Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus (60568 Views)

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

sweeery pls ignore op I beg ..he gets mental issue...anyways pls can we do sexxxx vedio tape like tarwa savage I beg?it juss for my private view only..U WANT? cheesy

What's Tarwa Savage?!

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:
hello nairalanders,

sorry to disturb your peace but this has been going on in my mind for long and I really need suggestions on how to overcome it. I gave in to ire/anger and it's gradually taking the best part of me since I made a little discovery about my wife's past and how she lived her life while in the campus. I will try and make it as snappy as possible in order not to make you spend much of your time on my case.

Now, it goes this way, my wife came from a middle class family and she attended one of the best and prestigious higher institutions in the country, they're not too rich and they're not poor, infact, their family name can't be in the same sentence with poverty. She had everything she needed and lived her life to the fullest while in the campus, she flirted with and dated the best guys in the campus, she visited many night clubs and other exuberant and flamboyant life style that pertains to the campus.

Now on my own part, I attended one of the Colleges of Education that littered our country,
I did everything all by myself, I sponsored myself throughout my stay in the college, I did all manner of odd jobs to survive, sometimes, I would miss lectures due to lack of cash, no one to assist, all these limitations made me not to pay attention towards the opposite sex as I was busy struggling to survive and hoping unto God for a miracle.

Right now, all I am feeling is anger, ire, all I want now is vengeance knowing fully well that while I was suffering and struggling to survive, fasting without praying, carrying bricks and block from one floor to the other, jumping from one market to the other hawking my wares, that my wife was busy somewhere enjoying and partying away her future, right now, I want to have my revenge, I want to live those life that I wasn't opportune to live, I want to flirt and have fun with many ladies both young and old, I want to visit as many night clubs as possible now that money is flowing in, I careless about the consequences and how she may feel, these are exactly what I'm feeling now.

this can't keep troubling me that's why I brought it here for suggestions and elderly advice.

Rocktation farano lalasticlala Seun
enjoy your money man if i were u i wouldnt have asked for anyones advice i will just do it

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by brosom(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2021
Did u married ur her that way or what?..

Why hurt ur self bro?

Is she barren?

Is she not reciprocating during sex/intimacy time?

How did u even get to know ur wife lived a wayward life before now?

Wtf is feeding u all this bro?

Wake up bro, don't live in the past because it hurts soon much.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Pumpumking: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

What's Tarwa Savage?!

sweeery i dint ask u for story & i didnt ask u for grama.....i simply ask if we can do sexxx veido tape so we can be rich.....U WANT? undecided
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

sweeery i dint ask u for story & i didnt ask u for grama.....i simply ask if we can do sexxx veido tape so we can be rich.....U WANT? undecided

Take your madness, elsewhere
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by LiegeMan(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Op, the mistake you made was getting married in your peak.

You should have taken like five years break once you became successful to navigate and understand the world of women: explore, travel and enjoy the good things that life has to offer.

Your wife used her peak to live the life of the party: socializing, having fun at parties and careless sex (who knows), going on dates .

In your case, you spent the majority of your youth toiling to develop yourself due to your humble background, you've attained relative success (your own peak); it only makes sense you have your own fun too instead you're now weighed down by marriage responsibilities and feeling cheated.

You should have thought about this before saying your wedding vows.

One more thing, if your wife is the supportive type given her family background, then drop this anger and see how you can make it work. You're in, you're in.
thanks brov,
God bless you dearly.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by LiegeMan(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2021
Ocholu:
OP, let me be real with you;

I really pity you and your shallow thinking. Person just wan carry wahala put for him head. That's not how real men think na.

See bros, if you eventually begin to fufill this stage of your ire/anger, trust me, another stage will come in which you'll wallow in pain and regret.

To be really real with you OP; focus now on building and raising a healthy home. So that your children won't pass through what you passed.

Shalom.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by LiegeMan(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2021
Ocholu:
OP, let me be real with you;

I really pity you and your shallow thinking. Person just wan carry wahala put for him head. That's not how real men think na.

See bros, if you eventually begin to fufill this stage of your ire/anger, trust me, another stage will come in which you'll wallow in pain and regret.

To be really real with you OP; focus now on building and raising a healthy home. So that your children won't pass through what you passed.

Shalom.
thanks brov, I really appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:
hello nairalanders,

sorry to disturb your peace but this has been going on in my mind for long and I really need suggestions on how to overcome it. I gave in to ire/anger and it's gradually taking the best part of me since I made a little discovery about my wife's past and how she lived her life while in the campus. I will try and make it as snappy as possible in order not to make you spend much of your time on my case.

Now, it goes this way, my wife came from a middle class family and she attended one of the best and prestigious higher institutions in the country, they're not too rich and they're not poor, infact, their family name can't be in the same sentence with poverty. She had everything she needed and lived her life to the fullest while in the campus, she flirted with and dated the best guys in the campus, she visited many night clubs and other exuberant and flamboyant life style that pertains to the campus.

Now on my own part, I attended one of the Colleges of Education that littered our country,
I did everything all by myself, I sponsored myself throughout my stay in the college, I did all manner of odd jobs to survive, sometimes, I would miss lectures due to lack of cash, no one to assist, all these limitations made me not to pay attention towards the opposite sex as I was busy struggling to survive and hoping unto God for a miracle.

