Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) (45825 Views)

Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs / Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria By Foodstuff Store (may 2022) / Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Unie30: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
This is serious oo
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by robosky02(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Brushstrokes20: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pathetic undecided. The only THING worse than buhari is buhari ITSELF!

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Very wicked
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Obidon1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Buhari is a fai[b][/b]lure
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by IdJack(m): 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Prices of foodstuffs are increasing, but Salary is not increasing...Which way.

Anyways, we still dey survive because man must hustle.

Check my signature on how to make money online and enjoy.
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by TemmyT002(m): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
I bought two sachets of Golden Morn today and it was sad
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by PlanktonX: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
callmeVIBRANT:

Millions languishing in poverty, no clear policy targeted at alleviating the suffering of the masses. Clueless and Inept leaders at the helm of affairs.

Hhhahaa....baba is cooking something na

Training as POS operator with capital to kick start, and trading as a vulcanizer, with something to start.

I no even surprise again, are Nigerian graduate not riding keke napep ( Tricycle) now?

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by judinho07(m): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
"omo me don learn how to accecpt my fate anyhow i see"m.cause dead'body no dey baff...azin...u guy's talking about buhari economy ix lyk talking about ur current situation dat u are in now and don't know how and when u will enter next stage of ur life....xo my point ix 4get about d prize if u money reach'm buy.if e'n know reach u leave'm...nọ tym to complain.!!!!

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Grandmeister(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
uthlaw:
so na PDP we go vote for!
If you can't move forward then stand still till you're ready to continue...but going back should not be an option!

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by uthlaw: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Grandmeister:

If you can't move forward then stand still till you're ready to continue...but going back should not be an option!
answer the question,na pdp go move us forward!

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Grandmeister(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
uthlaw:
answer the question,na pdp go move us forward!
Well in 2014 we had the 6th fastest economy..cnn and aljazeera were constantly putting it on their screen. You cannot argue that things were 300% cheaper can you? Pdp was not going at the pace we wanted but they were going forward...many University students went into importing goods from Ali express, money was circulating...are these still the case today??

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by uthlaw: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Grandmeister:

Well in 2014 we had the 6th fastest economy..cnn and aljazeera were constantly putting it on their screen. You cannot argue that things were 300% cheaper can you? Pdp was not going at the pace we wanted but they were going forward...many University students went into importing goods from Ali express, money was circulating...are these still the case today??
6 fastest economy only help top Business men like adenuga,otedola and co....what is our achievement during there 16years of ruling....we were tired of there embezzlement that why we vote them out,now since APC has failed,that doesn't mean we go back to PDP!

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by tradepunter: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
DrChukki:
That's what happens when people chose to do the wrong thing all because of tribalism and religion.

Let Nigerians reap the fruits they've sown.

Come 2023, we will still do the wrong thing because of tribalism and religion.

A friend of mine who carried Buhari's 4+4 campaign on her head in 2019 has been begging me for feeding money... I told her to reap what she has sown and leave me alone.

Buhari should continue ruling, till death do him and Aso Rock part.

Maybe we will get sense when Hunger Wire us Well

You for insult her life join.... Bunch of useless things.

Those that supported this demon will get 10 folds in return.

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by dododawa1: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Not easy
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by myforty68: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
in every situation, there is any opportunity
all I See is massive opportunities
OPEN YOUR EYES
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Angelacruz: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Imagine bread wey i d buy 500 naira,i bought it 900 naira yesterday.
iLoveYouToo:
I don’t eat pasta and I’m lactose intolerant. Most notably, bread is more expensive, it grew from 900 to 1500 undecided
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by AlphaStyles(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
spaghetti-360 sachet milk-60/70 rice-150 beans-160
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Exodora: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
That spaghetti is now #450 in my area sef .
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Grandmeister(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
uthlaw:
6 fastest economy only help top Business men like adenuga,otedola and co....what is our achievement during there 16years of ruling....we were tired of there embezzlement that why we vote them out,now since APC has failed,that doesn't mean we go back to PDP!
True but if you knew what you know now will you not have preferred pdp to apc?

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
saddler:
When Nnamdi Kanu called Buhari an idiot, he was obviously right.

If Buhari isnt an idiot, just look at the negative change he has brought upon Nigeria within 6 years.

Poverty isn't an excuse for u to insult our President undecided
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Eyinju112(f): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
I don’t eat pasta and I’m lactose intolerant. Most notably, bread is more expensive, it grew from 900 to 1500 undecided
Which part of Nigeria is a loaf of bread 1500??
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Eyinju112(f): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
Coronabirus:

Poverty isn't an excuse for u to insult our President undecided
You and your president are mad

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by jeff1607(m): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
Na 2yrs remain,

Be strong

The struggle continues

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Teripaul(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Idamond:

How much are the following in ur area? SPAGETTI Maggi Flour Satchet milk/Tea
. . . Am leavin dix country for una. . grin grin grin
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by membranus: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Isokoboy:
Na to japa

Everytime "na to japa"

Japa go where?

Which country go take you?

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nigeria deserve wat d getting. Next election d will still make d same mistake.
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by membranus: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
jeff1607:
Na 2yrs remain,

Be strong

The struggle continues

Another polithiefcian is waiting in the corridor to take over.

So no respite for the common man.
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by bigcee(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Karlman:

Which Bread exactly grew from 9h to 1.5?
Biggest size is 750naira
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Idamond: 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
RiceProducers:

Ode. Ignoramus.
Do a comparison between prices in 1999 and 2014?
Go school una no go go.

student see how tupid ur are to compare 15yrs to just 7years. and mind u student the price of foodstuffs didn't just raise just like that, in 1999 we know how much was our highest currency and from then till 2014 the economy was growing without affecting human..
student hope you also remember how much is minimum wage now(30k) and then(18k)? just compare with a bag of Rice now and then..

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by demolagilbert: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
RiceProducers:

Ode. Ignoramus.
Do a comparison between prices in 1999 and 2014?
Go school una no go go.
ignoramus. Do a comparable 7-year comparison from 2007-2014. Go school u no gree.

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by demolagilbert: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Idamond:

student see how tupid ur are to compare 15yrs to just 7years. and mind u student the price of foodstuffs didn't just raise just like that, in 1999 we know how much was our highest currency and from then till 2014 the economy was growing without affecting human.
dont mind that fellow. Not smart by half.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. / Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? / 22 Appropriate Names Of Nigerian Foods You Probably Didn't Know