Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,897 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

"Why Are Ye Troubled? And Why Do Thoughts Arise In Your Hearts?" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Why Are Ye Troubled? And Why Do Thoughts Arise In Your Hearts?" (107 Views)

The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days / ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' / ''Are Ye Not As The Children Of The Ethiopians Unto Me, Oh Children Of Israel?'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Why Are Ye Troubled? And Why Do Thoughts Arise In Your Hearts?" by overcomersfaith(f): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Beloveth, we like the disciples have often be afraid about happenings around us, needs creeping up daily and making us asked are you sure God will visit as He promised? Are you sure He will delivery as He promised? Are you I will still have my own child or have a suitor as time is running out?

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/why-are-ye-troubled-and-why-do-thoughts-arise-in-your-hearts-2/

(1) (Reply)

Interpretation Of The Dream Of Walking On Sandy Soil. / Demonstrating The Wonders Of God / Laissez-faire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.