Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC (8118 Views)

Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke / Edo: Saraki, PDP Leaders Pressure INEC Chairman To Rig Election- SaharaReporters / Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by Tareq1105: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2021
thelegend1:
I will vote for Saraki if he has pdp ticket

Saraki has no choice than to remain in PDP, which he once betrayed, bcoz his like are not welcome in APC.

Saraki is a traitor anytime any day just like Obaseki and his co-travellers.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by Tareq1105: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2021
thelegend1:

Saraki has no choice than to remain in PDP, which he once betrayed, bcoz his like are not welcome in APC.

Saraki is a traitor anytime any day just like Obaseki and his co-travellers.

I don't have time for Saraki the betrayer and pretender, as if he love the masses.
Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by offiahvictor(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2021
thelegend1:
how can he have it?
Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by Hespee93: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2021
Aufbauh:
Kai, this one still believed the revival of the PDP? Well you don't need to pay a dime to believe so he can continue.

God should help me not to make 'The Saraki mistake'.
The man who's a number 3 decided to rebel against its authority & then went into oblivion.

The guy is eager to be on the presidential seat.

I bet it if he wons the 2019 election and Atiku as well, he will find all ways to be the senate president and as such disterbilize Atiku's admisnistration, then go for this coming 2023 presidential election.
Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by Bimpe29: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2021
I'm afraid that reverse may be the case.
Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by DukeNija(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2021
SonofDevil:

Even if buhari goes to sleep on election day pdp can never defeat APC.

If pdp like use atiku and kwankaso as the party flagbearer they will be thoroughly flogged again.
PDP need south west and North west to win election unfortunately they re not going to get it.
If buhari support naira marley as Apc candidate he will thrash the combination of saraki,atiku,tambuwal

Anybody that buhari supports have north west and north east in the bag already.
12millions votes is not a joke.

You’re overestimating Buhari’s actual popularity in the North.
Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by usmexy1(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2021
Over my dead body...

thelegend1:
Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by usmexy1(m): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2021
The name "Saraki" is not ringing bell at all,it would be a waste of fund if he contest as a presidential candidate in this country.. look at pdp, people are pushing Atiku and any igbo candidate to contest.

SARAKI CAN ONLY BE HEARD IN KWARA STATE..
Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
thelegend1:
You are obviously still fooled by these politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by thelegend1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
DominusPrime:

You are obviously still fooled by these politicians.

I'm not fooled bro, my comment is based on his performance as Senate President despite the Nepotism in Government.

Also, you can make your point without hurling insult.
Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by SonofDevil: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
DukeNija:

You’re overestimating Buhari’s actual popularity in the North.
buhari has been getting average of 10millions votes since 2003,2007,2011,

No northerner alive can achieve it with an unknown party

His followership has grew stronger over, anybody that he back will definitely inherit his 12m votes.
Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
thelegend1:

I'm not fooled bro, my comment is based on his performance as Senate President despite the Nepotism in Government.

Also, you can make your point without hurling insult.
I'm sorry about my initial comment. Pardon me.

I just know that all these politicians are the same irrespective of party affiliations. They swing any way it favours them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi / Soyinka Blasts Aondokaa On CNN / MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.