Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,612 members, 7,955,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) (69632 Views)

Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren / Regina Daniels And Her Stepchildren Shine In New Pictures / Tania Omotayo Defends Olasumbo Winfunke, Her Husband's Ex-girlfriend Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hmmm, nawa oo.. So he was still legally married
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Evercurious:

My dear, I know so
Ok..
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by descarado: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
crackhaus:

Come and follow me and be traveling every week then. cheesy

You see rest now, you don't like it.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by descarado: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
bukatyne:

Jokers, all of them cheesy

Let's watch and see.

cheesy grin

It almost seems divorce is a rite of passage for them.

Wish you speedy recovery.
Thank you sis kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yes! I did, i mean, why hold on to a husband or wife who wants out of a marriage? If she leaves fine! That means i can go seek other females companionships. tongue

I admire your believes but no for me, i like to live in a reality world.

Funny enough I can easily walk away and never look back without any remorse. But before then, I wld want to be justified before taking such step. I always make sure I exhaust every means to ascertain that the so called misunderstanding isn't something else in disguise such as the partner looking for every means to leave. Once I m so certain of the scenario, I wld know the exact step to take even if the other party has a change of mind, I wld be gone never to go back cos I see such people as unstable, falling in and out of love. For me love is deliberate commitment which we all ve to keep working on.. I love being playful , happy and never a dull moment. So why shld I allow someone make me grow old before my time.. Hmm!!! Dem never born that person sef.. I ll just take a stroll afterall I ve always loved been alone and independent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by JustforMen: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I agree totally, as long as it is the same when a woman divorces her husband. tongue what is good for the man should be good for the woman also.

sure... I believe in equality especially on the shitty things of life
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by nosiebaba(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I am telling you, when it comes your way you cannot do anything! You don't own your wife! She is not your property! You are just married to her! You must be a low esteemed clingy fella. Start living in the real world!! Mate! grin people like you would kill their wives if she dares to leave them or divorce them.
But I'm the one that is telling you that God should not let it come my way. Congrats on your divorce achievements. For calling yourself low esteemed, this is for you. Only duffle heads like you will want to make points with insults. It's not new. No one can have a constructive discussion with people like you so I give it to your like GBAS GBOS. Because you came from an abusive home hence you abuse your wife and kids and the first thing that comes from your mouth when you talk to people are insults. An excuse of a man like you make women look down on men. You renege on your responsibilities and place adultery over your children. People like you are under influences of demons you can't keep a home. I know sorry excuses of men like you. Even after divorce other men are taking care of your children. That's why at your old age you die sad and lonely. With dozens of women fighting over your material possessions, no genuine love. Get the uck out of my face, retard
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by treatise: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
It takes a long thing for a man to leave his wife for another. Man needs peace, respect not just $ex. Being married shouldn't be taken to be " I have come to stay no matter what". Arrogance is another killer of marriages.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
nosiebaba:
But I'm the one that is telling you that God should not let it come my way. Congrats on your divorce achievements. For calling yourself low esteemed, this is for you. Only duffle heads like you will want to make points with insults. It's not new. No one can have a constructive discussion with people like you so I give it to your like GBAS GBOS. Because you came from an abusive home hence you abuse your wife and kids and the first thing that comes from your mouth when you talk to people are insults. An excuse of a man like you make women look down on men. You renege on your responsibilities and place adultery over your children. People like you are under influences of demons you can't keep a home. I know sorry excuses of men like you. Even after divorce other men are taking care of your children. That's why at your old age you die sad and lonely. With dozens of women fighting over your material possessions, no genuine love. Get the uck out of my face, retard
Show me where i insulted you! grin you obviously looked in the mirror and saw who i described. You can not handle a divorce, you low esteemed goon, as i said you would kill your wife if she dares to leave you! You are so afraid of living on your own, i pity you and feel sorry for any unlucky woman who marries you or married to you, you would smoulder her to boredom. You don't even know if i have children or not fool! cheesy

People like you believes that their wives are their properties they paid for, that is why you mentioned your wife you married with your money in your initial stupid comment. grin fork you! You possesive low esteemed sentimental gabbage. Love my foot! You think you love women? You are just controlling and possesive of them. Your wife must be like a trophy for you. Fool!

