Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

How Pregnancy Changed My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife (32464 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Goldie16(f): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
One day I woke up in the middle of the night, stared at my husband and just had this overwhelming urge to beat him up mercilessly for no just cause. That man did no wrong to me o. I found out that I was pregnant the next day or two.
That thing called pregnancy carries it's own spirit o. Chai. I have never felt that urge again both before and after that pregnancy

11 Likes

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Marvyx(m): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Proves the theory that love is not enough in marriage, money is very important.

2 Likes

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by bigtoff123: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nice one pls house I don't know how to use whatsapp status saver on infinix note 8 the stuff is not just work I need help pls thanks in advance
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by bigtoff123: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
bigtoff123:
Nice one pls house I don't know how to use whatsapp status saver on infinix note 8 the stuff is not just working I need help pls thanks in advance
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by fezgold: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
udoji2021:
Good day nairalanders, I created this thread some months back

https://www.nairaland.com/6527936/wife-wants-kill-me-what

I want to thank you all for the advice and emotional support you people gave me during those tough times, the love you showed me that time was genuine and I really appreciate you all. thank you

I'm happy to tell you once again that my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last month.
I was not even with her that time cos I moved out of the house and was squatting with a friend close to my house to avoid clashes with her, when it was time, a neighbor helped her to the hospital and inform me immediately which i went straight to the hospital and meet her, when I arrived at the hospital, she gave birth already and called me inside immediately, the first thing she did was to tell me that I'm a father now(in sign language) something she did not do for months. I congratulated her and after some small talks, I went and see the doctor to pay the bills. they gave me a list of things to buy which i bought immediately. we left the hospital the next day.
she went straight to where I was staying and tell me to come back home which I did, I was still afraid of her which she noticed too but what i saw the time was different. After some weeks, I noticed that she changed from that monster to her former self.
She apologized for everything she did to me, I told her that I did not hold anything against her and she should feel free. since then, even if i shout, she will cry, if I refuse to eat, more crying, if I come back late,. wahala, and nothing pains her more than me talking about the things she did when she was pregnant.

Lastly, I told her that we should go and do family planning but she is refusing that I did not trust her even after she apologized, it's now becoming another problem cos I can't allow her to get pregnant again till I sort myself out, I remember what I went through that time and I'm not ready for a repeat. but she is insisting that even if we start sleeping together again, nothing will happen cos she knows her circle very well.

I created this thread to update you on how she changed and prove those that attributed her behavior to pregnancy right. I'm still struggling financially but I don't need help from people, I said this because of the people that called me a scammer that time, and as far as I can remember, it was only one person with Nnamebuka(God bless him) moniker that sent something to me.

Thank you all
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Ebullient76(m): 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Great miracle.
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by ogwuche4u(m): 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
udoji2021:

I want to thank you all for the advice and emotional support you people gave me during those tough times, the love you showed me that time was genuine and I really appreciate you all. thank you

I'm happy to tell you once again that my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last month.
I was not even with her that time cos I moved out of the house and was squatting with a friend close to my house to avoid clashes with her, when it was time, a neighbor helped her to the hospital and inform me immediately which i went straight to the hospital and meet her, when I arrived at the hospital, she gave birth already and called me inside immediately, the first thing she did was to tell me that I'm a father now(in sign language) something she did not do for months. I congratulated her and after some small talks, I went and see the doctor to pay the bills. they gave me a list of things to buy which i bought immediately. we left the hospital the next day.
she went straight to where I was staying and tell me to come back home which I did, I was still afraid of her which she noticed too but what i saw the time was different. After some weeks, I noticed that she changed from that monster to her former self.
She apologized for everything she did to me, I told her that I did not hold anything against her and she should feel free. since then, even if i shout, she will cry, if I refuse to eat, more crying, if I come back late,. wahala, and nothing pains her more than me talking about the things she did when she was pregnant.

Lastly, I told her that we should go and do family planning but she is refusing that I did not trust her even after she apologized, it's now becoming another problem cos I can't allow her to get pregnant again till I sort myself out, I remember what I went through that time and I'm not ready for a repeat. but she is insisting that even if we start sleeping together again, nothing will happen cos she knows her circle very well.

I created this thread to update you on how she changed and prove those that attributed her behavior to pregnancy right. I'm still struggling financially but I don't need help from people, I said this because of the people that called me a scammer that time, and as far as I can remember, it was only one person with Nnamebuka(God bless him) moniker that sent something to me.

