Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company (7707 Views)

Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated / Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend / Trans Continental Travel and Tours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by hope4nigeria(m): 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
dawnomike:
You are lucky the company is willing to let this slide in peace...
all na acting scripts that company is a scamm

4 Likes

Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by frugal(m): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sheisenough01:

Quick summary of how it went down,

- He came with the post which was not an accusation but a statement.
- The company recieved complaints from their clients about the post. Also, death threats from here.
-They involved the Nigerian Police.
NPF jails the girl's relative.

The part thats follows
- NPF sides with the the Zidora Group obviously as they have receipts.
- The real applicant contacts him to report to the police station.
- As the accuser (Nairaland OP) has no CONCRETE EVIDENCE has no choice but to plead so as not to keep the girl there any longer. It is very likely the girl is held in a stinking police jail in terrible conditions. Even the most hardened criminals repent in those places.
- As the Zidora group has the upper hand, they ask that he retracts all the statements and gives a public apology which he has done.

Quite frankly, he's in soup shocked
Complete abuse of power. In sane climes, they write 'cease and desist' letters. Or issue out their own press releases to correct any misleading information.
I'm trying to imagine this same scenario happening in the United States.

2 Likes

Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by brandmix: 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
ameristu:
This fake company cannot hold a gun to someone's head and tell the person to tender an apology.

Anyone that does business with this company is insane.
Sadly. In my 5 mins of insanity I actually did do business remotely for that matter with these scammers.

A friend introduced me saying he had a friend who had successfully used them to gain PR.

The first thing that should have ticked me off was the level of arrogance in their official WhatsApp auto response.

From the very second I completed my part payment, it’s like the rep I was chatting with over WhatsApp stopped knowing I existed.

Over the next 3 months, I had to literally beg for any possible update(whether true or cooked up)

At a point I zoned out and chased my PNP myself, I got an ITA from Saskatchewan, all on my own while not a single word from those bloody scammers in over 8 months!!!!

How do you take money from a client for 8 months with zero work done, and zero information without being a scam??

When you call the customer care, they refer you back to the WhatsApp line.

Anyway, it’s unfortunate OP is in a tight place. But seeing that the initial thread was a request for information, and seeing the instinctive response from Zidora scammers, it is very clear the kind of company they are.

7 Likes

Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by Elsueno: 12:15am On Oct 27, 2021
grin

Op most have gotten Seriously threatened, This even more than confirm d company is very shady....The EFCC or the police intelligence unit need to really look into it.. something is very very fishy
Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by motymop: 12:46am On Oct 27, 2021
So they have intimated you.
Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 27, 2021
Sheisenough01:

Quick summary of how it went down,

- He came with the post which was not an accusation but a statement.
- The company recieved complaints from their clients about the post. Also, death threats from here.
-They involved the Nigerian Police.
NPF jails the girl's relative.

The part thats follows
- NPF sides with the the Zidora Group obviously as they have receipts.
- The real applicant contacts him to report to the police station.
- As the accuser (Nairaland OP) has no CONCRETE EVIDENCE has no choice but to plead so as not to keep the girl there any longer. It is very likely the girl is held in a stinking police jail in terrible conditions. Even the most hardened criminals repent in those places.
- As the Zidora group has the upper hand, they ask that he retracts all the statements and gives a public apology which he has done.

Quite frankly, he's in soup shocked

He isn't In soup, for all I know if there wasn't anything fishy about them, they would start a litigation rather than harass an innocent person who had nothing to do with this.

This apology is coerced.

1 Like

Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by ArticleBeast: 3:43am On Oct 27, 2021
Crieff:

What exactly would they do? What sort of dubious recruitment process is that? The girl that was wrongly picked up, what was her offence?

