Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) (45827 Views)

Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs / Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria By Foodstuff Store (may 2022) / Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
saddler:
When Nnamdi Kanu called Buhari an idiot, he was obviously right.

If Buhari isnt an idiot, just look at the negative change he has brought upon Nigeria within 6 years.

And he(Buhari) is still an Ediot!
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by HajiaNotu: 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
Egg na 3 for #50..(2017
Egg na 1 for #70 (2021)
E shock me ooo

1 Like

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Masterclass32: 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Buahri promised 'change'.

"Sai-babarians' & the 4+4 crew didn't care what kind of change he meant.
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
jeff1607:
Na 2yrs remain,

Be strong

The struggle continues

Lol Nigerians generally are extremely dull and naive human beings. Whenever I come across this Comment, I'll Just burst Into laughter. So after the 2years, Nigeria will turn to London right!!!grin Them never show una say una be mumu. Una mumu no go everly do till eternity....grin

1 Like

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Lamanii22(f): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=Legalcriminal post=107080424]But OP spaghetti was #80 in 2014 not #120.

In 2014 you can smoke #200 weed with two friends and be high but not rn u can only get that quantity for #3500 now [/quote

Maddo... It affected weed too?
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by jeff1607(m): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Lol Nigerians generally are extremely dull and naive human beings. Whenever I come across this Comment, I'll Just burst Into laughter. So after the 2years, Nigeria will turn to London right!!!grin Them never show una say una be mumu. Una mumu no go everly do till eternity....grin

If you were wise enough you could have understood the sarcasm in there, still wonder how some humans can’t pass their opioid without insults.

Even if Buhari dies now , Nigeria won’t transform into paradise in a jiffy, everyone knows that

1 Like

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Lamanii22(f): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
Stae:

Na by force to chop beans
Me I neva chop beans for a while o.. I just try and balance my diet any wch way o... Ds country matter tire me.

Egg is 70-80naira in my area.
But ionno abt flour... Last I bought a paint for 1200 some months back

It's 1,500 now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Lamanii22(f): 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
Dirkcoyt:

Bro are you sure ?

Mine is worse ! I have gluten and lactose and egg intolerance !

I’ve given up on bread,pasta,noodles, eggs, nuts ,malt ,bournvita or beer.

My plan is to buy the Oluji 100% cocoa tea and buy rice milk . Once I eat any like this it will trigger the allergy straight! Heck! I can’t even eat Suya cause of that groundnut the spice it with not even pies at restaurants.

It can be frustrating cause you have money to eat all you can eat but your health won’t let you and people who didn’t work with you benefit from it more than you!

How old are you? Only you health issues? If you're not eating bread, pasta, eggs, bournvita, what are you now eating
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by lexy2014: 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
uthlaw:
lol, you funny...
bag of rice-9000 compare 28000
dollar-190-560
who you go prefare!

I thought u said PDP and APC are d same
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Tundex911: 12:32am On Oct 27, 2021
Despite all this shit citizens no still get sense...

Smh

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by 77star: 12:55am On Oct 27, 2021
ZombieBurster:
I laff in Sapa grin

Last last this Suffer go go round, everybody must collect.

Obviously suffer no dey tire Una

Shebi some ppl don dey campaign for another Veggitable to takeover from the current ugu wey dey house o rock

BTW u no go ever see that mumu grill guy for this kind thread, how I wish thecnology dey to shoot person over the internet angry
No be NLPoliceWoman
Aka [b][/b]

My darling daddy
My darling daddy

Meanwhile, him Papa dey Benue o
Wey him suppose go grill lizards for!
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by 77star: 1:41am On Oct 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

It works fine for my own body system. I can't say any other though. You can give it a trial.

If you intend to shed some weight, you can go for Oluji. You know cocoa beverage causes weight loss.
Please, what of bournvita?
Does it cost weight loss too?
I heard it's also made of cocoa
And pple say it makes one fat

Please enlighten me
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by 77star: 1:43am On Oct 27, 2021
Kenoxman:
Your post is bereft of common knowledge. If not you should know that production is in two phases-subsistence and commercial level. If you totally depend on industries for every good and service,that's ok but there are people who produce certain commodities for themselves and it is no crime.
Post of wisdom
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 27, 2021
77star:

Please, what of bournvita?
Does it cost weight loss too?
I heard it's also made of cocoa
And pple say it makes one fat

Please enlighten me

Bournvita is a mixture of different contents & it doesn't cause weight loss or make one fat unnecessarily. That Oluji is purely cocoa.
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by 77star: 1:53am On Oct 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Bournvita is a mixture of different contents & it doesn't cause weight loss or make one fat unnecessarily. That Oluji is purely cocoa.
Ok baba wa Simplyfacts,

Baba mo ro wipe e ti sun ni!

