Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe (48018 Views)

PDP Leaders Visit Senator Orji Uzor Kalu  (Pictures) / Government College Umuahia Old Boys Visit Senator Kalu In Abuja (photos) / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by VaselineCrew: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
The KoKo be say, if Tinubu is elected, Nigeria will further be destroyed, and the dollar rate will continue to spike, maybe to about N1,500 to a dollar.

By that time they would probably start printing N5,000 notes, as your N1,000 note that is already becoming useless today will be of even less value.

No reasonable progress would be made on security, electricity, road infrastructure and health (he already goes to London for health).

The Tinubu supporters on this thread already know all these things, but they will continue to support him, the same way Buhari supporters continue to support him.

Some do it for the money, others do it cause they are not intelligent enough to separate emotion from politics.

Anyways, may the almighty God provide a cover for those who genuinely want the best for their brothers and country, but were drowned out by the ignorant many.
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
chrisvic007:

@the bolded: It means you don't know what you're taking about. Because Lagos indigenes allowed you to be an economic refugee does not make you a Lagosian. It would do you well to name which of the thieving five governors of your enclave is yours.

Lol. Mike Tyson knock out response.
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by silvercute(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Oh he was fighting for democracy in the front while begging Sanni Abacha for commissioner position at the back.

sarrki:

I appreciate your questions

Let me take you down memory lane

He was a major financier of the Nadeco ( national action for democracy)

Nadeco was a group of progressives that fought the military junta of General sani abacha to standstill and made it possible for the democracy we enjoyed now

Do I answer your question?

If you need clarification I am still much available
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by tnerro1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
oyatz:

I hope you know that all these policies will also favour the North?

If they embrace it then better for Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by BJanta: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=eefeem post=107083685]God bless you for this.
Some can't even influence decision in their immediate family talkless of street or ward.

[/quo

Amen. And GOD bless you too for your understanding.
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by bayelsaowei(m): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
sarrki:
Bola Tinubu is a done deal 2023

He paid the price

He’s the most qualified for the job 2023

Before you start insulting or casting aspersions on my person

Ask what your father is as doing why he’s not even contributing to your immediate community

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not the cause of your generational problem
mumu
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by erubati: 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
bigpicture001:

Bros.. on governor of my state.. every state in Nigeria is home to All it's residents...

Guy, u don't know about the release of the fund.. research well..

The local government he created was not necessary.. it's just increasing idle civil servants and wasting money on huge recurrent expenditure
We are talking about ur own state governor.
How much research and analysis have u made about the development of ur state
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by erubati: 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
bigpicture001:

Bros.. on governor of my state.. every state in Nigeria is home to All it's residents...

Guy, u don't know about the release of the fund.. research well..

The local government he created was not necessary.. it's just increasing idle civil servants and wasting money on huge recurrent expenditure
Let's talk about ur state.how much research have u done about development of ur state
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
oyatz:

You may not like Tinubu but the assumption that he is the reason why Lagos is not able to compete with all the cities you mentioned are nothing but a fallacy.

Anyone who understands the structural and economic architecture of Lagos in particular and Nigeria in general will know that Lagos can't develop more than certain levels if the rest of Nigeria aren't also developing.

If 50% of the people in Lagos leave to other States, Lagos will amazingly look far better than what it is.

Most of the greatest opponents of Tinubu are only active online and they like to approach political matters from emotional points of views.

To defeat Tinubu and other people like him, more educated and enlightened youths need to join political parties (I am not talking of forming a youth party that is only active on social media).

Recently I tried to join politics but I was surprised by my findings...over 80% of the members of the APC, PDP and other parties are made up of employed and barely educated youths, market women, artisans, thugs, Okada riders and people who don't buy or read newspapers or listen to News on Channels, AIT, Arise or TVCs.

And what will happen to the IGR, when 50% of the people leave. The amazing income from Land use charge and others it will drop. Lagos is what it is today because of the skewed federal system. If things are balanced it will not be like that trust me. Even with the population and the current IGR Lagos should not be a high debt laden state.
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by erubati: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
obynzo:

What defines a progressive? You guys don't know what progressive means in the true sense of the word. Lagos should have been competing with the likes of Johannesburg, Casablanca and Caira but alas and sadly it cannot even compete with Monrovia that just came out from War or even Accra or Lome in terms of Infrastructure and liveable city indices. All because of one man's stranglehold on the state's treasury. And here you are echoing progressive............... SMH that is why we will forever remain under the bondage of these leaders, see how you are openly marketing a thief.
But ur own state is abi?
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
erubati:

But ur own state is abi?

