Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression (7634 Views)

FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers / How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Blacklion3: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
I want to believe that I am in a worst situation than you are, at the moment, I owe 75% of the loan apps on play store starting from; Sokoloan 35k, Gocash 69k, Fastcash 32k, xcredit 38k, Lcredit 17k, creditall 10k, GGmoney 16k, Hcredit 32k,Opay 8k, Cashpal 18k, Ajelon 14k, loannaira 7k,Quick check 24k, Branch 80k, allacredit 18k, Papacash 5k, Fair money 13k, Migo 6k, 9credit 23k, N-cash 23k,carbon 102k, sycamore 175k,kashkash 13k, I/money 14k, Easycredit 16k, Nairaplus 18k, next credit 7k, imoney 4k, palm credit 19k, cashlion 4k, cashsea 14k, nodcredit 4k,easymoni 6k and cashcredit 16k.
I receive nothing less than 70 calls on a daily basis. And I don't have a job yet. I don't even know how to pay this money. They have also finished me through derogatory messages to my contacts but we meave

Don't worry bro. Those companies will be praying for you not to die so that you will be able to pay back grin
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Cerebellum: 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
Lol

What's funny mumu undecided
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
I want to believe that I am in a worst situation than you are, at the moment, I owe 75% of the loan apps on play store starting from; Sokoloan 35k, Gocash 69k, Fastcash 32k, xcredit 38k, Lcredit 17k, creditall 10k, GGmoney 16k, Hcredit 32k,Opay 8k, Cashpal 18k, Ajelon 14k, loannaira 7k,Quick check 24k, Branch 80k, allacredit 18k, Papacash 5k, Fair money 13k, Migo 6k, 9credit 23k, N-cash 23k,carbon 102k, sycamore 175k,kashkash 13k, I/money 14k, Easycredit 16k, Nairaplus 18k, next credit 7k, imoney 4k, palm credit 19k, cashlion 4k, cashsea 14k, nodcredit 4k,easymoni 6k and cashcredit 16k.
I receive nothing less than 70 calls on a daily basis. And I don't have a job yet. I don't even know how to pay this money. They have also finished me through derogatory messages to my contacts but we meave

Hahahahahhaha.

I’m sorry but dude, WTF??!

Don’t tell me it was sports betting that did this to you? sad
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by waploger(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

Jesus..... and you never do giveaway before?

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Adulphus(m): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Rightmindset:

You can't lend me 10k to pay back 16k in 14 days. You are exploiting me and I won't be happy and allow that to happen. That's not business.

What if you don't have another option?
You think people borrow for FUN?

People borrow with exorbitant interest because they have no nother choice...

You declined a loan because you still get hope of another source of funding or food to eat

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by sammirano2: 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

Oga tell me i
Adulphus:

What if you don't have another option?
You think people borrow for FUN?

People borrow with exorbitant interest because they have no nother choice...

You declined a loan because you still get hope of another source of funding or food to eat

Oga tell me its a joke grin

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Diligent1(f): 3:26am On Nov 01, 2021
Pk01:
. Sorry for ur situation... Get urself a laptop learn a skill dedicate 3 to 6 months and learn everything.. You should dumb that job... Haba you've been working for one place for 5yrs...

If you have a laptop android phone.. Quote me to suggest an online skill for you.
Please, I am interested
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by israelp(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kingzrocky:

cheesy
dat guy 1 kee me wth laugh,guyman borrow all d loan app for playstore finish... grin
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by teacherbim(f): 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Pk01:
. Sorry for ur situation... Get urself a laptop learn a skill dedicate 3 to 6 months and learn everything.. You should dumb that job... Haba you've been working for one place for 5yrs...

If you have a laptop android phone.. Quote me to suggest an online skill for you.
Suggest one for me pls
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by teacherbim(f): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
How do you sleep? Oga
May God send helpers to you so that you can settle this rubbish debts
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by CryptoClub2018: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
teacherbim:

How do you sleep? Oga
May God send he pees to you contact you can settle this rubbish debts

Amen
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Dunsinsol(m): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
I am interested please I need suggestions.
Sorry for ur situation... Get urself a laptop learn a skill dedicate 3 to 6 months and learn everything.. You should dumb that job... Haba you've been working for one place for 5yrs...

