Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe (48041 Views)

PDP Leaders Visit Senator Orji Uzor Kalu  (Pictures) / Government College Umuahia Old Boys Visit Senator Kalu In Abuja (photos) / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by louqas: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
kettykin:

Sorry please , what price did he pay and when did he pay it

That 2012 subsidy protest yall gleefully refer to whenever you want to complain about buhari is enough price Tinubu paid....from that january 2012 till 2014 Tinubu was prosecuted and persecuted . CCT hounded him but had to let him go when they couldnt pin anything on him (wheteher on technical grounds or not in the eyes of the law he is clean.....unlike Odili that got his supreme court wife to grant him perpertual injunction)

Being instrumental to the eviction of PDP from south west politics which they got into through Obj do or die politics and ensuring installation of 5 governors is no mean feat and a great sacrifice

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by ikenna44: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Even if you were the only one allowed to vote on that day... tinubu will never rule this country called Nigeria! Write it down somewhere! I will reply you again on may 29, 2023.

sarrki:
Bola Tinubu is a done deal 2023

He paid the price

He’s the most qualified for the job 2023

Before you start insulting or casting aspersions on my person

Ask what your father is as doing why he’s not even contributing to your immediate community

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not the cause of your generational problem
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Sammy07: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
louqas:

Calm down....work is in progress. Have you heard of DAWN COMMISSION? (DAWN is development agenda for western Nigeria) thats a body that has been set up in preparation for when south west development commission bill will become law.....south west is very ready. Do you know that Amotekun was a brain child of dawn commission?...with other innovative programmes in stock we should be prepared for a return to the old days of western Nigeria developmental strides again

Yeah, I'm just very hopeful.
Make everything happen quickly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Indispensable85(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Am seriously confused now.

Wike- PDP-Tinubu-APC vs Abe- New APC- Commissioner- PDP.

My brother we're confused. I thought I was the only one.
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by beejaay: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
sarrki:

He paid the price

Ask what your father is as doing why he’s not even contributing to your immediate community

because you have a very useless father that even transferred the uselessness down to you and all his generation, thats why you think every other person is like you....must everyone support that which you support??
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by sammirano2: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Tinubu 2023 is already achieved. pigs can jump in the lagoon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by adelaja70(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
bigpicture001:

Make your point
It's obvious that you were not born by then... So where do i start... Ok. Tinubu created some local governments and this got OBJ angry. He seized the allocation meant for Lagos.. The wahala was later resolved by the Supreme Court and Lagos allocation of more than 6 months was released... Google the full details.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by fizzile(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
sarrki:

He paid the price

I am happy your father never made any contribution to your life not to talk of your community. The only tangible contribution he made was contributing a useless sperm to your mum who in turn gave birth to a slowpoke like you. Wasted spermatozoa
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by zoedew: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
kettykin:

That someone financed NADECO is no reason to hand over the Nigerian presidency to such a fellow
While Tinubu was on a self imposed exile there were group 34 eminent politicians who did not brun away but stoood their ground to request Abacha to hand over to a democratic government. Non of them got rewarded with even a governorship position.

Tinubu has already been rewarded with Lagos state governorship post for 8 years and Lagos state treasury for his life time, is this not enough reward already
Nelson Mandela on my mind. The BAT paid his dues. He was a major factor back then when supposed NADECO Leaders resident in the country turned out to be turncoats. Their identities are not unknown.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by adekolaelect(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
kettykin:

Sorry please , what price did he pay and when did he pay it
face front Questioner ,,, speak out loud .manage your pain or you approach nearest electric transformer.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by blamingthedevil: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
adelaja70:

It's obvious that you were not born by then... So where do i start... Ok. Tinubu created some local governments and this got OBJ angry. He seized the allocation meant for Lagos.. The wahala was later resolved by the Supreme Court and Lagos allocation of more than 6 months was released... Google the full details.
you are wrong ...it was released by President Yaradua during Fashola

1 Like

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by afube: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Superwave16320:
I wonder how many jews will perish over this news

when will it get into your coconut head that a referendum for self-determination is what concerns Ndigbo now, the presidency is just to massage the over-bloated egos of petty tribalists like you! Obasanjo ruled 8 years and otta road is a bombing range, Jonathan ruled 6 years yet Otuoke still does not have drinking water....Buhari has ruled Nigeria 8 years in total, katsina is a bandits' paradise.............yoruba opportunism and hubris will lead to their downfall eventually.
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by colestephan86: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
obynzo:

