Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) (69687 Views)

Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren / Regina Daniels And Her Stepchildren Shine In New Pictures / Tania Omotayo Defends Olasumbo Winfunke, Her Husband's Ex-girlfriend Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I don talk am before. Mercy Johnson's family & social media are like 5&6. I hope there's no crack in the wall already.

You re right.. I perceive there is already. Cos all the hype is always to cover up a deficiency or an issue broowing
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
1Sharon:

Oh really, is this what you men are saying now?
It is what I said...

When it is time for marriage, it is totally a different ball game for a man...

Their is this sudden sense and inward search that over shadows the single life and always hanging out with the hottest babe just to get a thumbs up and hailing from fellow guys..

In marriage, everything changes when it comes to choice.

And as long as you desire to marry in this life, their is a husband/ wife for you...If you miss am...na sorry case.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
bukatyne:

Adultnapped you mean?
grin wahala for who them never husbandnapped.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I ve been married, twice and divorced twice and and still single and searching now. tongue it is no big deal! If your wife decides she have found another man more better, taller and musclier than you there is no damm! thang! you can do to stop her from leaving you!

If you don't divorce her she will divorce you!

Mehn!!! You strong ooh. Married and divorced twice and you still wan marry again? Haaa!!! People dey ooh. Abeg you try...if naa me wey like to always be alone and on my own, I go just stay jejely on my own.. You re really strong

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Munzy14:

grin wahala for who them never husbandnapped.

cheesy grin

Bobo followed the modern advice to love yourself and be happy yet una dey complain.

Abeg leave Prince, he is a man ahead of his time. cheesy

I trust mama Purity would be too sensible to complain if he decides to climb the fifth floor with a new bride.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
Evercurious:

Mehn!!! You strong ooh. Married and divorced twice and you still wan marry again? Haaa!!! People dey ooh
Yes! but i don't wanna marry again, no way!! But my neighbor a White woman has been married 6 times. She has 5 children from 5 different ex husbands.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
1Sharon:

And you do know she needed exclusive access to him for the love charm to work right?

Yeye
I don't have to know how kayamata works but I guess you do.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nezzjnr:

I knew Mercy right from Nigeria Navy primary school.

Her Dad was a Junior ratings

And how does that change or counter what he said
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nonexisting1:
I don't have to know about how kayamata works but I guess you do.

No you brought it up so I guess YOU do.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by JustforMen: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Woman will make your life a living hell.
When you find a way out to stay alive, they will start using children as pawns to manipulate public emotions and opinion.
Abandon kor na discard self.
were there no children when you were making life hellish for the man?
Is it only a man that consider children when he wants to act?
You will use high Bp and kill a man in the name of the so called children that you have poisoned against their father.
eyin men, if woman dey give you wahala kuku japa go meet side chick wey dey give you peace. life no get duplicate.
All the men that stayed in abusive marriages in the name of children are now late and the women are now LAND lady for the house wey the man suffer build... land lady is now fvcking small boys for area.
Be a responsible man BUT if woman stress you, jejely comot leave her with whatever she wants to use to manipulate you into untimely death including the children! Only a living man can be a father. There is no marriage in heaven. no let woman kill you.
Awon jezebel will always be the first to cry abandonment when a man seeks refuge and peace.

even girlfriend self wan dey give drama. she come dey flatter herself dey post say me and her dey do face off.... she no know me.
I no like stress and I avoid it by all means necessary and possible, no matter how much "I love you".
I go just stop to dey pick your call. I no dey waste time block number. I go see am but I no go pick. Nonsense and ingredient.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
bukatyne:

cheesy grin

Bobo followed the modern advice to love yourself and be happy yet una dey complain.

Abeg leave Prince, he is a man ahead of his time. cheesy

I trust mama Purity would be too sensible to complain if he decides to climb the fifth floor with a new bride.
Lol...we only live ones.

She has no choice, just like Regina... grin
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yes! but i don't wanna marry again, no way!! But my neighbor a White woman has been married 6 times. She has 5 children from 5 different ex husbands.

