Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo (34716 Views)

Obidient Bread Spotted In Onitsha, Anambra (Photo) / Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat / Army Major Churchill Orji Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by bjtinz: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2021
What a sad loss.

The saddest part is seeing people still supporting these murderous demons.

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by zinizta: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2021
athaboi:
shameless lair... have you noticed that they have stopped moving your lies to fp? You will end up achieving nothing...who now asked him to rephrase the heading? No na, is she not a girl killed by unknown gunmen bcoz she was videoing them again?? Propagandist

This one dey mad ... Videoing them is tantamount to death penalty?!!! Ewu
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Military0001: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2021
ChEkWaSIyKe:
OP say what you know. Na so una go dey carry fake news dey move around. She was not videoing the UGM as widely spread by people who were not there.

Her roommate Maureen who is her course mate and my sister narrate how it all happened. She said Chioma was not videoing them. She said, after they UGM attack DSS and Road Safety office, they UGM chase a man who ran towards where she and Chioma took cover. Unfortunately, they short towards the direction the man ran and the bullet hit Chioma twice.

When the UGM came to where they took cover, they pointed the gun at her and ask her were is the man that ran here? She told them the man has ran away by then Chioma was already on the floor gassing for air before they left them. Even when they left she was shouting for help but fear could not allow people come closer, by then Chioma has already lose much blood. This was her story to US at home and what she told Chioma parents.

Chioma was not videoing them.

The whole explanation you gave is not necessary, because from what you have said Chioma was killed for doing nothing by UGM which is even more painful.
May God protect us and may our useless leaders and masses who support the evil leaders change for good, but if they refuse to change for good make thunder kill them there!! Nonsense

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by xangerar: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2021
gidgiddy:

There is no single evidence that either IPOB or ESN killed her. Even her own family says in the Obituary poster that the gunmen are unknown

Nobody knows who killed her

Ordinarily, you will agree with me that it is not right to leave it a mystery who killed her. It ought to be known by now, but some idiots have burnt down almost all our police stations and made it difficult for the state to function. Those ones aren't unknown at least.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Bryan88(m): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

No Nnamdi Kanu failed her. The ESN he created to protect our bushes killed her

Modified guys this one is small see the men unknown gunmen killed scatter their brain like moi moi yesterday in Ufuma Anambra state while enforcing the sit at home.

See the raw photos in the nairaland thread below.. All done by unknown gunmen for yesterday's sit at home.

https://www.nairaland.com/6820359/sit-at-home-unknown-gunmen-scatter-people
EWU...THE TRIGGER WAS PULLED BY NNAMDI KANU OR IPOB,ABI? MUMU

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by madridsta007(m): 11:39am On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

https://www.facebook.com/102288462007143/posts/216453647257290/

The blood spilled by DSS/Unknown Gunmen will forever haunt them and their families to their 4th generation.

She is so beautiful.
Heartbreaking.

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by chival(f): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2021
May God comfort her family. Ironically, her surname means "the end of death ".
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by malakaimoscondo: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2021
Treasure17:
May her soul rest in peace. Nigeria failed you.
so u are still biased toward this poor innocent promising youth... I pray God will forgive u.. even the family were bold enough to mention her killers sth the akunyili families are scared to do.... u are wicked...
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
IPIG terrorist monkeys well done. Igbo land is now AfghaEastern. Keep your madness in the SADEAST, don't bring your criminal enterprise to the SW.
Your NL online IPIG terrorist monkey supporters will support you anyway since they killers are not "suspected or alleged Fulani herdsmen ".
Bunch of HYPOCRITES.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Treasure17(m): 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
so u are still biased toward this poor innocent promising youth... I pray God will forgive u.. even the family were bold enough to mention her killers sth the akunyili families are scared to do.... u are wicked...
Is the killers not an extraction of Nigeria? The back and forth tussle between the federal government and Ipob could have been avoided and by extension her death. I stick to my words, Nigeria failed her.

How does bias and being wicked relate with what I said? The problem is you lots don't think.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by chrisvic007: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Treasure17:

In which area did Nigeria fail her?

You hypocrite, are you not part of those glorifying the activities of ugm? As for me, things like will continue to happen in the East until the politicians stop funding terrorism. You can not get anything but hatred from sane minds for killing your own.

I'm deeply sorry that a young lady was cut down in her prime though.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Emmanuelcann: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
Why calling them unknown? I assure you they are known. They will surely answer to the one who knows all! They should please continue, and never get tired of the bloodshed. All accounts will surely be balanced on that day.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by resourcedude: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Oh my sister, may your soul rest in peace!
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Cognitivereason: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Gbas gbos
Sunday2021:
can you prove that Osama bin laden bombed US?

