Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) (45829 Views)

Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs / Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria By Foodstuff Store (may 2022) / Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by uthlaw: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
Grandmeister:

True but if you knew what you know now will you not have preferred pdp to apc?
both PDP and APC na same people that what I'm trying to tell you!
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by hibeebeeking: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
Truthenunciator:
escalating.
Typography error.
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Grandmeister(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
uthlaw:
both PDP and APC na same people that what I'm trying to tell you!
Let me rephrase, will you not have preferred GEJ administration to Buhari's?

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by SonofGod231: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Originality007:
and the price is still going up.

na that gas dey pain me pass angry
Why won't things go up when the government tax any how without looking at how it may affect the cost of living. Most firms like the Banks,Supermarkets,telecoms,media houses now shift their taxes onto the customers and employees indirectly as part of VAT,Stamp Duty or Excise Duty and after imposing these taxing heavily on commodities and services,the government still has the mind to increase personal income taxes of workers at the same time while nothing is being done to fix the thresholds. I don't even know if it's out of sheer wickedness or ignorance.

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by uthlaw: 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Grandmeister:

Let me rephrase, will you not have preferred GEJ administration to Buhari's?
lol, you funny...
bag of rice-9000 compare 28000
dollar-190-560
who you go prefare!

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by 234GT(m): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
What we are experiencing now is nothing compared to the wicked suffering that awaits us when the incoming vegetable from Lagos becomes president.

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by mcquin(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
uthlaw:
answer the question,na pdp go move us forward!
People no cry like this under PDP. Nigeria was not this divided under PDP. PDP is 1 million times better than what we have now.

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by vickydevoka(m): 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
ANDREW91:

Condom price change.
A pack den was 50 naira and na 4 dey inside.
But now gold circle is #150 and na 3 dey inside
Mr na 70 naira I de buy am for market
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by mcquin(m): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
uthlaw:
6 fastest economy only help top Business men like adenuga,otedola and co....what is our achievement during there 16years of ruling....we were tired of there embezzlement that why we vote them out,now since APC has failed,that doesn't mean we go back to PDP!
16 years under PDP and things wasn’t this bad. Just 6 years of APC and the middle class has been completed wiped out, poverty has quadrupled, Nigeria now a laughing stock with people now eating grasses; just 6 years. If we come give una 16 years nko?

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by mcquin(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
myforty68:
in every situation, there is any opportunity
all I See is massive opportunities
OPEN YOUR EYES
So you agree we are in a “situation?” It’s really a bad situation.

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by mcquin(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Coronabirus:

Poverty isn't an excuse for u to insult our President undecided
Because them never beat am abi? President and Nigerians are starving with food prices sky rocketing?
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by uthlaw: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
mcquin:

People no cry like this under PDP. Nigeria was not this divided under PDP. PDP is 1 million times better than what we have now.
no b lie but 80% of PDP move to to apc

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by shedy03(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
Originality007:

The man wicked n Clueless, e no know wat to do. lol.
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Na fish own dey pain me pass

Money way person go take buy Benz.....person go dey use am buy fish...

Imagine small fish na 800, 900 and 1k
Haha
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by NotoriousBiggyS: 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ukalsman:
No matter how expensive foodstuffs is, man must survive

Shut the Fu*ck up
You don't need to survive life
You have to live life

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Up buhari
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Preferito(m): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
RiceProducers:

Ode. Ignoramus.
Do a comparison between prices in 1999 and 2014?
Go school una no go go.
You are the unlearned one here. From 1999-2014 we had 3 different administrations and whatever increment was gradual such that we didn't feel it. But how can one man's clueless lead to such astronomical increase is prices of EVERYTHING. And to make matter worst everything is in contrast with the promises he made.

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by SonofGod231: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
uthlaw:
answer the question,na pdp go move us forward!
The then corruption government were doing checks and balances while this current governments cluelessness is getting out of hand.
Imagine borrowing millions of dollars for COVID-19 while doctors on strike weren't being attended to,how much were they demanding compared to what you claim you want to use for COVID-19. Even worst COVID affected countries haven't spent such amounts on the COVID struggle.
Imagine all the allocation of resources and national budget on security yet we don't even have a country to secure any more.
Imagine back log of back log of unpaid debts,yet you are borrowing $7trn for COVID-19.
This Buhari government normal?!

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Idris410(m): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pls let us protest over increase in price food stuff
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by rachytenny2(f): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Its just quite alarming and so out of the ordinary. Really getting out of hand...
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by simplesearch: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Instead of opening border so that food can come in, we are pursuing some form of policies that cause nothing but depression. What you don't have or have enough and can't produce, you get or beg from you neighbor who has it in abundance in exchange for what you have in excess that they too are lacking. But our own government insist on not interacting with their close neighbors but prefer to travel to far away China or across the sea to beg for the help their close neighbors are willing to offer them for free; ego tripping, may be!
How we always have people at the helm of affairs of this great nation since independence who loves and aim at nothing than inflict untold hardship on its citizens instead of using their revenue and tax to better their life, while thinking they've done enough defies mentioning.

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Generalwoodz(m): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
If you voted for this government, you know on a normal level things no suppose better for you ooo. Go and confess ya sins oo
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by moorevic(m): 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Which BREAD?
iLoveYouToo:
I don’t eat pasta and I’m lactose intolerant. Most notably, bread is more expensive, it grew from 900 to 1500 undecided
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Passionate1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
julitoch:
Changeeee, but God will see us through
God! Hmmmm!
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Simplythebest: 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Na that one worst. For my Area a gas station there always increase their price every day. You see the price this morning when u come in the evening to by gas the price have change. Na 12.50kg is N7800 as of today am sure by tomorrow the price will be more than 8k. Very annoying
Originality007:

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Kenoxman(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Stae:
Na egg own shock me pass... A crate of eggs is now 2k���
If you live in an area that supports poultry farming,then produce ur own egg and that prob is solved. Just with 3 laying birds(noilers) you go chop egg tire(21 eggs per week). I did and the rest is history. And the good thing is their feeding is cheaper cos it can be compromised as from 2 months up or even allow them to free-range and they will still do execellently well, laying from 4 months plus. Planning to go commercial by next year. The thing is agricultural production(food) is the survival strategy now. Produce what you can no matter how little. You can't be buying everything.

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Tonygeesm(m): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Oga I can't endure again. To fill gas now na war

Hunger wan finish me. I enter market with 3K, I couldn't buy anything and income is not steady. For how long are we going to continue like this? Then join the struggle for Biafra cos Nigeria is only going to get worse
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by dereborn(m): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=Idamond post=107074960]

How much are the following in ur area?
SPAGETTI
Maggi
Flour
Satchet milk/Tea

One horrible MANNA guy will still be defending this wicked and devilish dispensation.....Awon Eleribu
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Raph82(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
I pray it won't resort to Nigerians feeding on grass.
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by realtalk19: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Idamond:

How much are the following in ur area?
SPAGETTI
Maggi
Flour
Satchet milk/Tea

Spaghetti is 350 naira per one,. Maggi is 150 per sachet, flour..... Don't know,. Dano milk is 50 naira per satchet , top tea is 300 naira per pack.
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Originality007:

Osibanjo was bragging last year how every home in Nigeria will start using gas, if only real people got the subliminal...gringrin

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by LiquidWood: 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
demolagilbert:
dont mind that fellow. Not smart by half.
he is not smart by a quarter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. / Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? / 22 Appropriate Names Of Nigerian Foods You Probably Didn't Know