God have mercy...people can be crazy ooh... lol... It's okay shaa.
Everyman his own way... Hmmm!!! But God Himself knows that anything that ll bring divorce my way wont even show up...It's never the best... I always believe there is a way out if and only if both parties are sincere to themselves... There can be misunderstandings but that shldnt lead to a divorce... Misunderstandings can always be sorted between both parties involved
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
JustforMen:
When you find a way out to stay alive, they will start using children as pawns to manipulate public emotions and opinion.
You will use high Bp and kill a man in the name of the so called children that you have poisoned against their father.
eyin men, if woman dey give you wahala kuku japa go meet side chick wey dey give you peace. life no get duplicate.
All the men that stayed in abusive marriages in the name of children are now late and the women are now LAND lady for the house wey the man suffer build... land lady is now fvcking small boys for area.
Be a responsible man BUT if woman stress you, jejely comot leave her with whatever she wants to use to manipulate you into untimely death including the children! Only a living man can be a father. There is no marriage in heaven. no let woman kill you.
Awon jezebel will always be the first to cry abandonment when a man seeks refuge and peace.

I just wanna know...will your opinion be the same if a wife divorced her husband?
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Evercurious:

Mehn!!! You strong ooh. Married and divorced twice and you still wan marry again? Haaa!!! People dey ooh. Abeg you try...if naa me wey like to always be alone and on my own, I go just stay jejely on my own.. You re really strong
Stay jejely on your own? Hmmmmm!!! Easier said than done.

If you start making money, that is when you will know lonliness kills faster than covid-19.. grin

All these comments here and there saying I don't need man, I don't need woman, na SAPA people...When you achieve a bit, you can't but appreciate love and care.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nezzjnr:

He's correct.

Mercy grew up in Navy Barracks Ojo...

She was my senior in Nigeria Navy Primary school den

God have mercy upon her soul...So beyond the playful and jovial look is vile witch? It's really true that man looks at the outward appearance but God sees the heart..
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Nezzjnr: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Evercurious:

God have mercy upon her soul...So beyond the playful and jovial look is vile witch? It's really true that man looks at the outward appearance but God sees the heart..
Her Mom was like that though.

She was going around with her Husband's senior colleagues in the Navy.

The Man was just a Master Warrant Officer in the Navy den.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Munzy14:

Stay jejely on your own? Hmmmmm!!! Easier said than done.

If you start making money, that is when you will know lonliness kills faster than covid-19.. grin

All these comments here and there saying I don't need man, I don't need woman, na SAPA people...When you achieve a bit, you can't but appreciate love and care.

Lol... You get to meet so many "fake' love when the money arrives.. At that point you find out they dont care about loving your person... Funny enough that's worse cos the monies around you simply attracted fake and 'worthless ' people to you..I ve experienced both. Now I ve learnt to always be alone loving myself all the time while leaving a little space for some few that I bring in and that has been so wonderful

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Her Mom was like that though.

She was going around with her Husband's senior colleagues in the Navy.

The Man was just a Master Warrant Officer in the Navy den.

God forbid bad thing..That means that house must be filled with bitches.. Poor man.. Hope he hasnt died of hbp or poison

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
Evercurious:

God have mercy...people can be crazy ooh... lol... It's okay shaa.
Everyman his own way... Hmmm!!! But God Himself knows that anything that ll bring divorce my way wont even show up...It's never the best... I always believe there is a way out if and only if both parties are sincere to themselves... There can be misunderstandings but that shldnt lead to a divorce... Misunderstandings can always be sorted between both parties involved
Each to their own..

No married couple started marriage with hopes of divorcing, it just happens. Now imagine your husband coming home everyday drunk and before you know it he starts kicking and punching you in the face, breaks your nose, kicks you in the stomach, threatens to kill you, tell me, what else is left to stay in the marriage for? What else would you want to sort out with such a monster? Now, that is in a female's case.

In the man's case the wife says one day " sorry king i don't love you anymore" i have been sleeping with another guy he makes me feel happier" now tell me what else is left to sort out in the marriage?

Trust me, when divorce comes, you would want to get out of the marriage as quick as you could, especially if kids are involved. All you would keep wanting is peace and just to have peace you sign the papers.

People are just married, they are not each other's properties i believe or owns each other, both parties are free to leave anytime.