Tell your God to lick my bottom! I am not under influence of any demon, I am the demon myself. Whatever da fork that means? Try not to slit your wrists as i ve held a mirror infront you.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Nyenatetan(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
E be like sey this year's Ember months na for all the celebrities,

So me I no get much to say again, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I wish uba good luck cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
JustforMen:

sure... I believe in equality especially on the shitty things of life
grin grin grin@shitty things of life. Absolutely!
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Righteousness2:

Of Course she did! As long as the Lady in question was legally married to the Prince, Mercy Johnson is a Husband Snatcher, a thief and a Home breaker.
Infact they are not married ! They are just in an Ungodly relationship.

It is not the First time Mercy Johnson is doing a thing as this. Some years ago, she did the same thing with a Certain Naval officer. The Man all of sudden chased his wife who I think was Heavily Pregnant ( I Can't remember now) and Married Mercy Johnson.

Mercy Johnson cannot claim not to know what is Scripturally right and Wrong as She grew up in a Christian home Infact in Deeper life.
See "man of god" and amebo
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Evercurious:

Funny enough I can easily walk away and never look back without any remorse. But before then, I wld want to be justified before taking such step. I always make sure I exhaust every means to ascertain that the so called misunderstanding isn't something else in disguise such as the partner looking for every means to leave. Once I m so certain of the scenario, I wld know the exact step to take even if the other party has a change of mind, I wld be gone never to go back cos I see such people as unstable, falling in and out of love. For me love is deliberate commitment which we all ve to keep working on.. I love being playful , happy and never a dull moment. So why shld I allow someone make me grow old before my time.. Hmm!!! Dem never born that person sef.. I ll just take a stroll afterall I ve always loved been alone and independent
That is the spirit!! cheesy i agree totally!.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by nosiebaba(m): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Show me where i insulted you! grin you obviously looked in the mirror and saw who i described. You can not handle a divorce, you low esteemed goon, as i said you would kill your wife if she dares to leave you! You are so afraid of living on your own, i pity you and feel sorry for any unlucky woman who marries you or married to you, you would smoulder her to boredom. You don't even know if i have children or not fool! cheesy

People like you believes that their wives are their properties they paid for, that is why you mentioned your wife you married with your money in your initial stupid comment. grin fork you! You possesive low esteemed sentimental gabbage. Love my foot! Your wife must be like a trophy for you. Fool!

Tell your God to lick my bottom! I am not under influence of any demon, I am the demon myself. Whatever da fork that means? Try not to slit your wrists as i ve held a mirror infront you.
I didn't bother reading your gibberish. You didn't insult me, you insulted yourself when you mentioned clingy low self esteem. You also have memory loss and dementia. Maybe your typing hands and your brain don't coordinate.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by nosiebaba(m): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:

People like you believes that their wives are their properties they paid for, that is why you mentioned your wife you married with your money in your initial stupid comment. grin fork you! You possesive low esteemed sentimental gabbage. Love my foot! You think you love women? You are just controlling and possesive of them. Your wife must be like a trophy for you. Fool!

Listen idiot, I'm damn doing well, built a house for wife's parents, bought her parents a car, bought my wife a car. Etc with my own money. If its a lie, let me suffer for the rest of my days if its true suffering and sorrow are yours. Bloody turd
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
nosiebaba:

I didn't bother reading your gibberish. You didn't insult me, you insulted yourself when you mentioned clingy low self esteem. You also have memory loss and dementia. Maybe your typing hands and your brain don't coordinate.
You must think i give two shits if you read it or not. grin

If you like read it or don't, it wouldn't make a damm!! different what i think. You are paranoid low esteemed clingy sentimental gabbage!
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
1Sharon:

Right. And if a woman left her husband, would you make excuses for her?
Of course I will.
It's better to be alive than die in a useless Union.
I don't support TOXIC MARRIAGE at all.
I will never.
In fact my RELIGION comes second to my happiness. Else my pastor will grace my burial, that's if he will.
I wouldn't allow any person ensure I stay put in an abusive and toxic marriage.
Same applies for the women.
IF you are a lady and you think you are FED up and your situation seems irredeemable, please MOVE OUT now...... I beg you
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by simplesearch: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Malachi 2:15

And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.

