Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus (60616 Views)

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Nwaajasa: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

What is this rubbish that I just read?!
What is now your anger? That you were raised in poverty and your wife wasn't raised the same way that you were raised? As in I'm not getting the whole point here... I no just understand the trash wey you just typed.. you want vengeance on your wife, as in mumu, I am really not understanding you.. you dey find excuse to cheat and fvck another pussy, how that one come take concern the way of life your wife lived while she was in school? Who's this concentrated illiterate sef this early morning... OP abeg go and sleep... You really don't have any reasonable thing to say, we have more pressing issues in Nigeria than to be bothered about how you and your wife lived your lives while you were schooling
Bros, God bless you for me. you said it all

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by NerdyAboki(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:
Anger And Vengeance Is Taking The Best Part Of Me

hello nairalanders,

Sorry to disturb your peace but this has been going on in my mind for long and I really need suggestions on how to overcome it. I gave in to ire/anger and it's gradually taking the best part of me since I made a little discovery about my wife's past and how she lived her life while in the campus. I will try and make it as snappy as possible in order not to make you spend much of your time on my case.

Now, it goes this way, my wife came from a middle class family and she attended one of the best and prestigious higher institutions in the country, they're not too rich and they're not poor, infact, their family name can't be in the same sentence with poverty. She had everything she needed and lived her life to the fullest while in the campus, she flirted with and dated the best guys in the campus, she visited many night clubs and other exuberant and flamboyant life style that pertains to the campus.

Now on my own part, I attended one of the Colleges of Education that littered our country,
I did everything all by myself, I sponsored myself throughout my stay in the college, I did all manner of odd jobs to survive, sometimes, I would miss lectures due to lack of cash, no one to assist, all these limitations made me not to pay attention towards the opposite sex as I was busy struggling to survive and hoping unto God for a miracle.

Right now, all I am feeling is anger, ire, all I want now is vengeance knowing fully well that while I was suffering and struggling to survive, fasting without praying, carrying bricks and block from one floor to the other, jumping from one market to the other hawking my wares, that my wife was busy somewhere enjoying and partying away her future, right now, I want to have my revenge, I want to live those life that I wasn't opportune to live, I want to flirt and have fun with many ladies both young and old, I want to visit as many night clubs as possible now that money is flowing in, I careless about the consequences and how she may feel, these are exactly what I'm feeling now.

this can't keep troubling me that's why I brought it here for suggestions and elderly advice.

Oga, just be calming down plix. There's no connection between the separate past you both lived and the future you want to throw away your marriage for. Emotions, however unreasonable, are valid, but just be calming down so that that unreasonableness does not manifest into actions you'll regret.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by samonak(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
That's the irony of life. It's an irrefutable law of nature that opposite will always attract. You see all these bad chicks and oloshos, at the end of the day a good number of them will end up marrying very good and decent men! They're street savvy and can smell good and naive men from a mile. Like the ace predators they are; they will use their feminine wiles to capture these gullible men as husbands. Whereas the good and well brought up ladies usually end up in the hands of "Bad" guys. I don't know whether it's as a result of wanting to live their fantasies or being intrigued by wanting a taste of the "forbidden fruit" that they sometimes end up with this type of guys. The koko be say nice people usually finish last. You have to give it to marriages of old. Before 2 consenting adults marry, their Parents will carry out extensive background checks on them, find out details about their respective families before giving their approval. That's why marriages lasted long in the past. Nowadays, a bad guy or lady simply, has to change location, meet a "maga" and dem don marry! Before long their past catches up with them and the next thing is divorce. So in summary, Marriage entails a lot of considerations, be it spiritual, emotional, financial etc, but most of all, one has to seek out the will of God before taking the final step.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by joyandfaith: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

Sorry to disturb your peace but this has been going on in my mind for long and I really need suggestions on how to overcome it. I gave in to ire/anger and it's gradually taking the best part of me since I made a little discovery about my wife's past and how she lived her life while in the campus. I will try and make it as snappy as possible in order not to make you spend much of your time on my case.

Now, it goes this way, my wife came from a middle class family and she attended one of the best and prestigious higher institutions in the country, they're not too rich and they're not poor, infact, their family name can't be in the same sentence with poverty. She had everything she needed and lived her life to the fullest while in the campus, she flirted with and dated the best guys in the campus, she visited many night clubs and other exuberant and flamboyant life style that pertains to the campus.

Now on my own part, I attended one of the Colleges of Education that littered our country,
I did everything all by myself, I sponsored myself throughout my stay in the college, I did all manner of odd jobs to survive, sometimes, I would miss lectures due to lack of cash, no one to assist, all these limitations made me not to pay attention towards the opposite sex as I was busy struggling to survive and hoping unto God for a miracle.

