Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo (34692 Views)

Obidient Bread Spotted In Onitsha, Anambra (Photo) / Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat / Army Major Churchill Orji Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Hyphy(m): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2021
athaboi:
shameless lair... have you noticed that they have stopped moving your lies to fp? You will end up achieving nothing...who now asked him to rephrase the heading? No na, is she not a girl killed by unknown gunmen bcoz she was videoing them again?? Propagandist
Obviously her death means nothing to you because you're more preoccupied with the poster. Are you obsessed with him/her/it? Spits

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by chocboi78(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
if the Chioma parents believe her statement, then go and read what the parents wrote on the burial poster.
and what did they write that only U can see
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

No Nnamdi Kanu failed her. The ESN he created to protect our bushes killed her
may Amadioha punish u for saying that Esn killed her! Anuohia
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2021
epondudu:

Nigeria failed her or kanu dogs killed her?
ur father killed her! Ewu Gambia
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by bencr7: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2021
BiafraInc:
DSS has done their worse. I hope the DSS will be present on her burial day.
which dss,stop this ur stupid directive.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by OyigboUpdate: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2021
jaxxy:

Did u confirm it was UGM or u assumed??

When people said herdsmen killed people none of u accepted it was them. Do u see the problem now??

We accepted. But we don't accept they are killer herdsmen in the east. If at all there is. You have armed your ESN capture one killer herdsman and show us. As simple as ABC
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by OyigboUpdate: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2021
Chinemeremjosh0:
may Amadioha punish u for saying that Esn killed her! Anuohia

Ikpunnegi
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by igbosarejews(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Stop crying. South east forest are no longer safe for you térroist roaming our forests.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Dollish(f): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2021
ChEkWaSIyKe:
OP say what you know. Na so una go dey carry fake news dey move around. She was not videoing the UGM as widely spread by people who were not there.

Her roommate Maureen who is her course mate and my sister narrate how it all happened. She said Chioma was not videoing them. She said, after they UGM attack DSS and Road Safety office, they UGM chase a man who ran towards where she and Chioma took cover. Unfortunately, they short towards the direction the man ran and the bullet hit Chioma twice.

When the UGM came to where they took cover, they pointed the gun at her and ask her were is the man that ran here? She told them the man has ran away by then Chioma was already on the floor gassing for air before they left them. Even when they left she was shouting for help but fear could not allow people come closer, by then Chioma has already lose much blood. This was her story to US at home and what she told Chioma parents.

Chioma was not videoing them.
Lies lies lies...can u listen to yourself? Does it make sense to you? Make una dey try fear God small. Haba!!!
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by themanderon: 10:13am On Oct 26, 2021
A beautiful girl with a beautiful smile taken away just like that. May those that killed her never die. So they will reap a lifetime of damnation without relief.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by discusant: 10:16am On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

When you propagandists of falsehood are done, shame shall be yours.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Is04970: 10:16am On Oct 26, 2021
ChEkWaSIyKe:
OP say what you know. Na so una go dey carry fake news dey move around. She was not videoing the UGM as widely spread by people who were not there.

Her roommate Maureen who is her course mate and my sister narrate how it all happened. She said Chioma was not videoing them. She said, after they UGM attack DSS and Road Safety office, they UGM chase a man who ran towards where she and Chioma took cover. Unfortunately, they short towards the direction the man ran and the bullet hit Chioma twice.

When the UGM came to where they took cover, they pointed the gun at her and ask her were is the man that ran here? She told them the man has ran away by then Chioma was already on the floor gassing for air before they left them. Even when they left she was shouting for help but fear could not allow people come closer, by then Chioma has already lose much blood. This was her story to US at home and what she told Chioma parents.