What defines a progressive? You guys don't know what progressive means in the true sense of the word. Lagos should have been competing with the likes of Johannesburg, Casablanca and Caira but alas and sadly it cannot even compete with Monrovia that just came out from War or even Accra or Lome in terms of Infrastructure and liveable city indices. All because of one man's stranglehold on the state's treasury. And here you are echoing progressive............... SMH that is why we will forever remain under the bondage of these leaders, see how you are openly marketing a thief.
Which country should your own state be competing with?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by seunmsg(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
This is a massive endorsement for Tinubu. I have no doubt that So many PDP folks will end up supporting him. Kudos to Gov. Wike for supporting the Southern agenda. No matter how bad Tinubu is, he is still better than the best person the north can put forward.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by adekolaelect(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
fizzile:
I am happy your father never made any contribution to your life not to talk of your community. The only tangible contribution he made was contributing a useless sperm to your mum who in turn gave birth to a slowpoke like you. Wasted spermatozoa
it pain this one like die .sorry calm down .

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by adelaja70(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Indispensable85:

My brother we're confused. I thought I was the only one.
Wike is actually passing a message to the PDP.. PICK NORTHERNER AS YOUR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE AND LOSE MY SUPPORT.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by ephemerallife: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nonsense

I saw a mad man wearing Tinubu shirt yesterday and I wonder why only mad people supports Tinubu
In your family meeting I guess. It takes one mad person to know another one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by emmykk(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
sarrki:

He paid the price

Any person can wear anything it is not a problem...are you telling me that there are no APC members in Port Harcourt.

This is not news abeg
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by zoedew: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
bigpicture001:

Your pointless... Watch my moniker!
"Do not always assume that a pot bellied man has eaten" cheesy grin
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by blamingthedevil: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
[s]
ikenna44:
Even if you were the only one allowed to vote on that day... tinubu will never rule this country called Nigeria! Write it down somewhere! I will reply you again on may 29, 2023.

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by adelaja70(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
blamingthedevil:

you are wrong ...it was released by President Yaradua during Fashola
BUT why una no dey read? Where did i say, released by OBJ?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by princewarri1985: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
sarrki:

He paid the price

God forbid, i reject it, i prefer they put a certified and well known arm robber there instead of tinubu or buhari should just go for a 3rd term because tinubu will strip the country bare by stealing
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by zoedew: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, I'm sure you're from IMO state cheesy
Could be Abia State where pot bellies are filled with kerosene. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Spherical77(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
ikenna44:

Osinbajo is the president
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
colestephan86:

Which country should your own state be competing with?

You are not smart at all walahi.
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Jameseye: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
kettykin:

That someone financed NADECO is no reason to hand over the Nigerian presidency to such a fellow
While Tinubu was on a self imposed exile there were group 34 eminent politicians who did not brun away but stoood their ground to request Abacha to hand over to a democratic government. Non of them got rewarded with even a governorship position.

Tinubu has already been rewarded with Lagos state governorship post for 8 years and Lagos state treasury for his life time, is this not enough reward already

Simple question...Who rewarded Tinubu with Lagos for 8 years and where are they?

I don't think he is looking for reward, I think he is simply positioning himself to take power...like one of his sayings: power is not served a la carte

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lubumbashi:
Tinubu is a mass movement. Presidents of other countries will come down here to campaign for him when that time reaches. Even Atiku will throw away his party's flag and join queue for Asiwaju. Keep calm, BAT is coming cool

They already are . . . the President of Guinea Conakry was in Nigeria a couple of years ago to lobby Buhari on Tinubu's behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by waliezi(m): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
sarrki:
Rivers State Commissioner of Justice showed hid support for Tinubu by wearing his Tinubu T-shirt to show Senator Magnus Abe's office in abuja yesterday
. That is former commissioner for justice during Rt. Hon. Ameachi's reign as governor
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by paskal16: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
sarrki:

He paid the price

peasant he paid you 30k is that the price for him earning your vote?
Didn’t know you were that cheap angry
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Indispensable85(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
adelaja70:

Wike is actually passing a message to the PDP.. PICK NORTHERNER AS YOUR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE AND LOSE MY SUPPORT.

The message is clear.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by hopexter(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
bigpicture001:
But y did tinubu lie to lagosians that FG seized his allocation hence he didn't work much in lag..?

Federal government seized his state allocation when he was a Governor and couldn’t do much but instead created more avenue for revenue generation which has made Lagos what it is today. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Kissiemu(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nna men!

There's something these politicians are not telling us

... what can a nigger do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Supreme Court Adjourns New Naira Note Suit Till February 22 / No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG / Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.