Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist (13757 Views)

IGP: Anambra Election Must Hold, Those Who Attacked Odili’s Home In Our Net / "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order / INEC: 2023 General Election Must Be Better Than Previous Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Biodun556(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2021
THE Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra has declared support for the November 6 Anambra State governorship election.

This was contained in a communique signed by the group’s leader and Director of Information Uchenna Madu and Edeson Samuel, respectively, in Enugu, on Monday.

The group warned the Independent National Electoral Commission against manipulating the outcome of the poll.

According to the communique, the decision to support the conduct of the poll was taken after a stakeholders meeting.

The communiqué titled, ‘Anambra election must hold,’ partly read, “Having studied the political, economic, religious and social implications of not having a credible election in Anambra State and the political mourning that may erupt by imposing a non-representative of Ndi Anambra as their governor, MASSOB declares that the Anambra governorship election slated on November 6, 2021 will hold as announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

That the Anambra State governorship election must be peaceful and, credible as MASSOB has issued instructions to our 21 LGA coordinators, three senatorial zonal leaders, 310 provincial administrators and all MASSOB security personnel to assist in effecting a peaceful and credible election in Anambra State.”

https://punchng.com/saturday-poll-must-hold-our-representatives-ready-to-assist-massob/?amp

10 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by kinzation(m): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2021
Hope this election won't be bloody

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Ezewuzie01: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2021
The polls will hold as planned on Saturday. Most of those saying no election are abakiliki people who don't mean well for Anambra state.

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Biodun556(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2021
Is this how to achieve Biafra? Going back and forth.

Instead of you people to join suit seeking for referendum you are calling for one Nigeria again and some miscreants will talking of Biafra while your elites are saying something else

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by meccuno: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2021
[s]
Biodun556:
https://punchng.com/saturday-poll-must-hold-our-representatives-ready-to-assist-massob/?amp

Saturday poll must hold, our representatives ready to assist – MASSOB

THE Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra has declared support for the November 6 Anambra State governorship election.

This was contained in a communique signed by the group’s leader and Director of Information Uchenna Madu and Edeson Samuel, respectively, in Enugu, on Monday.

The group warned the Independent National Electoral Commission against manipulating the outcome of the poll.

According to the communique, the decision to support the conduct of the poll was taken after a stakeholders meeting.

The communiqué titled, ‘Anambra election must hold,’ partly read, “Having studied the political, economic, religious and social implications of not having a credible election in Anambra State and the political mourning that may erupt by imposing a non-representative of Ndi Anambra as their governor, MASSOB declares that the Anambra governorship election slated on November 6, 2021 will hold as announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

That the Anambra State governorship election must be peaceful and, credible as MASSOB has issued instructions to our 21 LGA coordinators, three senatorial zonal leaders, 310 provincial administrators and all MASSOB security personnel to assist in effecting a peaceful and credible election in Anambra State.”
[/s]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2021

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by brainpulse: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2021
The only reasonable Ebos have spoken from the AfganiEastern

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by kollinz1234(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2021
The more de come out to say the election "must" hold the more afraid the voters get. I don't know how much MASSOB has been paid but anything wen don de enter "must", fight go de am be that, so i will still sit at home let the people who value election more than human lives and well being go out and vote.

But what do I even know

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by meccuno: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2021
[s]
Biodun556:

Instead of you people to join suit seeking for referendum you are calling for one Nigeria again and some miscreants will talking of Biafra while your elites are saying something else
[/s] I don't think there has been series of comptroller generals in the that are of Yoruba origin. Instead of you to advise your people who need it, all you do is come here to embarrass the little education your father tried to give to you. Igbos don't need advice from those who mock and despise them. No one is free in Nigeria. Including the Fulanis. So you better shove your advice down your dirty arse. undecided

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Amalarudeen: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2021
Biodun556:

Basirudeen Biodun my Yoruba Muslim brother. The fulanis have given us quit notice in Oyo and you're here giving Igbos ewedu influenced advice?. Sometimes I wonder if it is the gallop in our oily oblong skulls that impairs our reasoning grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by tillaman(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2021
Let’s just hope there won’t be any bloodshed cause with the way these people have been ranting they might be up to something but I pray innocent lives won’t be wasted

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Geanew: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2021
Biodun556:

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Fesxjua: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Patrioticman007(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2021
What a blasphemy !!!. No Lefelemdum No Erection. The Fighters Jets of Biafra are still coming. The African adage that says" pikin wey talk say him mama no go sleep, him too no go sleep". Couldn't come at a better time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by heramog: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2021
Shioor
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2021
Seeking for cheap relevance
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by WhatsAppZaddy8: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2021
Well...obviously.