Chioma was not videoing them.
At least we have been established from your narration that she was killed by Igbo militias. The same people attacking DSS, FRSC and other state institutions.
Rip.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Newton85: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2021
Treasure17:
May her soul rest in peace. Nigeria failed you.
Nigeria sent Eboe/ESN/IPOB terrorists and barbarians to kill her?
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Dollish(f): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2021
Terrier99:

We have accounts on video that she was killed because she was videoing them. If your sister is not a liar, let her release a video stating this thing you just said.
don't mind them even the crowd on that day said she was videoing them while others were running for their lives. I wonder what people gain from lying

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by juman(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2021
The terrorist ipob.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ikpunnegi
Ewu Gambia go collect more 1k to come and spread more propaganda! Ezi ofia
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2021
Treasure17:
May her soul rest in peace. Nigeria failed you.
Nigeria didn't fail her, her ibo brothers failed her

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2021
juman:
The terrorist ipob.
the ones ur father invented! Akuya
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by vankaid: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2021
nick50:
I blame her foolishness , how could u attempt to record gunmen?..even Nigerian policemen will shoot u down if u try recording them on duty talkmore of rebels who were pushed to d wall by the Fulani caliphate,
What a sad existence you are.
Pray that people will likewise not justify your seemingly impending eventual brutal murder with unfounded lies and made up stories.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by benuejosh: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2021
athaboi:
why change the heading oga?? You should have maintained your lies na, Is she not killed again for videoing unknown gunmen?? You will soon die of that snipper you jobless old man
you support terrorism.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Joromi1: 10:33am On Oct 26, 2021
Fulani Muslim terrorists in uniform killed her.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by veeveanO(f): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2021
Dollish:
Lies lies lies...can u listen to yourself? Does it make sense to you? Make una dey try fear God small. Haba!!!
Chioma wasn't videoing, we heard the firsthand story directly from her roommate. Both of them are my coursemate. Please you to fear God, don't accuse this innocent dead girl wrongly.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by sammirano2: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2021
I dont know why these igbos cant be violent to ipob. Are yiu people that daft. Even if una no go school, understand that you are at a loss here.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by B2Bmen: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

no she is only a casuaty of war, I don't think she was killed intentionally like you are trying to portray.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by athaboi(f): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2021
benuejosh:
you support terrorism.
while you cover up the killings of innocent people, you refuse to speak against injustice...I have followed you but I have not for once seen you condemn the state maybe bcoz you are part of the plot! What did you say about those killed in niger state yesterday?? Show me your single comment there or didn't you see the post?? That's why I don't trust your person...you seem to have a purpose and not conscience
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Safemoon: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2021
All Igbo haters come gather here let's do some Nnamdi Kanu blaming
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Fahdiga(m): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
did you see what the family wrote on the burial poster? How long will you continue denying the obvious? Even from your so-called sisters story you even have to lie. According to that story, the unknown Gunmen came to the shop asking where is the hausa man that enter here and when there was no response, they sprayed the whole shop where Chioma was hiding with bullet.
Mr Man, always be courageous to say the truth, I hope tomorrow it will not be the turn of your sister.
#ipobareterrorists
I know you will be here. Always on any IPOB news bleating like a goat
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Mezigo: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2021
I was very amazed the first time I played ball with her.She was such a good footballer.

May God grant her eternal rest...Amen
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by uvie66: 11:00am On Oct 26, 2021
Ibos killing Ibos who gives a fork
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by eniwhy: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2021
Good Morning everyone, Let use this medium to advise you all that the situation above us is traumatized to her family and it will be unforgotten memory to them. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
My purpose of writing this short message is that. God does not against fortification and herbal medication. Insecurities in Nigeria is alarming. There is no day passes without someone being killed. Fortify yourself. Go to your village or any elder in your family to take you to where you could be protected. In conclusion, bullet proof charm is important this day. My candid opinion.
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by YourFavorite21(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2021
They have succeeded in killing her, oya make dem go carry the body chop.
Evil people
Re: Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo by Gkemz: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2021
Op your end is near. The child that dances surugede doesn't know it's the dance of the spirit. Continue to promote cheap lies and propaganda against Ipob. Pray you don't mistakenly come to SE. May the spirit of the dead that fulani herdsmen killed which you falsely accused Ipob/ ESN haunt you down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Situation Room in Osun Erupts In Joy (Video) / Senators, Reps To Leave With 109 Jeeps, 360 Exotic Cars / Atiku Abubakar Watching Nigeria Vs Morocco Match (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.