A very dense answer as usual from you
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by miyagi01(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kizyte:
You're cursed! Formerly it was Buhari, now it's Tinubu. Are you addicted to negativity?
ur generation is cursed
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Ikotec69: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
sarrki:

He paid the price

Ask what your father is as doing why he’s not even contributing to your immediate community

What is the name of your dream?
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by bigpicture001: 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
erubati:

Let's talk about ur state.how much research have u done about development of ur state

Where do I pay my tax..? My state..?
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Drogunov: 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
seunmsg:
This is a massive endorsement for Tinubu. I have no doubt that So many PDP folks will end up supporting him. Kudos to Gov. Wike for supporting the Southern agenda. No matter how bad Tinubu is, he is still better than the best person the north can put forward.

A o mu erin joba, eweku ewele(ad infintum)
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by erubati: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
obynzo:

A very dense answer as usual from you
A retarded question needs a dense answer
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by erubati: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
bigpicture001:

Where do I pay my tax..? My state..?
And you do not enjoy the benefits of the tax u pay.if u do not,then it would be better u move ur business to ur state and pay tax over there
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Kizyte(m): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
miyagi01:
my generation is cursed
Amen! Insha Allah!
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by 77up(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
bigpicture001:

Your pointless... Watch my moniker!
Answer that question fes ,I wan check something grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by opeey(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
sarrki:

I appreciate your questions

Let me take you down memory lane

He was a major financier of the Nadeco ( national action for democracy)

Nadeco was a group of progressives that fought the military junta of General sani abacha to standstill and made it possible for the democracy we enjoyed now

Do I answer your question?

If you need clarification I am still much available

Lol.. major financier?
Where you put MKO who spent all the money from the days of coups and NADECO itself.. Tinubu was just a member not a major financier.. Do your findings right..
If you want to know more.. I will spoon feed you in NADECO..
My G. father was in the struggle.

It is sad that the major financier and spender that time was not alive to see things for himself..

Tinubu has paid his dues.. but he should go and sitdown..

What the Hausa/Fulani did to the likes of Awolowo, MKO and others in the South will be repeated again..
Hausa/Fulani will never give power to a southern like Tinubu..

Obj was so fortunate and he has been the only respected man that the Hausa/Fulani accord respect in the south.
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by danilmo: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
CallmeGideon:
What are the avenue for revenue generation he created? Just want to know

He invested hugely in Lekki free trade zone, set up template to have a Lekki deep sea port, the port is 66% completed and going to be the must equiped and deepest Seaport in West Africa under Lagos State govt.

Dangote Refinery is hosted there, wen others were asking Dangote for hosting money e g Ondo, Tinubu who is a friend to Dangote gave intruction a free space in lekke free trade zone, boom that is how Lagos become the host of 3rd largest refinery in the world.

Check out there , Industries are turning the site to a industrial hub currently promising a 5billion dollar investment , I forget the name of that company, u can Google it, the thread was on nairaland FP.
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by oyatz(m): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
obynzo:

And what will happen to the IGR, when 50% of the people leave. The amazing income from Land use charge and others it will drop. Lagos is what it is today because of the skewed federal system. If things are balanced it will not be like that trust me. Even with the population and the current IGR Lagos should not be a high debt laden state.

The generation of IGR is dynamic and not static.

Lagos has many problems and over population is a major one.

Most of the population in Lagos don't contribute to the IGR but are burden on the State. They will do better if they can try their luck's in other States.

So many people wrongly assume that they must be in Lagos to make it or live good lives but this is not true. There are economic opportunities in every State which we need to develop.

A 30 year-old graduate earning #100K in Niger, Ekiti, Kebbi, Ebonyi or Edo States are better than many people living in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by layzie: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Chai! Wike too. PDP is a party of saboteurs.

Wogu Boms was Amaechi's commissioner
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by grandeoj09(m): 4:48am On Oct 27, 2021
Hmmm , the people who owns Nigeria .
sarrki:

He paid the price

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Olatomiwami(m): 5:53am On Oct 27, 2021
kettykin:

Sorry please , what price did he pay and when did he pay it

Google is your friend

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI / 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT / Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.