Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression (7587 Views)

MT4 And MT5 Trading Apps Have Been Removed From Apple App Store / How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Mitjyland(m): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2021
All this is happening because we do not have good governance. All our politicians do is to loot money for their families.

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by samplanner(m): 9:05am On Oct 27, 2021
This is so pathetic.
Most of this loan agencies are just out to exploit Nigerians and put a lot of people into depression. The most annoying thing is they used fellow Nigerians to destroy other Nigerians.
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by kapich: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2021
Pk01:
. Sorry for ur situation... Get urself a laptop learn a skill dedicate 3 to 6 months and learn everything.. You should dumb that job... Haba you've been working for one place for 5yrs...

If you have a laptop android phone.. Quote me to suggest an online skill for you.

Please suggest an online skill for me. I don't have a job. God bless you
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Rightmindset: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2021
Pk01:
. Sorry for ur situation... Get urself a laptop learn a skill dedicate 3 to 6 months and learn everything.. You should dumb that job... Haba you've been working for one place for 5yrs...

If you have a laptop android phone.. Quote me to suggest an online skill for you.

I'm interested. Put me.
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2021
edego2up:
Anything that comes easy has a side effect (come easy go with a prize)
Well what you can do is to run to your senator, explain to him all you have said here, let me say you will smile again.
Someone may say that this is not possible but I can assure you that he is a senator for the people not for himself

Actually, based on secondhand experiences, you are right. It's just that it's hard to get the audience of the senator.
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2021
Viking07:
A Nigerian senator or which senator you dey talk about so? Our honorables won’t even let him open his mouth before unleashing their security.
Lol. Not really o.
The only thing is knowing when they come around your constituency and you're lucky to get their audience.
For the op above, with his qualification, his story will change. No cap.
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Pk01(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2021
kapich:

Please suggest an online skill for me. I don't have a job. God bless you
Rightmindset:

I'm interested. Put me.

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by marbid: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
nigeria is hard tbh,God helps us all
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by samplanner(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
safesurfer:

Lol. Not really o.
The only thing is knowing when they come around your constituency and you're lucky to get their audience.
For the op above, with his qualification, his story will change. No cap.

Good advice and a motivation.
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Ugodon92(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
I am also a victim of such. I have been struggling with it for a year and it has really weighed me down. I cannot support my parents anymore. i no longer have friends. All my benefactors now see me as fraudulent and as such cannot even lend me money to clear the debts so that I can breathe well. It is just God that will save us. I just pray I do not give up too.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Usminous: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
wink Hummmm we plenty for that loan cycle ooo I owe about 100k for like 6 loan application...
I have reason them intially I was depressed but I just notice nobi only me Waka come for debt..so I take life easy and start paying up bit by bit...
They call my contact Taya but am not scare again...if my contact feel ashamed he should pay for me then... For this Nigeria most people are seriously feeling the bad economy heat...it's so serious... Bro chill and pay up bit by bit just don't harm yourself and don't complicate your health condition again..

This time will pass this I have seen..
Have fun bro naija self get debt to pay

5 Likes

Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by ediko5(m): 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
I want to believe that I am in a worst situation than you are, at the moment, I owe 75% of the loan apps on play store starting from; Sokoloan 35k, Gocash 69k, Fastcash 32k, xcredit 38k, Lcredit 17k, creditall 10k, GGmoney 16k, Hcredit 32k,Opay 8k, Cashpal 18k, Ajelon 14k, loannaira 7k,Quick check 24k, Branch 80k, allacredit 18k, Papacash 5k, Fair money 13k, Migo 6k, 9credit 23k, N-cash 23k,carbon 102k, sycamore 175k,kashkash 13k, I/money 14k, Easycredit 16k, Nairaplus 18k, next credit 7k, imoney 4k, palm credit 19k, cashlion 4k, cashsea 14k, nodcredit 4k,easymoni 6k and cashcredit 16k.
I receive nothing less than 70 calls on a daily basis. And I don't have a job yet. I don't even know how to pay this money. They have also finished me through derogatory messages to my contacts but we meave