If you have a laptop android phone.. Quote me to suggest an online skill for you. [/quote]
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by emmanuelbrown26: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Evolutionlove:
I usually advise people, If you know you have no one to rest your back on In Nigeria and you hate Poverty. Never nuture the thought of "Getting Married Or Having a Kid. Your utmost priority should be you focusing on your hustle and how to move out to Saner Climes. I have many married men who were doing fine Initially and things are very horrible for them now! Most people won't still listen though. Nigeria Is dead and It's not resurrecting anytime soon......
may your days be long baba mi. Exactly what I told one friend yesterday, that marriage should never be in the agenda of any hustler, but they won't listen until when dem enter

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by stacyadams: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

may your days be long baba mi. Exactly what I told one friend yesterday, that marriage should never be in the agenda of any hustler, but they won't listen until when dem enter
grin grin grin we love to learn the hard way
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by melexchi(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
that's why i always advise all youth to go digital, not just using ur mobile or laptop for shiii, crypto is unlocking doors for we the poor youths, i was left with nothing too when dad died, was trekking miles just for a job of 20k, but i never relent, i made sure i bought coin of 2k monthly since 2017 to now i can now smile when i see my account balance tho i'm not yet a multi millioniare but i'm glad where i am now, just because i ventured into crypto
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by pappy2000: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
May God help us
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by emmanuelbrown26: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
stacyadams:
grin grin grin we love to learn the hard way
As in ehhhhh hh, hard way no bi small thing. Honestly anybody that's not earning upto 300k should not bother himself with marriage.
marriage is not and will never be a child's play, I hv a friend that earns below 50k, he wanted to marry, I told baba that marriage shouldn't be his priority, rather he should channel his energy and little change into something else, baba did not listen.
after baba went to see parents of the nwa baby, na so baba spirit go low on marriage. Ever since then, baba no dey reason anything marriage again
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by EmperorTolson: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
This is unbelievable.
In fact, it's a lie.
You're jobless and you claimed you're able to borrow this much.
How is your inflow and outflow or you don't know that those loan app will first rate your account.
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by CryptoClub2018: 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
EmperorTolson:

This is unbelievable.
In fact, it's a lie.
You're jobless and you claimed you're able to borrow this much.
How is your inflow and outflow or you don't know that those loan app will first rate your account.

If you need evidence, send me a mail and I'll send you the screenshots
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by EmperorTolson: 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

If you need evidence, send me a mail and I'll send you the screenshots
Omo
I twale for you o
You be senior man o
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Karlzy01(m): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
You've borrowed close to a million and you don't have a job or a skill or as side-hustle,what did you use all the money you borrowed for?
You didn't invest in any profitable and legit business, seriously they are supposed to arrest you cos this is bad.
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by hahn(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Evolutionlove:
I usually advise people, If you know you have no one to rest your back on In Nigeria and you hate Poverty. Never nuture the thought of "Getting Married Or Having a Kid. Your utmost priority should be you focusing on your hustle and how to move out to Saner Climes. I have many married men who were doing fine Initially and things are very horrible for them now! Most people won't still listen though. Nigeria Is dead and It's not resurrecting anytime soon......

Honestly there is no cushion here.

Me sef dey hear am hot hot like this but it's all good.

One young dude the other day told me he is getting married in December. The first that came out of my mouth was "WHY?"

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by blissfulheart(f): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Vansam:
I am writing this with tears in my eyes and with the feeling that i may not live to see tomorrow as a result of what online lending apps did to me. I have never for once thought that my life could turn this way until the year 2021 when circumstances forced me to become a regular debtor from online loan Apps.

I am a masters degree holder, working with a reputable firm in Nigeria but also underemployed because the pay couldn't sustain me, my family, and my dependents. The organisation i work with pays their permanent staff well, a diploma holder can earn up to 300k a month but as a contract staff i only go home with 63k monthly even with my educational qualification. I am a committed and dedicated staff of the organisation i work for but all my efforts always go in vain year in year out. I have been a contract staff for over five years with this organization and served them diligently and having being a key team player with problem solving skills, yet they never wanted to convert me into a permanent staff to enjoy the benefit of my labour. I believe many talented Nigerians are facing this same problem where they give cheap labour to the employers who prefers to keep incompetent and less qualified staff based on reasons known to them.

I know some people here will begin to judge me for taking a loan, others may likely mock or ridicule me; etc. Let me say this, pray for yourself not to be in a situation where you have no one to help you except yourself alone. That was the type of situation i found myself that made me started taking online loans to carter for myself and family. I used every loan i took to boost my small side business. However, because these loan apps are unregulated, they do anything they like to harm you in any possible ways.

I am not a loan defaulter, i always pay my loan when due but i found myself in a situation where i have no other option than to reapply for another loan immediately after repayment because their outrageous interest of up to 50% with 7-14 days duration of payback has made me a slave in bondage with no where to run. My salary always goes to loan repayment, my side hustle also goes to loan repayment.

Many times i cried loud alone in my room that why is Nigeria not interested in investigating how these apps operate? Why can't Nigeria setup a law that will make these companies lower their high interest charges with very short duration? I have taken a loan of 70k to pay back 100k in 4 days; i also took a loan of 80k to pay back 120k in just 7 days, etc. and once you missed a day of your repayment these loan apps will begin to tarnish your image sending sms to all your contacts calling you a criminal eve if you have a clean repayment record.