2:16
For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.

God hates divorce and will never be happy with anyone who deals wickedly with the young lady who left her father mother and all to share her entire life with you, only to be trodden down as a rag few years after marriage or take a fresh one to replace or compete with her after extracting all the freshness in her. But the woman Must be faithful for this word of God to be valid in her life; a woman who is a LovePeddler or an adulterer have no part to share in Gods goodness for faithful virtuous women, she is unclean and a LovePeddler.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by nosiebaba(m): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You must think i give two shits if you read it or not. grin

If you like read it or don't, it wouldn't make a damm!! different what i think. You are paranoid low esteemed clingy sentimental gabbage!
2 divorces and you are carrying it like a trophy. Like say you get monopoly of bad mouth. The demon disturbing you is very wicked. Seriously you be mumu[b]
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
nosiebaba:

Listen idiot, I'm damn doing well, built a house for wife's parents, bought her parents a car, bought my wife a car. Etc with my own money. If its a lie, let me suffer for the rest of my days if its true suffering and sorrow are yours. Bloody turd
Yea! Bullshit! Who gives a shit?! Did i ask you how well you are doing? Fool! You can own all the houses and cars in africa and all the tea in China i don't care!! grin grin fork you! yea! You can claim to be a billionaire on a faceless forum! grin
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
nosiebaba:

2 divorces and you are carrying it like a trophy. Like say you get monopoly of bad mouth. The demon disturbing you is very wicked. Seriously you be mumu[b]
Yes! I am! Divorced twice, try it you might enjoy it. You are holding on tight to an innocent woman who probarbly is tired of your rubbish but afraid to leave or divorce you. grin glad i aggravated you, now the real you is out! Like i decribed it you are soo easily angered.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by patrickdaniel: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
All i can say here is that: If there was peace in the first marriage there wouldn't have been any opportunity for Mercy to get the man. Just like in the case of Maria, the man had already abandoned his family for more than two years before meeting Maria. It may also be the case with Mercy's husband. So, we should advice women to learn to keep their husbands at home that's all.
ChiefSosa:

Would you make this statement if the first wife was your sister or daughter? Would you advice her to just 'collabo' and move on with the woman that snatched her LEGALLY married husband? If they were DIVORCED, I don't think she'll cry out like this, she'll only count her losses. But, as long as they're not LEGALLY divorced, she's got the right to cry out and not just 'collabo' and move on.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by nosiebaba(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yea! Bullshit! Who gives a shit?! Did i ask you how well you are doing? Fool! You can own all the houses and cars in africa and all the tea in China i don't care!! grin grin fork you! yea! You can claim to be a billionaire on a faceless forum! grin

Taa getat. Billionaire or not. Is anyone feeding anybody in the faceless forum? Millionaire or billionaire, each man to his own life. But I'm just reminding your vain self that not every rich man wishes to have a broken home. And you can't just sit In your dustbin and assume everyone is poor or a woman is the breadwinner of a man's family because he prays not to experience divorce. Your mentality shows you are a useless and irresponsible man. Change. All your assumptions have been wrong. My self esteem reaches the heavens. My wife adores me and I adore her. So why must of show you are useless and irresponsible?
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by stealmatic(m): 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Righteousness2:

Of Course she did! As long as the Lady in question was legally married to the Prince, Mercy Johnson is a Husband Snatcher, a thief and a Home breaker.
Infact they are not married ! They are just in an Ungodly relationship.

