s].
your Fulani security operative that's behind this killings can't kill him...

Las las Biafra will be Actualised.... The Fulani's mus govern themselves by their preffered Sharia rules...

Chronic unity beggar..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Sunday2021: 12:59am On Oct 26, 2021
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Does it mean you can comprehend? The lady with her when Chioma was shot is my immediate younger sister. The killer point the gun at her demanding for the man that ran thru them. She is the only eye witness I can believe. Every other eye witness took to their heels when the shooting started.

The same story I narrate above is the same story she told Chioma parents. So we all believe her. Chioma is her roomate and course mate
if the Chioma parents believe her statement, then go and read what the parents wrote on the burial poster.

11 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by OyigboUpdate: 1:01am On Oct 26, 2021
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Ok I agree. But at the end of all the long stories the killers are ESN akwaya?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by OyigboUpdate: 1:01am On Oct 26, 2021
Abdul05:
l should keep mum okooo ; grin

These eastern people...

These IPOB people

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Sunday2021: 1:01am On Oct 26, 2021
gidgiddy:

There is no single evidence that either IPOB or ESN killed her. Even her own family says in the Obituary poster that the gunmen are unknown

Nobody knows who killed her
yes we know who are the unknown Gunmen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by OyigboUpdate: 1:03am On Oct 26, 2021
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Oga I believe what the late Chioma parent's wrote.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves Abuja For New York With Wife, Aisha (Photos) / Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers / Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.