At the very least, they are aware of the situation of the country. Don't be making passive aggressive statement here. It's annoying.
Lol they speak big grammar until police hold you. U go know say constitution na drawing book

1 Like

Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by Gmajor(m): 3:53am On Oct 27, 2021
The same police they are using to oppress op should come and look into it abi?
Elsueno:
grin

Op most have gotten Seriously threatened, This even more than confirm d company is very shady....The EFCC or the police intelligence unit need to really look into it.. something is very very fishy
Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by pappilo(m): 5:09am On Oct 27, 2021
Why is this not on the front page?

The mods posted the first 2 threads on the home page but why not this?
Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by delzbaba(m): 5:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Your first post really conditioned a lot of people including me into believing the company had ulterior motives,,next time conduct proper research before jumping on the bandwagon social media hype.

1 Like

Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by pappilo(m): 5:26am On Oct 27, 2021
Good thing you have apologized. Do not be fooled by social media hype and warriors. Not everything goes viral.

Where are all the people who were egging you on in your first thread? One talked about reporting to his friend in the FBI, another one said the I.G of police was on the case grin

Did anyone of them communicate with you outside this forum to offer real help? They were just playing to the gallery and pushing you closer to the fire. I bet they all moved on to the next trending topic once your thread fell off the front page, never to return again.

A certain Sunday Igboho comes to mind. He was egged on by mostly virtual supporters till he landed in a Beninoise jail.

Go and sin no more!

1 Like

Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by COdeGenesis: 5:47am On Oct 27, 2021
Imagine bringing to disrepute all that someone has suffered to build ifor years. But my question is that did the company sponsor the training to LAGOS? If yes then you and the girl should be flogged seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by COdeGenesis: 5:51am On Oct 27, 2021
pappilo:
Why is this not on the front page?

The mods posted the first 2 threads on the home page but why not this?

The owner of the company probably has a big heart for letting this slide. If na me them for don arraign the girl for court by now send am go prison first first. All that I have suffered to build for years someone will just sit in his parlour and bring it down in a minute. Haba now.
Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 27, 2021
dawnomike:
You are lucky the company is willing to let this slide in peace...
Shut up jare
What do you know?
You and the company are lucky we live in a lawless country where money can buy "Justice"

2 Likes

Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 27, 2021
delzbaba:
Your first post really conditioned a lot of people including me into believing the company had ulterior motives,,next time conduct proper research before jumping on the bandwagon social media hype.
And?
Is that how a genuine company responds to questions about their interview?
I guess you're one of the alt account representing the useless company

1 Like

Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by lereinter(m): 7:03am On Oct 27, 2021
See do you need activist number
Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by Elsueno: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2021
Gmajor:
The same police they are using to oppress op should come and look into it abi?

The IGP squad & intelligence unit ain't same as olopa way the company can easily suay with cash
Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by finalboss(m): 7:41am On Oct 27, 2021
Is the zidora a nairalander ?
Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by Idamond: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2021
I think this said zidora travel and tour are scammers
post and comments I saw about them. https://www.nairaland.com/1263143/canadian-visa-experts-scam/2

1 Like

Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by Maxymilliano(m): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2021
A public apology is the way to go and kudos to the Op for eating the humble pie.

Most people condemning the company only have minutest details of what actually transpired before the job applicant was requested to come to the Lagos office for formal training after the initial interview in Warri and the Op acted on the limited information availed to him by the applicant, which excludes crucial information's that could have added integrity to the whole recruitment process.

Glad you know better now, defamation and slandering are criminal offences punishable by imprisonment.

Ignorance is not an excuse in law
Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by GenAbacha(m): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2021
Maxymilliano:
A public apology is the way to go and kudos to the Op for eating the humble pie.

Most people condemning the company only have minutest details of what actually transpired before the job applicant was requested to come to the Lagos office for formal training after the initial interview in Warri and the Op acted on the limited information availed to him by the applicant, which excludes crucial information's that could have added integrity to the whole recruitment process.

Glad you know better now, defamation and slandering are criminal offences punishable by imprisonment.