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by sukar886: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Anyone in anambra should please avoid this election ... May her soul rest in peace
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Sunday2021: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
chocboi78:
and what did they write that only U can see
no wonder, an illiterate cannot see what is written in the burial poster. Pls look for a primary school graduate in your family to read and explain the write up on the burial poster for you.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by sabidey: 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Treasure17:
ignorance and greediness of Igbos failed her; not Nigeria
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by caracas: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
hardywaltz:

Las las it was UGM/ESN/IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu that killed her
The point is she was killed by mistake unlike the false narrative you haters are trying to push......
May her soul rest in peace.....
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by benuejosh: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
athaboi:
while you cover up the killings of innocent people, you refuse to speak against injustice...I have followed you but I have not for once seen you condemn the state maybe bcoz you are part of the plot! What did you say about those killed in niger state yesterday?? Show me your single comment there or didn't you see the post?? That's why I don't trust your person...you seem to have a purpose and not conscience
you seriously need to follow me. You haven't started yet. When you do, you will understand my stands. Most of you on Nairaland have a deep problem trying to decipher messages. Everything someone writes must be against you guys who disagree with the government. And you don't expect me to be on every post like some jobless being. When I am free I comment. I condemn evil activities of any form even my own state governor I don't take side with him due to his perpetual failure and it is very clear even here on Nairaland. I don't support evil. And if you support the evil IPOB is doing then you're sympathetic and apologetic of evil.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Mexicanbreed: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
ChEkWaSIyKe:
OP say what you know. Na so una go dey carry fake news dey move around. She was not videoing the UGM as widely spread by people who were not there.

Her roommate Maureen who is her course mate and my sister narrate how it all happened. She said Chioma was not videoing them. She said, after they UGM attack DSS and Road Safety office, they UGM chase a man who ran towards where she and Chioma took cover. Unfortunately, they short towards the direction the man ran and the bullet hit Chioma twice.

When the UGM came to where they took cover, they pointed the gun at her and ask her were is the man that ran here? She told them the man has ran away by then Chioma was already on the floor gassing for air before they left them. Even when they left she was shouting for help but fear could not allow people come closer, by then Chioma has already lose much blood. This was her story to US at home and what she told Chioma parents.

Chioma was not videoing them.
That doesn't change the fact ipob/esn killed her
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by epondudu: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Chinemeremjosh0:
ur father killed her! Ewu Gambia
I don't fight with PIGS....... Tonto Dikeh
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by redsun(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Wow! Look at her face like the legendary Nefertiti bust. What a senseless waste in the country of the blind. It's a dangetotous country.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by nick50(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
vankaid:

What a sad existence you are.
Pray that people will likewise not justify your seemingly impending eventual brutal murder with unfounded lies and made up stories.
..u can't be inside ur hut in ogbomosho and be telling us whats happening in nnewi better concentrate on the welfare of ur people in Benin Republic IDP camps
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by vankaid: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
nick50:
..u can't be inside ur hut in ogbomosho and be telling us whats happening in nnewi better concentrate on the welfare of ur people in Benin Republic IDP camps
You are lost! Not everyone who disagrees with you is Yoruba.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by GetMeRight: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
BiafraInc:
DSS has done their worse. I hope the DSS will be present on her burial day.

Lol. Still living in denial?
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
You see what Igbos are doing to themselves?

If Chioma was in Yorubaland, studying medicine, she'd still be alive.

Are we ready to accept that IPOB/ESN/UGM is a terrorist group?

Chioma, may your soul rest easy. Amen.

Na the family members go dey feel the pain steady. Damn.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ikpunnegi
Udele rikwaa ozu gị! Mkpi awụsa
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by WeRblessed(f): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
RIP!!

Her family should quickly change their last name. It attracts sudden death.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by chocboi78(m): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
no wonder, an illiterate cannot see what is written in the burial poster. Pls look for a primary school graduate in your family to read and explain the write up on the burial poster for you.
open mouth waa..
Mumu
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Dcaliphate(m): 2:58am On Oct 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

No Nnamdi Kanu failed her. The ESN he created to protect our bushes killed her

Modified guys this one is small see the men unknown gunmen killed scatter their brain like moi moi yesterday in Ufuma Anambra state while enforcing the sit at home.

See the raw photos in the nairaland thread below.. All done by unknown gunmen for yesterday's sit at home.

https://www.nairaland.com/6820359/sit-at-home-unknown-gunmen-scatter-people
The unknown gunmen are not ESN. They're government sponsored
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by malakaimoscondo: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2021
Treasure17:

Is the killers not an extraction of Nigeria? The back and forth tussle between the federal government and Ipob could have been avoided and by extension her death. I stick to my words, Nigeria failed her.

How does bias and being wicked relate with what I said? The problem is you lots don't think.
u are biased for defending are killers may be because of the ethnic affiliation... all igbos supporting ipob brutality..... but the day of reckoning is near ,u guys with know whether I have made the right decision or not.. I pray Allah Grant that beautiful, promising youth that her life was cut short repose....

Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) / APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch / Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School