Are you really serious about this?
How did you get into this kinda situation?
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
I usually advise people, If you know you have no one to rest your back on In Nigeria and you hate Poverty. Never nuture the thought of "Getting Married Or Having a Kid. Your utmost priority should be you focusing on your hustle and how to move out to Saner Climes. I have many married men who were doing fine Initially and things are very horrible for them now! Most people won't still listen though. Nigeria Is dead and It's not resurrecting anytime soon......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by ikcid: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
Wow... May God come to your aid. To even get help from friends these days na war, as everyone is enduring one thing or another
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by DonBenny77(m): 6:37am On Oct 29, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
I want to believe that I am in a worst situation than you are, at the moment, I owe 75% of the loan apps on play store starting from; Sokoloan 35k, Gocash 69k, Fastcash 32k, xcredit 38k, Lcredit 17k, creditall 10k, GGmoney 16k, Hcredit 32k,Opay 8k, Cashpal 18k, Ajelon 14k, loannaira 7k,Quick check 24k, Branch 80k, allacredit 18k, Papacash 5k, Fair money 13k, Migo 6k, 9credit 23k, N-cash 23k,carbon 102k, sycamore 175k,kashkash 13k, I/money 14k, Easycredit 16k, Nairaplus 18k, next credit 7k, imoney 4k, palm credit 19k, cashlion 4k, cashsea 14k, nodcredit 4k,easymoni 6k and cashcredit 16k.
I receive nothing less than 70 calls on a daily basis. And I don't have a job yet. I don't even know how to pay this money. They have also finished me through derogatory messages to my contacts but we meave
Bro please which of these apps can easily give out 5k without me binding my atm card and minimal registration, lemme try luck I never chop since yesterday.
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by ikcid: 7:00am On Oct 29, 2021
DonBenny77:

Bro please which of these apps can easily give out 5k without me binding my atm card and minimal registration, lemme try luck I never chop since yesterday.
Try migo.
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Mossadd: 7:03am On Oct 29, 2021
Usminous:
wink Hummmm we plenty for that loan cycle ooo I owe about 100k for like 6 loan application...
I have reason them intially I was depressed but I just notice nobi only me Waka come for debt..so I take life easy and start paying up bit by bit...
They call my contact Taya but am not scare again...if my contact feel ashamed he should pay for me then... For this Nigeria most people are seriously feeling the bad economy heat...it's so serious... Bro chill and pay up bit by bit just don't harm yourself and don't complicate your health condition again..

This time will pass this I have seen..
Have fun bro naija self get debt to pay
are you guys giving them the number in your contact list when you want to collect loan or how did they have access to them?
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by DonBenny77(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2021
ikcid:

Try migo.
Migo wont give up to 2k
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by obinnaxci(m): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2021
Prayer won't do anything if you don't help yourself.
Report them to National Information Technology and Development Agency (NITDA). They are regulated by the Nigerian Data Protection Regulation of 2019. Sokoloan was fined 10 million naira for breaching data protection and privacy laws. Do not waste time if you want peace of mind. Contact me if you need further assistance on how to go about this report. Regards and take it easy.
Vansam:
I am writing this with tears in my eyes and with the feeling that i may not live to see tomorrow as a result of what online lending apps did to me. I have never for once thought that my life could turn this way until the year 2021 when circumstances forced me to become a regular debtor from online loan Apps.

I am a masters degree holder, working with a reputable firm in Nigeria but also underemployed because the pay couldn't sustain me, my family, and my dependents. The organisation i work with pays their permanent staff well, a diploma holder can earn up to 300k a month but as a contract staff i only go home with 63k monthly even with my educational qualification. I am a committed and dedicated staff of the organisation i work for but all my efforts always go in vain year in year out. I have been a contract staff for over five years with this organization and served them diligently and having being a key team player with problem solving skills, yet they never wanted to convert me into a permanent staff to enjoy the benefit of my labour. I believe many talented Nigerians are facing this same problem where they give cheap labour to the employers who prefers to keep incompetent and less qualified staff based on reasons known to them.