Ignorance is not an excuse in law

Ignorance is also not an excuse to intimidate anyone with the police rather than seeking legal redress.

Since you have decided to a$$l¡ck, you might as well tell us the story from your darling company’s pov.

Until you do that, they remain suspect in their ways.
Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by faceland: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2021
Okay, you are fired before being hired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by ORIAYO70(m): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2021
SoccerPredictor:
Good evening. This is the third thread !
The first 2 as follows:
https://www.nairaland.com/6818664/zidora-travels-job-interview-tomorrow
https://www.nairaland.com/6820965/live-updates-zidora-incident-now

I will like to tender my sincere apology to the Zidora company for the irreparable damages that this incident which has transpired over the last 2 days might have cause them as a company and as individuals

I will like to say that I have misjudged the whole scenario, and at the time, my sincere honest intention was to see if the information I shared could help prevent a misfortune out there based on how I perceived what was happening. As it has turned out, I accept I had fallen short in my research and was too quick to judge.

I understand the difficulty in building a successful brand and as the owner ZidoraGroup moniker has pointed out in his numerous posts here, there are many things perhaps I could have done first to establish the authenticity if I was in doubt rather than resorting to publishing the information I had published about them. Looking through how the 2 threads had developed, it dawns on me now that the company has a good online presence, and established offices nationwide.

I understand that apologies may never be enough, but there are always lessons to be learnt.
I also wish to appeal to the moderators to make this go viral like the first 2 threads did so that people who might have had a different opinion about the brand would also get to see this.

If it is also possible, I will also like to appeal to the mods to take down the other two viral threads

As a concerned Nigeria, I only did what i did based on the information made available to me which i now see I had misunderstood.

Once again, I regret all losses the two threads must have caused your company and also ask that you do not press charges against the innocent applicant.

I hope to also keep the forum are whatever may transpire otherwise in the future. Thanks and Goodnight.

Nigerians this days quickly love to tag people a scam. .

Next time do ur home work very well. .
Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by ORIAYO70(m): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
See, I don't really blame you. I blame the moderator that brought your first thread to the front page. In some cases, the moderators have the responsibility of carrying out there own due diligence in obtaining facts from the thread creator before moving such to the front page for the whole world to see. Imagine damaging the name of a brand in front of almost 3 million nairaland registered users and million more that are not registered. This is not nice. Going forward, I think lessons have been learnt and this shouldn't repeat itself in the future

How will u blame moderators that love snake stories than any reasonable thing. .

On front page sometime I saw 3 numbers of post relating how snake was killed.

Imagine, while good stories r lying in the mercy of moderators. ..

This is snake island jare.
Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by ZidoraGroup: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2021
It was Martin Luther King Jnr who once said “forgiveness does not mean ignoring what has been done or putting a false label on an evil act. It means, rather, that the evil act no longer remains as a barrier to the relationship. Forgiveness is a catalyst creating the atmosphere necessary for a fresh start and a new beginning”.

Again, it is a Christian,biblical and popular saying that to err is human and to forgive is divine.

In line with the above, may we state here that the Apology is gracefully accepted, not because it will undo the grotesque events of the past 48 hours, but because that is exactly what Christ taught us to ALWAYS do. Luke 23:34 and John 20:23 are instructive in this regard.

In line with this spirit of indulgence, we wish to State here that our company is extending this grace to the new trainee Eze Faith,as her job is still available in the event that she is still willing to work with us.

It is our firm believe that the events of the last 48hours has to an extent, buttressed the fact that it is unfair to pass a hasty judgement without hearing from both sides or carrying out proper investigations.

After all, one of the twin principles of natural justice is expressed in the Latin maxim “Audi alterem patem” which simply means to hear the other party.

We however wish to thank members of the public who stood by us and reaffirmed our integrity and uprightness.

As a premium brand we will continue to render world class services and re-affirm our commitment of excellent service to the public as our clients remains our greatest assets.