Abi e nsha she ni? wink
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 27, 2021
77star:
Abi e nsha she ni? wink

Ka ma ri ni Paul wi grin

1 Like

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by 77star: 2:00am On Oct 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Ka ma ri ni Paul wi grin
cheesy mo ki yin o

Afi igba te je ki Buhari gun ori oye yi sha!

Nisin bayi, e tun Fe fun wa ni jagaban,

Baba wa Simplyfacts, shey e Fe PA wa ni?

Kileshe wa gan?

Kila she fun yin?

To ba je wipe ashe yin noni, e Jo e forijin wa!

Ah
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 27, 2021
77star:

cheesy mo ki yin o

Afi igba te je ki Buhari gun ori oye yi sha!

Nisin bayi, e tun Fe fun wa ni jagaban,

Baba wa Simplyfacts, shey e Fe PA wa ni?

Kileshe wa gan?

Kila she fun yin?

To ba je wipe ashe yin noni, e Jo e forijin wa!

Ah

Emi o ki n se oloselu o. Mi o de ni ibo kankan lati di mo. Ko si eesi to dara fun gbogbo awon ti mo di. O too ge!

O daaro, sa.

1 Like

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Dirkcoyt: 2:39am On Oct 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

It works fine for my own body system. I can't say for any other though. You can give it a trial.

If you intend to shed some weight, you can go for Oluji. You know cocoa beverage causes weight loss.

Yeah but I’m using it for my cardiovascular problems (to relax my blood vessels )
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Dirkcoyt: 2:40am On Oct 27, 2021
Lamanii22:

How old are you? Only you health issues? If you're not eating bread, pasta, eggs, bournvita, what are you now eating
I’m not a young guy anyway I’ve just had struggles with these things like anyone who has intolerance it’s not age related .

1 Like

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Caseless: 6:01am On Oct 27, 2021
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Coolgent(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2021
APC ideology is inflicting pain to the masses
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by LiquidWood: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2021
Kenoxman:
Your post is bereft of common knowledge. If not you should know that production is in two phases-subsistence and commercial level. If you totally depend on industries for every good and service,that's ok but there are people who produce certain commodities for themselves and it is no crime.
Check your post you were almost blaming us for not having a farm.
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2021
tragergeorge:
2020: 12.5kg=3600
2021: 12.5kg=8000

N8,200
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by millionboi(m): 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
Coronabirus:

Poverty isn't an excuse for u to insult our President undecided
just thank ur God say buhari don old well well,if not na beating him for dey receive with ppl like you.

He is old na wetin save m b that.
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by ericmor: 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
mcquin:

Shut up there and answer the questions above asked.

Did the 80 percent PDP you mentioned above divide the country by his nepotistic attitude or did one man in APC do it?

It shows how childish you are and I have no time for kids like you
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by ericmor: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
mcquin:
I
Which people? You get sense at all? And by the way na you de feed me?

Look at the cow that says he is not hungry.

Ok then, go and do what you said now. Abi you just one of the Nigerian cowards that just come online to rant ni
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by mcquin(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2021
ericmor:

It shows how childish you are and I have no time for kids like you
Oga old man, you had time quoting me but had no time answering the question posed.

Get out of here old man.
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by mcquin(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2021
ericmor:

Ok then, go and do what you said now. Abi you just one of the Nigerian cowards that just come online to rant ni
The coward is the one one who has to go around with retinue of security operatives.

The coward is the General that has not been able to stamp out Boko haram and banditry.

The bigger COWard is you worshipping a coward that can not live up to the promises he made Nigerians, coward to the point of denying he promised restructure during his campaigns.
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by ericmor: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
mcquin:

The coward is the one one who has to go around with retinue of security operatives.

The coward is the General that has not been able to stamp out Boko haram and banditry.

The bigger COWard is you worshipping a coward that can not live up to the promises he made Nigerians, coward to the point of denying he promised restructure during his campaigns.

A word is enough for the wise. The wise alone. And since u are not a coward, go and hold d president beat nau. Sha be u no wan hear word n get sense, u go get am by force
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by mcquin(m): 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
ericmor:

A word is enough for the wise. The wise alone. And since u are not a coward, go and hold d president beat nau. Sha be u no wan hear word n get sense, u go get am by force
Cow. Why you no gree get sense? GEJ was pelted with stones and pure water. If your man isn’t a coward, he should go to South South or South East without the retinue of security and ask them how much they love him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? / Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. / 22 Appropriate Names Of Nigerian Foods You Probably Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.