It is not the First time Mercy Johnson is doing a thing as this. Some years ago, she did the same thing with a Certain Naval officer. The Man all of sudden chased his wife who I think was Heavily Pregnant ( I Can't remember now) and Married Mercy Johnson.

Mercy Johnson cannot claim not to know what is Scripturally right and Wrong as She grew up in a Christian home Infact in Deeper life.

Hmm, assistant Jesus just spoke, everyone should keep quiet,
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by nosiebaba(m): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yes! I am! Divorced twice, try it you might enjoy it. You are holding on tight to an innocent woman who probarbly is tired of your rubbish but afraid to leave or divorce you. grin glad i aggravated you, now the real you is out! Like i decribed it you are soo easily angered.
Another man wife is tired but na you and your wives dey divorce? Are you normal. Other peoples roofs are leaking but it's your house that's getting flooded! Haba! Leave cocaine abeg and don't forget to take care of your children from your previous marriages o. (Without being told or asked) that's assuming you are potent shocked cos if you say no children from your 2 failed marriages I fit slap you o
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
nosiebaba:

Taa getat. Billionaire or not. Is anyone feeding anybody in the faceless forum? Millionaire or billionaire, each man to his own life. But I'm just reminding your vain self that not every rich man wishes to have a broken home. And you can't just sit In your dustbin and assume everyone is poor or a woman is the breadwinner of a man's family because he prays not to experience divorce. Your mentality shows you are a useless and irresponsible man. Change. All your assumptions have been wrong. My self esteem reaches the heavens. My wife adores me and I adore her. So why must of show you are useless and irresponsible?
So why tell me how many houses and cars you own? grin you think i am baffled by all that shit?

Yea keep praying, you think i was married hoping to get a divorce? Let alone two? You think the divorces were obviously all my fault? good luck! cheesy

Keep telling yourself that, i don't care!
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
nosiebaba:

Another man wife is tired but na you and your wives dey divorce? Are you normal. Other peoples roofs are leaking but it's your house that's getting flooded! Haba! Leave cocaine abeg and don't forget to take care of your children from your previous marriages o. (Without being told or asked) that's assuming you are potent shocked cos if you say no children from your 2 failed marriages I fit slap you o
it was my divorces, why does it bother you?

I don't only take cocaine i smoke weed too, you should try it you might enjoy it.

I will let you ponder on how many kids i have, who they live with, how old i am, and if i am potent or not and oh! how poor i am. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by nosiebaba(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
So why tell me how many houses and cars you own? grin you think i am baffled by all that shit?

Yea keep praying, you think i was married hoping to get a divorce? Let alone two? You think the divorces were obviously all my fault? good luck! cheesy

Keep telling yourself that, i don't care!
Awwn! So touching! So you didn't get married hoping to divorce but you are forcing divorce down other people's throats. Oga the divorces were obviously all your fault. Sha be taking care of your children.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by nosiebaba(m): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
it was my divorces, why does it bother you?

I don't only take cocaine i smoke weed too, you should try it you might enjoy it.

I will let you ponder on how many kids i have, who they live with, how old i am, and if i am potent or not and oh! how poor i am. grin
You are getting there don't worry you will soon be there.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
nosiebaba:

You are getting there don't worry you will soon be there.
what da fork ever!!
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by nosiebaba(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
what da fork ever!!
How can a double divorcee be advising people in happy marriages. Which kind wahala be this for UAR
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
nosiebaba:

Awwn! So touching! So you didn't get married hoping to divorce but you are forcing divorce down other people's throats. Oga the divorces were obviously all your fault. Sha be taking care of your children.
Touching? cheesy grin i am not bothered, it is life expriences something you are afraid of unlike me.

You would think thing that i am forcing divorce down your throat ofcourse, that is how your warped mind works. You cannot even comprehend what you read, assuming you even read it, co's like you said, you didn't read my comments. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian / Chika Ike Shares Sexy Bikini Photo / Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.