God is able.
SoccerPredictor:
Good evening. This is the third thread !
The first 2 as follows:
https://www.nairaland.com/6818664/zidora-travels-job-interview-tomorrow
https://www.nairaland.com/6820965/live-updates-zidora-incident-now

I will like to tender my sincere apology to the Zidora company for the irreparable damages that this incident which has transpired over the last 2 days might have cause them as a company and as individuals

I will like to say that I have misjudged the whole scenario, and at the time, my sincere honest intention was to see if the information I shared could help prevent a misfortune out there based on how I perceived what was happening. As it has turned out, I accept I had fallen short in my research and was too quick to judge.

I understand the difficulty in building a successful brand and as the owner ZidoraGroup moniker has pointed out in his numerous posts here, there are many things perhaps I could have done first to establish the authenticity if I was in doubt rather than resorting to publishing the information I had published about them. Looking through how the 2 threads had developed, it dawns on me now that the company has a good online presence, and established offices nationwide.

I understand that apologies may never be enough, but there are always lessons to be learnt.
I also wish to appeal to the moderators to make this go viral like the first 2 threads did so that people who might have had a different opinion about the brand would also get to see this.

If it is also possible, I will also like to appeal to the mods to take down the other two viral threads

As a concerned Nigeria, I only did what i did based on the information made available to me which i now see I had misunderstood.

Once again, I regret all losses the two threads must have caused your company and also ask that you do not press charges against the innocent applicant.

I hope to also keep the forum are whatever may transpire otherwise in the future. Thanks and Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by GenAbacha(m): 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
ZidoraGroup:

It was Martin Luther King Jnr who once said “forgiveness does not mean ignoring what has been done or putting a false label on an evil act. It means, rather, that the evil act no longer remains as a barrier to the relationship. Forgiveness is a catalyst creating the atmosphere necessary for a fresh start and a new beginning”.

Again, it is a Christian,biblical and popular saying that to err is human and to forgive is divine.

In line with the above, may we state here that the Apology is gracefully accepted, not because it will undo the grotesque events of the past 48 hours, but because that is exactly what Christ taught us to ALWAYS do. Luke 23:34 and John 20:23 are instructive in this regard.

In line with this spirit of indulgence, we wish to State here that our company is extending this grace to the new trainee Eze Faith,as her job is still available in the event that she is still willing to work with us.

It is our firm believe that the events of the last 48hours has to an extent, buttressed the fact that it is unfair to pass a hasty judgement without hearing from both sides or carrying out proper investigations.

After all, one of the twin principles of natural justice is expressed in the Latin maxim “Audi alterem patem” which simply means to hear the other party.

We however wish to thank members of the public who stood by us and reaffirmed our integrity and uprightness.

As a premium brand we will continue to render world class services and re-affirm our commitment of excellent service to the public as our clients remains our greatest assets.

God is able.

Una don settle police na.

E say na god is able

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by ashawopikin(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
feldido:
It's so unfortunate how everything is going.

Its all messed up right now... You are yet to even update us about the arrested girl.

I just tire for the matter
police don threaten am, baba no wan sleep for cell, it's easy tender a public apology and the girl will be released
Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by ghettochild(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
When are the powerful gonna stop intimidation via police in this country?
This zidora company shd be boycotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by ashawopikin(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
ZidoraGroup:

God is able.

Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by seba: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
Please House,

Does anyone have any information about BSNL limited at Asese (Mowe-Ibafo) Along Ibadan Express Way, Ogun state

Like welfare package and the likes.
Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
My signature remains true... undecided
Re: Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
ZidoraGroup:

God is able.

You lots think threatening an innocent individual into tending a forced apology paints your dubious company in a good light?

Sorry, but damage has been done and the dubious company exposed. No amount of apology from NLders will change that fact.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Recruiters Reject A Candidate Because Of Location? / Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test / Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.