Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy (5101 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You This. / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by guobe: 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
I was in a conversation with a girl after she posted on her WhatsApp status that you use to call me everyday before now but now you nolonger call.
I asked her why her boyfriend nolonger calls her and she said that he is always busy. In my mind I feel if a guy really likes a girl there is nothing that will make him to be too busy to give his girlfriend all the attention she deserves.Just my thought though.

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by donbachi(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
She dey game

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by guobe: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
donbachi:
She dey game
lol which game again
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by donbachi(m): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
guobe:
lol which game again
she dig your style
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
I'm always busy is another term for leave me alone.

The sooner she gets the message, the better.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by guobe: 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
donbachi:
she dig your style
make she go settle with her boyfriend wen no de call am like before again.jumping from one relationship to the other is not good for a girl .
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by guobe: 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Samantha124:

exactly Samantha you just spoke my mind but most girls keep pushing and will eventually get their fingers burnt.
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
Immediately someone starts giving me excuses after excuses or telling me how he or she is always busy, I leave them alone and move.

When they start asking me why I've been silent, I also tell them of how I'm always busy... grin grin grin
guobe:
exactly Samantha you just spoke my mind but most girls keep pushing and will eventually get their fingers burnt.

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by guobe: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Immediately someone starts giving me excuses after excuses or telling me how he or she is always busy, I leave them alone and move.

When they start asking me why I've been silent, I also tell them of how I'm always busy... grin grin grin
lol game balanced.checkmate.
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Michaelspresh(f): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
You're right tho

When a man starts forming busy...I'll just know something's up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Ireportlive: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Quickly run am and keep shut

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by guobe: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
Michaelspresh:
You're right tho

When a man starts forming busy...I'll just know something's up
indirectly saying just go your services are nolonger needed
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by guobe: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
Quickly run am and keep shut
bad guy lol
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Michaelspresh(f): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
guobe:
indirectly saying just go your services are nolonger needed
all you have to do is just to walk out quietly

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Rickmann: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
guobe:
I was in a conversation with a girl after she posted on her WhatsApp status that you use to call me everyday before now but now you nolonger call.
I asked her why her boyfriend nolonger calls her and she said that he is always busy. In my mind I feel if a guy really likes a girl there is nothing that will make him to be too busy to give his girlfriend all the attention she deserves.Just my thought though.

True.
No body is ever too busy, they just not interested, don't feel you anymore or they seeing someone else.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by guobe: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Rickmann:

True.
No body is ever too busy, they just not interested, don't feel you anymore or they seeing someone else.
it's obvious they are seeing someone else and have moved on but the girl making excuse for the guy that he is busy is absolutely pathetic.
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
Rickmann:

True.

Some job will keep you too busy to eat.

Talk more of relationship.

6 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Rickmann: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

True but 1-2 min on phone with someone you claim you love wouldn't kill you or take that job from you.

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by akube34: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
guobe:
exactly. I work nothing less than 14-16 hours daily but I still speak to my babe during breaks and sometimes when working alone

7 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by akube34: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

don’t you take breaks? See as long as you’re not a surgeon, I never see work wey go make you no talk to ur babe. Unless u no like am

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Rickmann: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
guobe:
it's obvious they are seeing someone else and have moved on but the girl making excuse for the guy that he is busy is absolutely pathetic.

Women are just confused things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
akube34:
don’t you take breaks? See as long as you’re not a surgeon, I never see work wey go make you no talk to ur babe. Unless u no like am

I hear.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by guobe: 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Rickmann:

Women are just confused things.
I tell you my brother

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by guobe: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
akube34:
exactly. I work nothing less than 14-16 hours daily but I still speak to my babe during breaks and sometimes when working alone
plain truth

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Silentgroper(m): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
Samantha124:

Nt true... A man so occupied sometimes has no mental capacity for chit chatty..

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Not even to say "hello, how are you? I was just checking on you"

Come on... Even when you're working you keep taking breaks... You don't just work from morning to evening without taking any breaks.
Silentgroper:
Nt true... A man so occupied sometimes has no mental capacity for chit chatty..

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Nazgul: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
guobe:
There's more to that story than what she's telling you.

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by guobe: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nazgul:

There's more to that story than what she's telling you.
it could be they can be very secretive
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Natbrowny: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
Relying to a Nigerian Girls status is a NO NO. 98% trap.

U'll see stuffs like

I'm lonely
Need a new phone
Boring weekend
Need someone to take me out
Data has finished.

In these posts. She's sure of getting 8 reactions from 10 contacts she has.. 5 outta those 8 will drop some rabas. In the data aspect for instance, She'll gather d raba and have more data than the 5 people combined.

Coded moves. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Henrikjay: 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
You think the her boyfriend is a wicked and careless guy right cause he don't call her often ... Many guys prefer to check up and chat their girlfriends on WhatsApp chat or just SMS than phone call ... But don't worry you too will stop calling the girl often soon after a while I beat u that .... The girl have nothing more to offer ranter than sex and u re hitting the guy that is working and hustling so hard to make a living and provide for her ... Do u really think women ever stop complaining .... ?

guobe:

6 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by UptownVibes(m): 12:42am On Jun 21, 2023
Her breakfst is ready to be served.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by guobe: 2:49am On Jun 21, 2023
Henrikjay:

You think the her boyfriend is a wicked and careless guy right cause he don't call her often ... Many guys prefer to check up and chat their girlfriends on WhatsApp chat or just SMS than phone call ... But don't worry you too will stop calling the girl often soon after a while I beat u that .... The girl have nothing more to offer ranter than sex and u re hitting the guy that is working and hustling so hard to make a living and provide for her ... Do u really think women ever stop complaining .... ? You may have a point there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Makes The First Move, The Man Or The Woman? / Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? / I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.