Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do (7266 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless / Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! / My Chinese Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please Help Me With A Chinese Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by chinochizzy: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hello guys am typing this with a heavy heart right now, my girlfriend is Pregnant pls am confused what should I do? Am not even financially stable yet to Carter for myself let alone for her and the baby, I've been trying to make her see reason y it should be aborted but initially she refused but now I think she has agreed, please guys how can I go about this? No insults please for matured minds.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by fati2001(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
is that all?

KEEP THE CHILD!

#SAYNOTOABORTION

#SAYNOTOPREMARITALSEX

#SAYNOTOMURDER

#SAYNOTOGENERATIONALCURSE

#SAYNOTOBLOODSHEDDING

#SAYNOTOTERMINATIONOFLIFE

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by santos123(m): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
You are committing a murder

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Angelacruz: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Congrats ! Go n take care of ur responsibilities.When u were opening her legs up n down,we were not dere.
chinochizzy:
Hello guys am typing this with a heavy heart right now, my girlfriend is Pregnant pls am confused what should I do? Am not even financially stable yet to Carter for myself let alone for her and the baby, I've been trying to make her see reason y it should be aborted but initially she refused but now I think she has agreed, please guys how can I go about this? No insults please for matured minds.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by adeboi1: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
You cum inside and you get mind to soro soke, abeg wetin you expect, make I shaa congratulate you, Baba Ibeji in the making.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by HarunaWest(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
chinochizzy:
you want matured minds to comment. Whereas you werent mature enough to put on a condom, you werent mature enough to withdraw and you werent mature enough to administer after pill..But you are mature enough to ask a poor lady to abort a fetus.....
Your are the Pinnacle of Stupidity..Top notch

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by mariahAngel(f): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
chinochizzy:

With a heavy heart? undecided
Cheer up dude, you're going to be a father! It is not something to mourn about.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by chinochizzy: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
HarunaWest:

you want matured minds to comment. Whereas you werent mature enough to put on a condom, you werent mature enough to withdraw and you werent mature enough to administer after pill..But you are mature enough to ask a poor lady to abort a fetus.....
believe me when I said she made me released inside of her, honestly whenever I released outside she will be so agree and mad at me, even after I did I will give her money to buy pills but she will refuse to buy it. Now see what is happening.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Eleribuu,,,grin

When you're giving her different styles shey we're there nii?,,,,grin

Wetin concern us bayi oo,,,,?,,,,grin

You're shouting,,haa!!,, huh!!!,, common!!!,,,,,,, Chisos,,,,!!!!!,,,,yee!!!!,,,hmm!!!,,,,,etc,, grin shey we're there nii? grin,,,,,,,,,,,

Abeg carry yaa cross,,,,,tongue

Sha don't do abortion because that might lead you to another whala (problem),,,,,,,,grin

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
You're soo fvcked

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
chinochizzy:
It's a hard burden to bear, but you have to bear it, karma is at work in you

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Brandonx(m): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Give her cytotec with ethanol 3 hours max the fetus is out.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by heendrix(m): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
chinochizzy:
believe me when I said she made me released inside of her, honestly whenever I released outside she will be so agree Angry and mad at me, even after releasing inside her, I will give her money to buy pills but she will refuse to buy it. Now see what is happening.

This is serious....she wanted the baby. and for her to want a Baby, she's financially capable, so just let her enjoy cool

But tbh bro ur in a real deep shit, btwn now and 9months u had better get something lucrative doing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fact1:
Eleribuu,,,grin

When you're giving het different styles shey we're there nii?,,,,grin

Wetin concern us bayi oo,,,,?,,,,grin

You're shouting,,haa!!,, huh!!!,, common!!!,,,,,,, Chisos,,,,!!!!!,,,,yee!!!!,,,hmm!!!,,,,,etc,, grin shey we're there nii? grin,,,,,,,,,,,

Abeg carry yaa cross,,,,,tongue

Sha don't do abortion because that might lead you to another whala (problem),,,,,,,,grin

Karma was patiently waiting all this while for this guy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
Xoly:

Karma was patiently waiting all this while for this guy grin

Abii nah,,,,,grin

You know say you can't buy a land,,, and you're pricing mansion,,,,,,,,grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Sonnobax15(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
If this post ever by mistake enter front page,make my sperm turn to kerosene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by fuckaholic25(f): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
lol... u no use condom, u con pour for inside and u still get mind to dey reason abortion... God go punish u! mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fact1:

Abii nah,,,,,grin

You know say you can't buy a land,,, and you're pricing mansion,,,,,,,,grin

Chai, that's true cheesy...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Aboks(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
marry her period
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by zionmde: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
chinochizzy:
believe me when I said she made me released inside of her, honestly whenever I released outside she will be so agree and mad at me, even after I did I will give her money to buy pills but she will refuse to buy it. Now see what is happening.
if she dies from complications due to abortion, den u know how scary and hellish this life can be

congrats in advance

I wonder how guys will boldly explode inside wen they dont have up to 500k in their account
Pampers
baby milk
baby clothes
ante natal
post natal
omugwo
the shame
etc. I guess u couldn't think of all these things while pounding her in room 306 tongues

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by JONSYN7154: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
The best thing to do is to marry her..

CONGRATULATIONS BRO.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Jeromejnr(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
HarunaWest:

Top notch comeback sire.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
chinochizzy:
Hi guys since I was born I've never been this embarrassed in my entire life before, there's this girl I've been dating for close to 1yr now I've never had sex with this girl since I started dating her cuz anytime i asked her for sex she will blatantly refuse this have been going on for so long not untill today she finally accepted to have sex with me but to my greatest suprise immediately I climbed her I didn't even last up to 5seconds before I cum! Gosh! She got angry n stood up wore her clothes n told me in my face that even a fowl Last longer than me, honestly I was so embarrassed n mad at myself. Honestly I think I really need help at this moment
Is she the same girl that you impregnated?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Xoly:

Chai, that's true cheesy...

grin

The mansion owner wey be street nigga don change ham for him,,,,,,,him dey say he's just pricing it for the day he will have money,,,,,,,,grin,,,,,,,wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
chinochizzy:
Don't be deceived, make sure that she is pregnant running around...
Most girls fake pregnancy in order to scam men, and drag them around

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fact1:

grin

The mansion owner wey be street nigga don change ham for him,,,,,,,him dey say he's just pricing it for the day he will have money,,,,,,,,grin,,,,,,,wink
grin, lmao, Righteousness89 must hear this grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Humanoid01(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
If you kill that child, you know not the gravity of the problem that lies ahead. I nor go too talk.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by chinochizzy: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
Xoly:

Is she the same girl that you impregnated?
u read my previous post? About my girlfriend been too attached to me? If u did then yes she is the one
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by chinochizzy: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Xoly:

Don't be deceived, make sure that she is pregnant running around...
Must girls fake pregnancy in order to scam men, and drag them around
she's too big for that
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by udorazzi(m): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
When you were lashing her, did you ask for our opinion? Carry your cross youngman

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Samfloxin(m): 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
When single,if your girlfriend sees her period,both of you become happy. After marriage,when the same lady sees her period,both of you feel sad... the world is really spherical,that's why this life no balance.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Date Someone 12 Years Older Or Younger Than You? / My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? / What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.