Right now, all I am feeling is anger, ire, all I want now is vengeance knowing fully well that while I was suffering and struggling to survive, fasting without praying, carrying bricks and block from one floor to the other, jumping from one market to the other hawking my wares, that my wife was busy somewhere enjoying and partying away her future, right now, I want to have my revenge, I want to live those life that I wasn't opportune to live, I want to flirt and have fun with many ladies both young and old, I want to visit as many night clubs as possible now that money is flowing in, I careless about the consequences and how she may feel, these are exactly what I'm feeling now.

this can't keep troubling me that's why I brought it here for suggestions and elderly advice.

Poor woman married satan. Insecure men at it again.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Pumpumking: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

angry
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by LiegeMan(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Mtcheeewww. Joker. I no know watin una dey gain from cruise posts.
its not cruise,

Contact me via
Sundayomle24 @ gmail . Com
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Pumpumking: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

but why u so rudes? cuss cuss cuss,,,thats all u no!! angry

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
it's "normal" to see Nigerian men envious of their wives successes. Not surprised.
OP, your poor parents who probably had more kids than they could care for, robbed you of the good life. Not your wife's fault.
I'm sure it's not about her life in the past but the fact that even at the present, her family still comes through for her, from time to time, I won't be surprised if she's the one feeding you and the kids, and it's puncturing your ego. So, go ahead, party away your marriage.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Bankyshinani(m): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Are you guys married those time you are the college of education and she was in the university if I may ask?..... If no, then that's her past and everybody has one.... So,the thing is if intend to start flirting simply because your wife used to go to different clubs back then in her university days, then my guy I think you are a cheat and irresponsible as a husband...

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by ashawopikin(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:
hello nairalanders,

sorry to disturb your peace but this has been going on in my mind for long and I really need suggestions on how to overcome it. I gave in to ire/anger and it's gradually taking the best part of me since I made a little discovery about my wife's past and how she lived her life while in the campus. I will try and make it as snappy as possible in order not to make you spend much of your time on my case.mtcheew, this one na mumu post

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by AfroKnight: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
angry

If, like you said, she did those things in the past, then they are past tense bro.

She didn’t know you from Adam when she was enjoying her youth. She didn’t do it to spite you. She’d not even met you at that point.

This anger you feel is UNREASONABLE. You should take it as a sign of an underlying mental health issue. Speak to a therapist bro. THIS IS NOT NORMAL.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Reckyd123(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Is your name stupid? Grow up kid

quote author=LiegeMan post=107094267]Anger And Vengeance Is Taking The Best Part Of Me

hello nairalanders,

Sorry to disturb your peace but this has been going on in my mind for long and I really need suggestions on how to overcome it. I gave in to ire/anger and it's gradually taking the best part of me since I made a little discovery about my wife's past and how she lived her life while in the campus. I will try and make it as snappy as possible in order not to make you spend much of your time on my case.

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Peace081: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Women don really suffer for Nairaland lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Ebonygeek(f): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Many dumbasses will rush to this thread now and say girls shouldn't party at all when they're on campus.

@Op. As if it's the woman's fault your parents were too poor to give you the life you seem to envy so much.

Las las na you go use your hand destroy your marriage.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Jochabed(f): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:
Anger And Vengeance Is Taking The Best Part Of Me

hello nairalanders,

Sorry to disturb your peace but this has been going on in my mind for long and I really need suggestions on how to overcome it. I gave in to ire/anger and it's gradually taking the best part of me since I made a little discovery about my wife's past and how she lived her life while in the campus. I will try and make it as snappy as possible in order not to make you spend much of your time on my case.

Quick question. What will you gain? And what if you die or something irrevocable happens?
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
grin never seen a more silly post, Op u are dumb, very very, tf! Omo, sense far from you gan… I hope you get infected while flirting, just don’t blame it on your wife fool

5 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by skillmyman(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
you are not very smart

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:
Anger And Vengeance Is Taking The Best Part Of Me

hello nairalanders,

Bros, everything get time. Stop trying to know about your wife past, if you no want die asap. We all have pasts, our wives , sisters ,even Mama get past, hope you get it now?

She enjoyed, ehmnnn meaning what? She hold u make u no enjoy?

Face front my brother, hustle hard and all the enjoyments is yours.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by CIAOps: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Poverty has really railroaded your reasoning, it's unfortunate.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by ObaDeeeee(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
You sound very stupid and animalistic

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by dancewith: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hmm. Your misplaced angst is understandable. You feel cheated cos you missed all those fun in your youth whereas your partner had them and you are now forced to continue the funless pattern of your youth

Right? Well wrong. If you have been this way from all those years and succeeded, why do you think changing won't be destructive?

You didnt get to where you are now by going on those mad fun spree? Have you given a thought to what downsides those lifestyle portends at your age?

I have seen many come down with HIV, Alcoholic liver disease, Hepatitis etc just cos of the lose lifestyles you wish to drown in to claim even or victory over your wife

Even if she never told you that part of her growing up, wisdom is profitable to direct, in this case, to those lifestyles you would wish your kids to imbibe

I insist that these thoughts are negative and as a matured man, thoughts you cannot allow to dwell in you. You are not going to be punishing your wife, you are punishing yourself and ultimately become a bad example to the family you are trying to build

Good luck

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by udemzyudex(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Who be this mumu sef? Are you drunk?
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by jjcena(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Oya go ahead and damage your life, onye ihuruihu
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Hdhdhd(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Op, leave your wife alone. You said her past, so let her past be your past too.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Midas01: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Bamzyriches451: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
You don't have anyone to blame Bro, you're married, you are married and it is what it is.
If I where you I wouldn't have married so soon

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by pakirisuitesphc(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
Don't bother yourself about her past as long as she not doing the past acts again.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / How Do You Change Your Last Name After Marriage / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.