Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) (68245 Views)

Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren / Regina Daniels And Her Stepchildren Shine In New Pictures / Tania Omotayo Defends Olasumbo Winfunke, Her Husband's Ex-girlfriend Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
If clitocurrency no work , husband snatching must work.

The future is truly female grin
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

You LADIES should better wake up.
Men are not smiling too.
The INSULTS we get from you Ladies can only make us stronger and decisive.
A male divorcee, never leaves his Father's House, rather it's the Lady that goes back to her father's house. The Man may lose some of his properties including kids but he will never lose his HOME.

The KIDS will always retrace their steps when they are grown. Mother may infuse them with HATE speeches and discordant memories, but in the end, they will grow to know what distinguishes a MAN from a WOMAN.

Only a useless woman that divorces a man and has nothing going for herself, goes back to her parents house
Retrace their steps back to what? Why would they want to have anything to do with a man that abandoned them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
nosiebaba:
The thing weybgo make me divorce my wife wey I use my own hand marry, God no go let me see am o. Amen.

most time is not ordinary, these ladies go diabolical sometimes

sha pray not to meet complete mad chic

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
I don talk am before. Mercy Johnson's family & social media are like 5&6. I hope there's no crack in the wall already.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by MsCassano(f): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin wahala no dey finish for celebrities matter
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Bola146(f): 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Abudu2000:
as a divorced man myself i will do the same. Not that I understand what transpired bw them but from experience women of today wants to eat their cake and have it. I will not be trapped with kids to start struggling above myself just so your kids will become better for you after you keep poisoning their mind against me. We men want nothing but peace and if the second wife gives us that then no need looking back. That's how i see it.

Jesus!!! No need to look back on the children Do you know what they will be in future? It is well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
nosiebaba:
The thing weybgo make me divorce my wife wey I use my own hand marry, God no go let me see am o. Amen.

Amen my brother. You deserve a billion stars. God is pleased with you.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Geeman2006:
Nigerians don't like minding their business. Aproko and sons all the time. How TF does she know the man is not being there for his other children. Old news of how many years ago. Everyone has moved on.

The man is in Nigeria, the kid's arent.

How the fvck can he be there for them?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by bonnyhope: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Righteousness2:

Of Course she did! As long as the Lady in question was legally married to the Prince, Mercy Johnson is a Husband Snatcher, a thief and a Home breaker.
Infact they are not married ! They are just in an Ungodly relationship.

It is not the First time Mercy Johnson is doing a thing as this. Some years she did the same thing with a Certain Naval officer. The Man all of sudden chased his wife who I think was Heavily Pregnant ( I Can't remember now) and Married Mercy Johnson.

Mercy Johnson cannot claim not to know what is Scripturally right and Wrong as She grew up in a Christian home Infact in Deeper life.

I think it is the man choice to marry another woman. Probably the first one was toxic
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:
Wahala!!!!! I don't blame any man or woman leaving any toxic marriage to find another peace, but always do proper dialogue with your wife and kids and always look back to take care of the child/children involved. A woman getting married to a divorced man should be ready to take those kids as her own. Don't let the man neglect his children and former wife's welfare because of your own selfish interest! People will think you are the reasons why he left in the first place, I always advice ladies to think twice before getting married to a single father and divorced man, some situations surrounding them are risky.
men should also think twice before getting married to a single mother
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
Abudu2000:
as a divorced man myself i will do the same. Not that I understand what transpired bw them but from experience women of today wants to eat their cake and have it. I will not be trapped with kids to start struggling above myself just so your kids will become better for you after you keep poisoning their mind against me. We men want nothing but peace and if the second wife gives us that then no need looking back. That's how i see it.

Bunch of hypocrites in this thread. If a woman left her husband will you be making these excuses for her?

If you're not an absentee father, why will your kids be poisoned against you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by bonnyhope: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Would you make this statement if the first wife was your sister or daughter? Would you advice her to just 'collabo' and move on with the woman that snatched her LEGALLY married husband? If they were DIVORCED, I don't think she'll cry out like this, she'll only count her losses. But, as long as they're not LEGALLY divorced, she's got the right to cry out and not just 'collabo' and move on.

Life first

You must be alive before to settle any misunderstanding
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Geeman2006: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
1Sharon:

The man is in Nigeria, the kid's arent.

How the fvck can he be there for them?

Are you his reality TV that you follow him everywhere & know where he is 24/7!
Or do you follow him to the bank or know if he has an arrangement with friends or family when he transfers money abroad!

Does anyone actually know! Have you heard his side of the story!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
MiracleMe7:

Don't you know that most of these desperate ladies use kayamata on men? Or do you think this man married mercy with his clear eye for abandoning his wife and kids?
Pray such a thing never happened to you or your loved ones.
I can feel the original wife pain

And how do you think she obtained access to use kayamata in the first place?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
1Sharon:

Only a useless woman that divorces a man and has nothing going for herself, goes back to her parents house
Retrace their steps back to what? Why would they want to have anything to do with a man that abandoned them?
He didn't abandon them.
He possibly escaped PREMATURE DEATH.
The kids will understand in future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
We4all:
Mercy Johnson is a retired husband snatcher.
The ex wife has moved on and even birthed a child for another man.
The woman who dug up the pictures is a busybody.
I hereby declare this news null and void. Case closed!