Hit like if you want Charles Soludo for Anambra.
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by meccuno: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2021
[s]
Ezewuzie01:
The polls will hold as planned on Saturday. Most of those saying no election are abakiliki people who don't mean well for Anambra state.
[/s] trash kiss

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2021
But your representatives are outlaws according to Buhari's law.

How you wan take run am?
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by bigdammyj: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2021
Noted
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Tomilola360: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2021
fake news.

NO ELECTION IN ANAMBRA.

WE THE INDEGINOUS PPLE OF BIAFRA HAVE SPOKEN.
IN FACT WE WILL ANNOUNCE A SIT AT HOME ORDER FOR THE ELECTION DAY.

source - MNK from the hole he is currently locked up with pigs �

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Shetemi12(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2021
What's our concern with that?
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Tranquillity360: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2021
As Nwafor Anambra state,I have dusted my PVC...

But i won't vote because Mazi Mazi Nnamdi Kanu release is more important to us than that their election.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Mayng01(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2021
Bribery! Shame on massob
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Gunboysavage(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2021
They would loot and the cycle continues.

When its 2023, I think Nigeria and Nigerians should've known better that APC and PDP are cousins from the pit of hell. Hence" They shouldn't be voted for because they would always have nothing to offer till the end of time.

My Pens Uppp

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by money121(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2021
Ok
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by InvestorRicky(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2021
My only concern is the safety of Anambra people on the day of the election. The security sectors has failed us all. Wen sit at home order is imposed in the east by certain groups,d police always com to tell d citizens to go about their lawful businesses but will never com to protect them against the wrath of those groups enforcing d sit at home order. Only hope similar thing does not happen the election day.

My prayer is with d Anambra people,u will all overcome!
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by alizma: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2021
You will be shocked when Anambra election turned out to be one of the most peaceful elections in Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by arthurwillia(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2021
No o
It must hold
Ipob must fight, and they will bite the dust grin
Bubu will teach them in a language they understand
Tranquillity360:
As Nwafor Anambra state,I have dusted my PVC...

But i won't vote because Mazi Mazi Nnamdi Kanu release is more important to us than that their election.

Mazi cownu will not be released and you’ll end up with andy uba or soludo.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by rajiedreez: 11:31am On Nov 02, 2021
Ipob is parallel with
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by jmoore(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2021
Only a fool would conclude declaring sit-at-home will stop the elections from holding.

100 voters is enough for a candidate to be declared a winner. More than 40,000 new registered voters registered in the recent exercise. Do you think IPOB members are among?

IPOB can apply superglue on their own buttocks. But Anambra election will hold and a winner will emerge to the disappointment of IPOB.

Biodun556:

Will referendum fall from heaven? The ignorance of IPOB will make Biafra not to come in the next trillion years.

Referendum is not in the constitution.

To have referendum in the constitution, it will be made a law by the national assembly. it is not the court that determines if referendum should be held.

You don't control any political party.
You don't want to elect those that will speak for your cause in the national assembly.
You are boycotting election and demanding referendum can be compared to someone saying "no electricity, no fuel". It is when you have fuel that you can power your generator. You can only get referendum if you elect representatives that can speak for you in the national assembly.

IPOB has believed in the delusion that sit-at-home means they have power and backing of the majority. Most people are scared of the foot soldiers of IPOB. Test your popularity and influence by creating a political party and let your members that love you so much vote for them.

Catalonia that is controlling the political structure of their region in Spain is yet to get independence. And IPOB that only controls sit-at-home think they can use it to get referendum.

Smh

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! / Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 / Boko Haram Recaptures Borno Border Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.