I know some people here will begin to judge me for taking a loan, others may likely mock or ridicule me; etc. Let me say this, pray for yourself not to be in a situation where you have no one to help you except yourself alone. That was the type of situation i found myself that made me started taking online loans to carter for myself and family. I used every loan i took to boost my small side business. However, because these loan apps are unregulated, they do anything they like to harm you in any possible ways.

I am not a loan defaulter, i always pay my loan when due but i found myself in a situation where i have no other option than to reapply for another loan immediately after repayment because their outrageous interest of up to 50% with 7-14 days duration of payback has made me a slave in bondage with no where to run. My salary always goes to loan repayment, my side hustle also goes to loan repayment.

Many times i cried loud alone in my room that why is Nigeria not interested in investigating how these apps operate? Why can't Nigeria setup a law that will make these companies lower their high interest charges with very short duration? I have taken a loan of 70k to pay back 100k in 4 days; i also took a loan of 80k to pay back 120k in just 7 days, etc. and once you missed a day of your repayment these loan apps will begin to tarnish your image sending sms to all your contacts calling you a criminal eve if you have a clean repayment record.

The reason why i am making this post is to advice people who are taking loans from these apps that give just 7 days duration with almost 50% interest to please for your own good desist from them. I am in a situation whereby i have defaulted some loans i took because i have no choice anymore, their outrageous charges has put me into depression.

For over a week now, I've been embarrassed a lot, sms were sent to my contacts tarnishing my image as a fraudster even when these companies know i have a very clean repayment record with them and i will eventually pay. Please pray for me, i'm really scared, i don't sleep, i am a hypertensive patient, i do not have anything now, i sold my belongings, etc in order to settle some of these loans but yet their high interest rate already got me into their trap.

Pray for me please so i can survive this. Thank you.

Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by ikcid: 8:07am On Oct 29, 2021
DonBenny77:

Migo wont give up to 2k
Okay
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by dontrulee: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

You be boss ooo.
Wetin you use all these money do??

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by DonBenny77(m): 8:27am On Oct 29, 2021
ikcid:

Repay back immediately and get more than 5k
I've tried. They declined
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by MrFollowFollow(m): 9:47am On Oct 29, 2021
DonBenny77:

I've tried. They declined

I was the one who declined your request for loan!

So you think we don't know what you wanted to do abi?

5 Likes

Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by willbayo(m): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
Pk01:

Suggest some skills for me bro
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by israelp(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

I was the one who declined your request for loan!
So you think we don't know what you wanted to do abi?
grin
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by israelp(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
dontrulee:

You be boss ooo. Wetin you use all these money do??
use am play bet9ja cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Dbliz(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Pk01:

Baba me too is interested. List some suggestions please
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Adewunmibaba(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
Pk01:

Good afternoon sir, plz which online skill can you recommend... thank you
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by paltielx: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
I have a friend who loan their money to add to the little he has to buy second hand keke, because has not pay it back at due time, they are calling him all sort of names and sending criminating message about him to all his contacts
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Tessyy1701: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Pk01:

Please � I don't mind learning same
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Pk01(m): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tessyy1701:

Please � I don't mind learning same
[q
Adewunmibaba:

Good afternoon sir, plz which online skill can you recommend... thank you
uo
Dbliz:

Baba me too is interested. List some suggestions please
te author=Tessyy1701 post=107219095]

Please � I don't mind learning same[/quote]

Start reading from page one. Good luck

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Kingzrocky: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
israelp:
use am play bet9ja cheesy

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Opens Special Forex Window For Smes / Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. / How Do I Contact Seun Osewa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.