Right now, all I am feeling is anger, ire, all I want now is vengeance knowing fully well that while I was suffering and struggling to survive, fasting without praying, carrying bricks and block from one floor to the other, jumping from one market to the other hawking my wares, that my wife was busy somewhere enjoying and partying away her future, right now, I want to have my revenge, I want to live those life that I wasn't opportune to live, I want to flirt and have fun with many ladies both young and old, I want to visit as many night clubs as possible now that money is flowing in, I careless about the consequences and how she may feel, these are exactly what I'm feeling now.

this can't keep troubling me that's why I brought it here for suggestions and elderly advice.

You should have imagined worst case scenario since you did not marry her as a virgin. What if you see her nude pictures circulating online after marriage?
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by lezz(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

you're just an undiagnosed fool.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by danjudchi: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

Na peer pressure dey do you. You better hold your family tight
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by BouquiLake: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
Abi werey leleyi ni? Listen to your self... Was she the one responsible for your woes? Odeee. Abeg pack wella.

LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by mikigen(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lollittaa:

who's holding you? Party on! Low self esteem is one of the reasons you cheat. Instead of you to blame your poor parents who had 7,8,10 kids, you're blaming someone who had it better.
who is this rat na abeg shift am not OP Atleast I had the best of education and childhood even my pears were envious of, am only talking from the realities of what men face so obviously you are not one so why come here to bark? Abeg dey your lane
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by lezz(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
samonak:
That's the irony of life. It's an irrefutable law of nature that opposite will always attract. You see all these bad chicks and oloshos, at the end of the day a good number of them will end up marrying very good and decent men! They're street savvy and can smell good and naive men from a mile. Like the ace predators they are; they will use their feminine wiles to capture these gullible men as husbands. Whereas the good and well brought up ladies usually end up in the hands of "Bad" guys. I don't know whether it's as a result of wanting to live their fantasies or being intrigued by wanting a taste of the "forbidden fruit" that they sometimes end up with this type of guys. The koko be say nice people usually finish last. You have to give it to marriages of old. Before 2 consenting adults marry, their Parents will carry out extensive background checks on them, find out details about their respective families before giving their approval. That's why marriages lasted long in the past. Nowadays, a bad guy or lady simply, has to change location, meet a "maga" and dem don marry! Before long their past catches up with them and the next thing is divorce. So in summary, Marriage entails a lot of considerations, be it spiritual, emotional, financial etc, but most of all, one has to seek out the will of God before taking the final step.
I'm taking the bolded away.it should be a warning to all oloshos.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Magabush1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Oga, u never talk wetin dey worry you .If you want to flirt, flirt . You don't need permission from nairaland

LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Elonmuzk(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:

This right here, is very Childish!
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Hassanmaye(m): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
gregyboy:

I concor to this, op the only way you can get free from such anger his to do the said above

Most ladies enjoy their life to the fullest at a younger age only till when marriages put a stop to it, and most guys start life properly i mean flex life at 30, when the money start coming in while a lady start at the age of 10yrs or lesser

Start flirting bro, but nor follow me drag my woman i go vex for that one... Take from other ladies around, more pussies to you bro on your sugar daddy's quest
Hahahhahahaha
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
mikigen:
who is this rat na abeg shift am not OP Atleast I had the best of education and childhood even my pears were envious of, am only talking from the realities of what men face so obviously you are not one so why come here to bark? Abeg dey your lane
Na your type dey beg for giveaway undecided
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by sweetTai(m): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Young man, let the sleeping Lion dream. We all have a past, commendable or regrettable. No one is without a regret and by the way, who is the idiot telling a married man about his wife’s past life? Was he one of the guys she turned down in the past? Focus on your marriage, another wife may have the worst past only if you didn’t know. Good luck!
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by mikigen(m): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lollittaa:

Na your type dey beg for giveaway undecided
oya shift abeg u dey trip cheesy u kw me before ? See wahala o
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mtchewwwww!!!!!
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
mikigen:
it's shift abeg u dey trip cheesy u kw me before ? See wahala o
undecided undecided
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by redcliff: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
e be like say this OP na 2008 them born am. children everywhere. see the mindset grown up man dey carry. if you want to understand why people in the village do Jazz for others, dont look far. this is that mindset. stuupid talk...
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by destinychidi: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
go and meet a doctor for check up, rubbish
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by mikigen(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lollittaa:

undecided undecided
better!
Shuuuuu am not OP face him and not me what even make u think am married sef? You ladies just open your mouth waa and talk anyhow
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by ALFADOS(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
funshint:
Is she still living that kind of lifestyle? Is she not fulfilling her duties to you as a wife? So why do you want to set your house and future on fire because of a past that bears no correlation with your present? We are not destined to live thesame life pattern. This "revenge" you want to take; you'll only end up hurting yourself because it has no basis. What has happened in the past belong to the past nothing can change it. Accept this and have peace!
you finish everything that's my guy, life goes on no checking mehn
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by samonak(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