The reason why i am making this post is to advice people who are taking loans from these apps that give just 7 days duration with almost 50% interest to please for your own good desist from them. I am in a situation whereby i have defaulted some loans i took because i have no choice anymore, their outrageous charges has put me into depression.

For over a week now, I've been embarrassed a lot, sms were sent to my contacts tarnishing my image as a fraudster even when these companies know i have a very clean repayment record with them and i will eventually pay. Please pray for me, i'm really scared, i don't sleep, i am a hypertensive patient, i do not have anything now, i sold my belongings, etc in order to settle some of these loans but yet their high interest rate already got me into their trap.

Pray for me please so i can survive this. Thank you.

oga ,relex pay what u can and move on,they cant do anything,dont allow it get to you,they called me that my friend was owing them,calling name and threating me,but las las nothing go happen them just dey ginger,pay them bit by it and clear and clear the main money
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Kobicove(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Mitjyland:

The way I see this, if these Apps have their repayment duration starting from 30 days I'm sure a lot of people won't default. Can you imagine the OP is saying he collected 70k but to pay back 100k in just 4 days? Nigerian leaders which way nah? This is total wickedness from these lending Apps.

This one is a downright lie, there is no loan app that will lend you 70K and ask you to repay 100K in just 4 days!
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Uwanah15(f): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
obinnaxci:
Prayer won't do anything if you don't help yourself.
Report them to National Information Technology and Development Agency (NITDA). They are regulated by the Nigerian Data Protection Regulation of 2019. Sokoloan was fined 10 million naira for breaching data protection and privacy laws. Do not waste time if you want peace of mind. Contact me if you need further assistance on how to go about this report. Regards and take it easy.

Please how do I report them to NITDA? Please its urgent��

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by stacyadams: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
melexchi:
that's why i always advise all youth to go digital, not just using ur mobile or laptop for shiii, crypto is unlocking doors for we the poor youths, i was left with nothing too when dad died, was trekking miles just for a job of 20k, but i never relent, i made sure i bought coin of 2k monthly since 2017 to now i can now smile when i see my account balance tho i'm not yet a multi millioniare but i'm glad where i am now, just because i ventured into crypto
. Show us the way bro
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by stacyadams: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ugodon92:
I am also a victim of such. I have been struggling with it for a year and it has really weighed me down. I cannot support my parents anymore. i no longer have friends. All my benefactors now see me as fraudulent and as such cannot even lend me money to clear the debts so that I can breathe well. It is just God that will save us. I just pray I do not give up too.
. No give up bro...every where get as be still get atom of faith
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by stacyadams: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
grin angry some of us d owe nirsal
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Nezzjnr: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

As in ehhhhh hh, hard way no bi small thing. Honestly anybody that's not earning upto 300k should not bother himself with marriage.
marriage is not and will never be a child's play, I hv a friend that earns below 50k, he wanted to marry, I told baba that marriage shouldn't be his priority, rather he should channel his energy and little change into something else, baba did not listen.
after baba went to see parents of the nwa baby, na so baba spirit go low on marriage. Ever since then, baba no dey reason anything marriage again
300k is even much
Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Bobbiet(m): 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Those of you saying don't get married while hustling... Just pray problem that will throw you off balance never come your way.

I currently owe 6 apps over 100k.

I got married earning 75k monthly.

And 250k savings I was trying to invest on a side hustle.

December last year, with joy I promised I was gonna kill a goat and enjoy the Xmas with wifey.

On 17th, December, a distress call came. Dad was hit by stroke.

I am the youngest ​of just 2 sons.My elder brother is a tailor.

On hearing the news, I left my wife with her mum and hurried to the village. Same with my brother .

We were there till early March and not much hope.

My elder brother defaulted in December tailoring work and hence couldn't meet up rent and his shop was sealed....

The company I worked with finished their contract and were to move to another site in another state.

I had a pregnant wife, father with stroke and a jobless brother holding on to 75k.

My brother got frustrated and wanted us running monthly shift in taking care of my dad.

My job did not permit that.

I took my savings and rented a flat and brought in my dad.

Time for my employee to move, I begged to be left on maintenance on this current site since we had not handed over to the government.

Like magic, my employer accepted but my salary was slashed to 30k.

Dad moved in June 2 wife put to bed June 30 and 30k salary started July ending.

This is the situation I am in and I want you to think how I have been managing. Then you'll see why I am in this LOAN app mess.

Hence I know exactly how the op is feeling .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by Bobbiet(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nezzjnr:

300k is even much
it takes just one medical condition or natural phenomenon to render you broke even if you earn 1m monthly. I don see things brother.

3 Likes

Re: Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression by haleemrahman490: 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Bross sugget a skill i have laptop, but is becoming useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With 200-300k? / Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria / Union Bank Is On Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.