Unless they are low esteemed clingy people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by JustforMen: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
YES, OF COURSE!
I don't see difference between man and woman ooo. I believe in all-round equality of the sexes.
The situation determines my response.
1Sharon:

I just wanna know...will your opinion be the same if a wife divorced her husband?
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Nezzjnr: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
Evercurious:

God forbid bad thing..That means that house must be filled with bitches.. Poor man.. Hope he hasnt died of hbp or poison
Haven't heard anything about the Man since den
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
Evercurious:

Lol... You get to meet so many "fake' love when the money arrives.. At that point you find out they dont care about loving your person... Funny enough that's worse cos the monies around you simply attracted fake and 'worthless ' people to you..I ve experienced both. Now I ve learnt to always be alone loving myself all the time while leaving a little space for some few that I bring in and that has been so wonderful
When it comes to things of the heart, we just have to be optimistic....

Yes, you have to love yourself before loving another person it is that simple.

Money attracts both fake and genuine love na.. grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Each to their own..

No married couple started marriage with hopes of divorcing, it just happens. Now imagine your husband coming home everyday drunk and before you know it he starts kicking and punching you in the face, breaks your nose, kicks you in the stomach, threatens to kill you, tell me, what else is left to stay in the marriage for? What else would you want to sort out with such a monster? Now, that is in a female's case.

In the man's case the wife says one day " sorry king i don't love you anymore" i have been sleeping with another guy he makes me feel happier" now tell me what else is left to sort out in the marriage?

Trust me, when divorce comes, you would want to get out of the marriage as quick as you could, especially if kids are involved. All you would keep wanting is peace and just to have peace you sign the papers.

People are just married, they are not each other's properties i believe or owns each other, both parties are free to leave anytime.

Unless they are low esteemed clingy people

Did you just say low esteemed clingy people? Hmmm!!! It's well ooh... I just believe this ' In His (God's) time, He makes all things beautiful '
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Munzy14:

When it comes to things of the heart, we just have to be optimistic....

Yes, you have to love yourself before loving another person it is that simple.

Money attracts both fake and genuine love na.. grin

Lol... Money DOES NOT attract any genuine love... My motto LG(Life is good) has always been on point
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
1Sharon:

errr... yes! a woman is free to leave a marriage, divorce her husband any time she feels she's not comfortable anymore with the union, i mean, no point holding on to a wife who wants out of a marriage, it would be my loss, co's that means i can go seek other women's companionship.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
We4all:
Mercy Johnson is a retired husband snatcher.
The ex wife has moved on and even birthed a child for another man.
The woman who dug up the pictures is a busybody.
I hereby declare this news null and void. Case closed!
Are you stupîd?
Mercy Johnson is a WHORÈ and a popular retired nollywood slút.

Nothing can change her past, not even her present state.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Evercurious:

Lol... Money DOES NOT attract any genuine love... My motto LG(Life is good) has always been on point
If you say so...

For real life is good..And you only live ones(YOLO).

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
JustforMen:

even girlfriend self wan dey give drama. she come dey flatter herself dey post say me and her dey do face off.... she no know me.
I no like stress and I avoid it by all means necessary and possible, no matter how much "I love you".
I go just stop to dey pick your call. I no dey waste time block number. I go see am but I no go pick. Nonsense and ingredient.
I agree totally, as long as it is the same when a woman divorces her husband. tongue what is good for the man should be good for the woman also.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by crackhaus: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
descarado:

Thanks o.

I don tire to stay at home cheesy

Come and follow me and be traveling every week then. cheesy

You see rest now, you don't like it.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
Evercurious:

Did you just say low esteemed clingy people? Hmmm!!! It's well ooh... I just believe this ' In His (God's) time, He makes all things beautiful '
Yes! I did, i mean, why hold on to a husband or wife who wants out of a marriage? If she leaves fine! That means i can go seek other females companionships. tongue

I admire your believes but no for me, it sounds like fairytale. I like to live in a reality world.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
Munzy14:

If you say so...

For real life is good..And you only live ones(YOLO).

My dear, I know so
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
benuejosh:
Just out of curiosity. Will Cubana Chiefpriest also say that Mercy Johnson snatched someone's husband?
grin
I'm curious too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.