What is this rubbish that I just read?!
What is now your anger? That you were raised in poverty and your wife wasn't raised the same way that you were raised? As in I'm not getting the whole point here... I no just understand the trash wey you just typed.. you want vengeance on your wife, as in mumu, I am really not understanding you.. you dey find excuse to cheat and fvck another pussy, how that one come take concern the way of life your wife lived while she was in school? Who's this concentrated illiterate sef this early morning... OP abeg go and sleep... You really don't have any reasonable thing to say, we have more pressing issues in Nigeria than to be bothered about how you and your wife lived your lives while you were schooling
Gaskiya, if truly, you're indeed a lady, going by your comments, I am afraid for your husband or whoever intends to marry you.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by uvie66: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Vengeance? What you describe if stewpidity instead! undecided

If there is anyone for you to be pissed at , it should be your mother and your father who both failed to invest in your education resulting in you leading a hard life in college. Their incompetence as parents is what robbed you of all you desired. undecided
Now, if you chose to destroy your marriage in order to fulfill those vain desires now, you will have cemented yourself a fool responsible for destruction of your future for the sake of those desires.. your wife will still have no fault in any in it. undecided
The thing weak me na your wife fault say your mama and papa poor...abeg free the babe, last last your girlfriend shouldn't be responsible for your school finance, that's the responsibilities of your parents.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Randgist: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
If you cant fight why going to war?

My bro, what where you looking for digging up your wifes past. What where you expecting to find?

Thats by the way! All i think by your write up is. You are just not ready for Marriage period!

You dont know what marriage is, you dont know why you got married.

Secondly,

Am not sure your culture? But did you not asked questions before marrying your wife? Didnt your family asked question about the girl and the family you were getting married from? If you did asked questions and now based on your findings you discovered that your wife lied to you. Then we can talk other topics. But if you nor your family did not ask then bro, please dont cause any kind of harm to your wife.

Now, Is she still behaving in such manner that is displeasing to you? Is she not fulfilling her duty as a wife to you? Is she flirting with other men?

Bro, your case is very simple, you are just complicating issues, you should love your wife and threat her well. Above all respect her.

And should in case you which otherwise, you want to continue with your threat; please kindly file a divorce? Free that innocent woman as she does not deserve it.

What happens should you contract STD's you bring it home to her? Common now bro, She now owns you as her husband, and as long as you remains her husband you have Zero right to carry out your threat. That would be very wicked of you. And case what! She lived the way she did unintentionally but you want to leave that way with the aim of paying her back and having Vengance? Bro you might not survive it. Because you are not God. Vengance belongs to God alone.

So my advice to you is Calm down. Begin to see you wife as a beautiful lady that she is and as your wife. See her as the lady you once chased and would do anything for. Let the love rekindle.

In addition!

Lots of guys leave just as you describe your wife. Including myself.

But at the end we end up marrying an innocent girl, virgines and the best girls

So should all these girls start digging up the guys past life and take Revenge?

I leave you to anser that.

( Marriage; For Better and for worse, till death do us part.

Marriage; committment ;
If you cant accept these Marriage, then you have no busniess getting married in the first place )

God Bless you
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Ginalz: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ya isa ah dumb cow grin grin grin
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by phlame(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

U are a FOOL
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by McLizbae: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
How did you (a broke ass) and such a "financially OK" lady even met!? You should entertain us with that nollywood story first.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by eldoradoxx: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mr. ,you appear to by dint of hardwork escaped poverty to be able to afford her type but poverty has not left you to understand that if it was not because of poverty in the time past, you would have done worse than she did given the same level of resources available to her. Leave wetin dem write for bus enter bus or rain go beat. All these holier than thou looking girls have terrible pasts, almost everyone does.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by ollypass: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Una real get time to dey comment on one made up mumbo jumbo.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by uvie66: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ebonygeek:
Many dumbasses will rush to this thread now and say girls shouldn't party at all when they're on campus.

@Op. As if it's the woman's fault your parents were too poor to give you the life you seem to envy so much.

Las las na you go use your hand destroy your marriage.
just my taught
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by molakes01(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Be careful, the life you are about to live may consume you. You might regret ever venture into it. You've survived the most dreaded period of becoming a man, and never allow the devil tempt you into the journey of the unknown. Everybody has a past and her past is in the past and doesn't determine who is she. If she's not continuing the life style, there's nothing to be worry about. Be very careful, man!
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by mercy87(f): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If this isn't fantasy, what can we call the above story?

Just listen to yourself, op. Her father gave her a middle income life, and somehow it's her fault that you were bricklaying? Do you have a problem with your fellow man? You are looking for revenge? On whom? Why didn't you marry a lady who was sweeping the road so that you could be at the same level in life? Did they tie you with an chain to her?

The hearts of men are desperately wicked. Fear men.

Too many embittered, damaged, broken younger men are on the loose looking for a female to blame and punish for their failures. This is the type of man that most nairaland males are.

Exactly. Men here hate on women so when other ones have issues they are glad that they will support them cos they all hate women.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / Alert! Another Missing Child [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.