Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless (50229 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by ugbanante: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
Where u are today is a dizzy spot. Be it as it may, God will help u muzzle this phase of life.
First, u will need to accept the reality on ground, take responsibility for it, have a straight to heart discussion with ur lady.
Find a God-fearing councillor close whom u can freely discuss this matter with.
Abortion isnt a choice now for now child born is "unwanted".
Gear up for parenting, let ur people know the situation of things; they could be upset initially but they will come around soonest.
Avoid over thinking because u may get depressed and suicide is just a poll away.
U are now a man
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by chatinent: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
ImaIma1:

I cook for naming ceremonies and child dedication too wink

Kai, you no get joy o. Lol.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by ImaIma1(f): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
chatinent:

Kai, you no get joy o. Lol.

I'm a joyful child cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Pharmmaqp: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lollittaa:

you men are so bloody selfish. In all this, I don't see anyone talking of how the lady is feeling. You're promising him a pill. Who will drink it? Whose womb will be on the line? Op is very selfish. Not once did he mention the psychological state of his gf. Or is he the one carrying the pregnancy?

You are so naive and ignorant.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Pharmmaqp: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ynix:

Well done the fetus murdering pharmacist,
Why can't you support him with cash to keep the baby instead of wrong advise.
May be if your dad and mum had aborted you, you won't be here to give your bad advise.
Take note, every words say will be judged

I have heard you . Adviser general of the federation.

I hope you've donated to the guy already.

Like I said.. family should be by choice and not by chance..

it was my parents choice to have me.

If he decides to choose to keep .. it's entirely up to him .. not because you asked him to

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pharmmaqp:

selfish and wicked.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Ynix(m): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pharmmaqp:

I have heard you . Adviser general of the federation.

I hope you've donated to the guy already.

Like I said.. family should be by choice and not by chance..

it was my parents choice to have me.

If he decides to choose to keep .. it's entirely up to him .. not because you asked him to
You are the adviser general, your suggestions are very critical and can go a long way in causing decades of regrets, be careful of the type of advices you push out most especially when they have to do with life and death
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pharmmaqp:
You are the naive and ignorant one. The selfish brat has been going on and on about how his life has been impacted and not once has he mentioned the gal whose body is potentially changed for life by this, should she keep the baby or not. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by revived: 12:55am On Oct 28, 2021
BKsoul:
Lol.... egbon na my sugar zaddy oooooh..... although he just divorce me....so i dey find another sugar zaddy... Abi egbon, you fit the description?

angry angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by chatinent: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2021
Na so life bi? No one is talking about the affected girl. They are all trying to protect this modafucker.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by zexy2030(m): 8:09am On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Congrats to you and your Sin Partner '

You have Become a Father in waiting.
Your Sin Partner has become a Mother in Waiting.

You need to awake to your responsibility and Ensure you don't think or try to abort, cos that will be Wickedness and will make you a Murderer.

It takes about 9months for the baby or babies arrival, so you have enough time to prepare and Save.

Once again Congratulations!
How far, I won attend ur wedding o, righteousness. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown / Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.