Thank you all

Ogbeni go do family planning o. Trust women at your own peril.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by fezgold: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations to you Bro, continue show love to your wife.God bless you.

Thank you all[/quote]
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Wizywiz(m): 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Op congrats oooo..... continue to be a good husband and father ooooo.....

1 Like

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Stanfeelings: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
I had similar issue....bros, money good sha. thank God we could live to talk about it. it was draining...painful and annoying. But God is alwayd God

3 Likes

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Geekop: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations...
God Bless and keep your home...
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by favour32(m): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
I nor know dey story but pregnancy dey change most females.
If you know you know.
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Idaytesj29(m): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
udoji2021:

Thank you all

God bless you Nnamebuka. We need more people like you in the world.

1 Like

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ulunne777:
Ignore her,the last person to know her cycle is a new mom.Ppl like her come for 6 weeks checkup with a new pregnancy.

Endure till 6 weeks and divert to the family planning unit.

Congratulations on being a new papa.Onye nna!

Lol

I can't fall in that trap again. I know better than making such mistake. Thanks for the advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Bigchristo: 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
udoji2021:

Thank you all
As a man you must be ready to tolerate your wife during pregnancy, because it’s not easy for her at that moment, I remembered how I cooked for my wife during her first pregnancy all my friends branded me woman rapper but thank God today my son is almost 4yrs and I also have another set of twin girls., do whatever that bring peace to your home regardless of anything they call you out there, congratulations my brother may peace be on to your home and the arrival of this baby will bring you unlimited blessings

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
God when?
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Goldie16:
One day I woke up in the middle of the night, stared at my husband and just had this overwhelming urge to beat him up mercilessly for no just cause. That man did no wrong to me o. I found out that I was pregnant the next day or two.
That thing called pregnancy carries it's own spirit o. Chai. I have never felt that urge again both before and after that pregnancy

Na waoh!

Make una de consider us small abeg, I should have laugh at this but I know better.
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bigchristo:
As a man you must be ready to tolerate your wife during pregnancy, because it’s not easy for her at that moment, I remembered how I cooked for my wife during her first pregnancy all my friends branded me woman rapper but thank God today my son is almost 4yrs and I also have another set of twin girls., do whatever that bring peace to your home regardless of anything they call you out there, congratulations my brother may peace be on to your home and the arrival of this baby will bring you unlimited blessings

Amen.

It's not a too-nice experience fa!
But we are all happy at last

2 Likes

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Geekop:
Congratulations...
God Bless and keep your home...

Amen
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Sheriman(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
udoji2021:

Thank you all
Baba baby I will be coming to your baby girl naming ceremony so prepare me a special meal different from what you will serve. I want a succulent pounded yam and egusi soup with 5 big meat together with cold hollandia youghourt to step it down. You got it Thank you!! My son will marry your daughter very soon!! We go become in-laws. That's what I have seen.
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by anthonyuncle(m): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
congrats on your new born.
observe your wife more, it'll help you to know and understand her more.

I'll advice you try not to get her pregnant(for now), until you are balanced

2 Likes

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sheriman:

Baba baby I will be coming to your baby girl naming ceremony so prepare me a special meal different from what you will serve. I want a succulent pounded yam and egusi soup with 5 big meat together with cold hollandia youghourt to step it down. You got it Thank you!! My son will marry your daughter very soon!! We go become in-laws. That's what I have seen.

Lol

Noted
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by wallrichy: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Please be informed that Buhari and Osinbajo sent their love to your wife and the baby. Congratulations
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
anthonyuncle:
congrats on your new born.
observe your wife more, it'll help you to know and understand her more.

I'll advice you try not to get her pregnant(for now), until you are balanced

Thanks.

It's a decision I already made, no more kids till things get better.
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Queeenmillie(f): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
After reading your second post, I had to go back to read the first one then I realized how silly you were. You are brilliant enough to write this but not smart enough to read about the effects of pregnancy on women.

3 Likes

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Hungerbadoo: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
You so gonna reap the joys of fatherhood man, enjoy your moment.
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hungerbadoo:
You so gonna reap the joys of fatherhood man, enjoy your moment.

Thank you.
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Sheriman(m): 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
udoji2021:

Lol

Noted
Congratulations to Baba baby cheesy cheesy
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by aku626(m): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Well watch out for post maternal depression

1 Like

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Bigchristo: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
udoji2021:

Amen.

It's not a too-nice experience fa!
But we are all happy at last
Yes it’s always like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? / PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely / What's Happening To Our Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.