Sometimes in life, you move when you have no choice, but the 'pains and scars' are there to remind you.

May we all get healings in every desirable areas of our lives.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Depressed101: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
We4all:
Mercy Johnson is a retired husband snatcher.
The ex wife has moved on and even birthed a child for another man.
The woman who dug up the pictures is a busybody.
I hereby declare this news null and void. Case closed!
a true busy body, who told her the woman in question need all this noise.. They will just be disturbing people with useless stories

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
Geeman2006:

Are you his reality TV that you follow him everywhere & know where he is 24/7!
Or do you follow him to the bank or know if he has an arrangement with friends or family when he transfers money abroad!

Does anyone actually know! Have you heard his side of the story!

Can you just use your sense? If he lives abroad how can he spend quality time with kids?

Money doesn't replace the quality time a father needs to spend with his kids!

If a woman left her husband, would you care about her side or judge her instantly?

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
benuejosh:
Just out of curiosity. Will Cubana Chiefpriest also say that Mercy Johnson snatched someone's husband?
Don't mind that ignoramus! So the man is a 2 years old who was snatched while he was sleeping on his mother's bed at home, in cubana's stupid mind.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

He didn't abandon them.
He possibly escaped PREMATURE DEATH.
The kids will understand in future.

Right. And if a woman left her husband, would you make excuses for her?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by ZooOga: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:
Wahala!!!!! I don't blame any man or woman leaving any toxic marriage to find another peace, but always do proper dialogue with your wife and kids and always look back to take care of the child/children involved. A woman getting married to a divorced man should be ready to take those kids as her own. Don't let the man neglect his children and former wife's welfare because of your own selfish interest! People will think you are the reasons why he left in the first place, I always advice ladies to think twice before getting married to a single father and divorced man, some situations surrounding them are risky.

Does it take siring three human being before realising that one is in a toxic relationship? The guy is a common user of women. All these years of Mercy posting very nice pics of him and her brood and we never once saw Mr. Prince at his job or place of business. He's a kept husband that knows his way around the inside of an toto. wink

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Myhusband:

most time is not ordinary, these ladies go diabolical sometimes

sha pray not to meet complete mad chic

Oh and how do you think those women get to use juju on the men in the first place?
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:

Jesus!!! No need to look back on the children Do you know what they will be in future? It is well

He didn't even say the children he said HER children. He has already written the kids off.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Hungerbadoo: 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
NwekeUG:
A Nigerian lady identified as Rita Egwu has shared photos of the grown-up children of Mercy Johnson’s husband, Prince Okojie with his ex-wife, IgbereTV reports.

Rita Egwu suggested that Prince Okojie may not be taking care of his children with the ex-wife.

Egwu wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216355061867852&id=1794036246

Egwu shared photos of the grown-up children of the Prince's ex-wife and praised her for nurturing the children.

Egwu advised women to ensure that even after separation, the man takes full responsibility for his children.

She wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216355306833976&id=1794036246

https://igberetvnews.com/1404217/mercy-johnsons-grown-stepchildren-husbands-ex-wife-photos/
Bloga bloga, nwam tell that anty to zip up lets hear from the horses mouth.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
nosiebaba:
I ve been married, twice and divorced twice and and still single and searching now. tongue it is no big deal! If your wife decides she have found another man more better, taller and musclier than you there is no damm! thang! you can do to stop her from leaving you!

If you don't divorce her she will divorce you!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Toonice(m): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
Somebody should come and snatch me Abeg cry[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Toonice:
Somebody should come and snatch me Abeg cry[color=#006600][/color]
you wey not get money and ugly like bucket like me. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
A man is always searching for love and peace of mind...

Give him love and frustrate peace of mind, he will leave...(toxic wife)

Give him peace of mind, and hold love, he will hang around.( This is what side chics hold)

Give him love and peace of mind, he will forever cherish and go all out for you.(The wife he found and obtain favour from the Lord)..

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by stasius: 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
But Mercy Johnson is lawfully wedded to the man both customary and legally.
There was a traditional weddin, church wedding, and court wedding.

So what are we saying?
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Munzy14:
A man is always searching for love and peace of mind...

Give him love and frustrate peace of mind, he will leave...(toxic wife)

Give him peace of mind, and hold love, he will hang around.( This is what side chics hold)

Give him love and peace of mind, he will forever cherish and go all out for you.(The wife he found and obtain favour from the Lord)..

So you're saying side chicks are now wife material?

I'm pretty sure the "Lord" condemns adultery.
Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
No man can be stolen. He leaves because he wants to period.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Nezzjnr: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Righteousness2:

Of Course she did! As long as the Lady in question was legally married to the Prince, Mercy Johnson is a Husband Snatcher, a thief and a Home breaker.
Infact they are not married ! They are just in an Ungodly relationship.

It is not the First time Mercy Johnson is doing a thing as this. Some years she did the same thing with a Certain Naval officer. The Man all of sudden chased his wife who I think was Heavily Pregnant ( I Can't remember now) and Married Mercy Johnson.

Mercy Johnson cannot claim not to know what is Scripturally right and Wrong as She grew up in a Christian home Infact in Deeper life.
I knew Mercy right from Nigeria Navy primary school.

Her Dad was a Junior ratings

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony / New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.