Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira (28677 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari / Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) / Reno Omokri, Nigerians Reacts As Oshiomole, Tinubu Absent At APC Rally In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Munzy14(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2021
endsarrrs:
Buhari governance is better than Jonathan governance
Ashi gba kwa ihe ojor!!!...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Charly68: 11:01am On Oct 26, 2021
Reno must be careful with his jabbing against the president ..where is his home training instincts
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Pimine: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2021
benuejosh:
Most times when Reno opens his mouth to talk he always sounds like a spoon fed toddler.
Aswearugaaad

Just imagine say all nairalanders meet dey introduce themselves. You fi geh mind talk say your name na benuejosh? The way guys go rush you panel beat you ehn... If you survive you no go be zombie again. grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by KingAzari: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2021
endsarrrs:

I agree 100%
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:13am On Oct 26, 2021
e-Naira = e-Buhari. Suffering and Smilling.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2021
e-Naira = e-Buhari. Suffering and smilling.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by NaBanga: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2021
Anyone who puts their money into enaira is a certified fool! You may as well bring back MMM and take your chances. cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by viyon02: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2021
endsarrrs:
just wait for 30 minutes, then reason what you just type here for 1 hour, and finally read it over and over for 100 times, and see if you are right.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by potent5(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2021
Cnach:

U dey fear?
If na you nko?
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by ZooOga: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2021
I like to see Pastor Reno explain his marital status to two women at the same time for everyone to hear. wink
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2021
ITbomb:

There's is nothing e about this, they should have called it mobile naira (mNaira)
As long as it remains centralised, it can't be anything crypto
Exactly. I don't see any difference between this and the mobile transfer we already do with bank apps. Upon that, we have opay, carbon, paga, kudi, Kuda, palmpay, to mention but a few, they all do the same thing. The illiterates don't know the difference between crypto and mobile wallet.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Newboss(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
This guy luck say he no dey Nigeria. If not, na police go dey follow am for Facebook and Twitter
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by njimezz(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
What a waste sperm indeed........ Chaiiii Mama and Papa don born idiot calla'm pikin wey no get brain �
endsarrrs:
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by rottennaija(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
googlepikins:

ENaira is a fcking wallet not a blockchain where is the lie there.?
Do you know the difference between a blockchain and a wallet?
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by colestephan86: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
arantess:

Kaii bros

If he was giving an interview outside the country and questions are raised on the topic, he should stare blanks or refer the journalists to his CBN governor

Are you people normal at all?

The funny thing is your dad isn't doing as much as this man is doing in your household.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by adekolaelect(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
It is here in Nigeria You see them condemning any government initiatives ,It is here in Nigeria you see them protest agaist and killing the security officers yet they will still come out to protest against insecurity.It is here in Nigeria see them celebrating anything against government yet they want good government. It is rare you see them supporting good thing yet they want good country . It is rare you see them providing any good solution Ideas to any Issue but they blame.It is here in Nigeria you see them celebration whoever against the country without any solution even if he or she is far away to the country for many years .You can't give what you don't have ,,,,,, The polarised societies will only produce bad leaders. Ask them they will insult you ,correct them they will prefer to kill you. No one has ever see the outcome of E_Naira on the country's Economy Either bad or good but they are all coming out for condemnation.

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by stanisbaratheon: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
E-naira when I can use my bank Apps to transact??

This people eeh
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by IbileIfe: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Reno is just ignorant.

Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain, the Blockchain network selected by the CBN for the eNaira to run on, is permissioned, the government will grant access to all the financial institutions
Financial institutions will play roles in identity verification, payment processing amongst other things.
Anyone holding a fintech licence can mint the eNaira and also create wallets for customers.

https://techpoint.africa/2021/08/03/experts-enaira-cbdc/

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by B2Bmen: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
endsarrrs:
if na play spot am so.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by MATEX30: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Someone might be wondering, what is the eNaira all about? How does it work..?

You have an answer to that quetsion here -

https://sportafriq.com/what-is-enaira-all-about/
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Megabig: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
There is something called protocol, you know nothing about due process and never will, walk on child
dapolaw:
So the VP should stand on the table so that people like you can notice him abi? Is the e-naira launch about the VP or the nation? When you don't have any reasonable thing to say just take a walk.

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by luuvv: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
Since you don't have sense na
endsarrrs:
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Pat081: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Godpunishnairal:
WHERE IS THIS THIEF?

LIKE PLAY LIKE PLAY HIS STORY IS FADING.

NORTH AND THEIR GAME AGAIN.

MUMU SOUTH,KEEP EXPOSING YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS
you re right no more talk about him
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by dapolaw(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lol, you make me laugh Methuselah...

Don't worry next time we will tell the VP to take the seat of the president, because that is what you want to see.

Megabig:
There is something called protocol, you know nothing about due process and never will, walk on child
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by iykee101(m): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
endsarrrs:
are you sure that you are ok by saying that?
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by MrMacinterchi1: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
endsarrrs:
The deteriotion under this your Buhari is the worst ever.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Blackdisciple(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
But no be lie ooo....

Emefiele is the one pushing Buhari on this
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Tony5050:
To be honest, I see no need for the recent launch of e-naira when the country has lot of security and administrative issues to attend. We live in a country where a president launches what he has no tincture of idea on, just smiling and acting in a remoted sense.

God will help us all....

Kindly check my signature for your Assignments, Academic research, project, Advertisements, etc...

Honestly, I'm disappointed by Reno and u. Your assertion tell a lot abt poor education u obtained in which ever country u got it.
President is responsible for putting people in positions that will help him achieve the goals of his Govt, he doesn't necessarily need to know everything. This is very foolish assertion, absurd and ridiculous.
Hatred or opposition shouldn't being u people this low to saying nonsense!
I'm happy that Emifele is responsible for messing up everything with his poor policies, those bastard across River Niger would have started shouting quota system not knowing that they are more than illiterates in their attitudes!
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by COMPAQ(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2021
Tony5050:
To be honest, I see no need for the recent launch of e-naira when the country has lot of security and administrative issues to attend. We live in a country where a president launches what he has no tincture of idea on, just smiling and acting in a remoted sense.

God will help us all..

I totally agree with you. I don't think any Nigerian has any issue with the Naira they are currently spending, except that they don't have enough of it. I can transfer anytime I like from my bank account, so what do I need e-naira for?

Kindly check my signature for your Assignments, Academic research, project, Advertisements, etc...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiajulu Uja Verbally Assaults Court Registrar / 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune / Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.