Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Letter To All Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To All Nairalanders (184 Views)

The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details / A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To All Nairalanders by HumanCalc: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
We pray for good government everyday, condemn those ones we have presently, lament every day about the pitiable condition of this country and yet we continue thinking like animals who never really contribute positively to his fellows man's live with things he says.

I have to say, our mentality on this forum is barbaric and appalling. Due to large number of people that are on here, people come here geniunely to seek opinions on various issues like their marital life, education etc. that many of you out there don't even have the mental strength to take and yet, one idiot somewhere with SSCE who doesn't know what having a girlfriend feels like will enter comment section blasting the person and making them feel even worse than they felt before posting.

If someone post about education and courses they want to do study and need advice, if you guys don't tell them education is scam, ona go tell am say he is confused and should leave education.

If someone post about their marital life, you will call their wives hoes. Tell them to go and do DNA test whereas most of you are not even married and will never have the courage to ask your wives that even if you were.

Bunch of hypocrites! Typical Nigerians.

The most irritating thing is the way you guys drag girls. It's so bad. Morality doesn't pertain to one gender and when it comes sexual promiscuity, guys are at the top.

Go to Ashawo Beer Parlour thread and see how guys are spending on prostitutes, some of them are married. If they were ladies, I am sure people like them would have kids for different men. But then, everyone of you guys, including those that can't even toast girl one-on-one offline using Infinix Note 2 in one corner of his room using freebasics like me without enough money to feed just himself will come online to rant about how girls are gold-diggers and how he would have never fall in love. Idiot!!

What prompted me to say this actually was this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6821339/girlfriend-pregnant-please-me-im

This guy was obvious heartbroken, scared and full of regret and he came here just to have someone to talk to. I am sure he couldn't talk to any of his friends obviously. They would mock him.

But what did you guys do? You blasted him too.

Asked him why he had sex when he wasn't ready. You think he doesn't regret that already?

I was so shocked that like the first 20 comments were those of senseless people who derive sick joy from bullying people offline whereas most of those guys talking themselves are not virgins. They've had sex with girls they are just dating. They've been reckless with girls before, some of them are at home now telling that girl to give phone to bikeman.

Hypocrites!!

While I know that there are sensible folks on this forum like Toks2008 and others that always try to uplift folks with their words and those that even assist in some ways, I still believe this Nairaland can be better than this.

I am not enabling destructive actions like premarital sex, drugs, domestic violence or whatever, I am just saying, all these things are done by humans and when they run into trouble and come on here to put their minds, we should respond like sensible people.

Reading comments these days is just so annoying, just the same stupid and hollow minded comments everytime. Let's do better. It's not a must to comment. If you don't have anything sensible to say, read and pass or carry your book or find a job!!

Thank you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To All Nairalanders by Divoc19(f): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
I hope they'll read this and grow up.
That young man really needed help or guidance
Re: Letter To All Nairalanders by Yungmakavelli: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
More blessing to u sir
Re: Letter To All Nairalanders by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Taking about the girls it's very true, the hate on the females on this forum is too much.
but sha some just do it for cruise. wink

2 Likes

Re: Letter To All Nairalanders by Davash222(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
So, you expected us to applaud someone under the tutelage of his parents that impregnate a girl

When having unprotected sex, what was he expecting? Plasma TV?

2 Likes

Re: Letter To All Nairalanders by dawnomike(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Finally, i just found another sensible Nairalander...
Re: Letter To All Nairalanders by SILENTandSMART2: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
You're a fool, how dear you say first 20 that commented don't do the right thing,

When you see the truth and you failed to say it, you're a failure , person dey parent side hin dey flirt with girls, you can't expect me to praise him, dey play nice guy card .... cheesy
Re: Letter To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
NL isn't a place to be, all u see is insults.

You may feel u are catching cruise but u are addicted to it and its affecting you negatively.

This forum is full of children playing around with everything
Re: Letter To All Nairalanders by Savedday: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

We most say the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Blog Design Cost? / Make A Short Video Of Yourself With This Instrumental And Win $50... / Any Single Mother In The House In Need Of Young Mature Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.