Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

"Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order (26042 Views)

Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB / IGP: Anambra Election Must Hold, Those Who Attacked Odili’s Home In Our Net / MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Trimjos: 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ushman333:

Igbo land will be taken from you numbskulls, giving authority to a dumb man like Kanu shows how dumb igbos are, I see a race for Igbo land, you displaced numbskulls can keep roaming about the earth in search of food.

Seun OAM4J lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique justwise
Rule 2 and 3. Insulting a tribe
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by warlordd(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Being compromised isn't intelligent , but foolish, the duo are chronic sell out, no one take them serious in SS and SE due to their complicity...

The reason kanu why is very fearful and respectful is because he refused to be compremised by your infamous Fulani government..

The same way Kanu sold out in 2019 after collecting money from PDP.

1 Like

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
IPOB is a nuisance. Election will hold in Anambra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
I don't know if it's possible for government to deploy military over there to rule for at least 2yrs?
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Kunlelee:
Whether they like it or not a winner will be announce on the 7th of November.

Surely

1 Like

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
A winner will be declared on November 7th whether IPOB sit at home or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Halo22: 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
When I said that IPOB is now taking too much, people thought that I was speaking against the group. Subjecting people to unnecessary torture and high-handedness is not welcomed at all. Now that the whole thing has been hijacked, it's possible that Nigerian govt would infiltrate some counter groups like this Biafran de-facto thereby causing avoidable fracas. I repeat, forcing people to boycott election in Anambra state is against the will of the people as a winner must emerge against the interest of the people and we cannot take it. Anambrarians must not continue to bear the brunt of chaos everything. How many of our indigenes have lost their lives in this unnecessary agitation? I support Asari and his men in this their backup for the good of Ndi Anambra.
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Daggash98: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nonsense talk. What business does he has with Anambra people? He should be recruited to go and vote as the ruling party is known for.
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Daggash98: 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Go and force them to vote. Hope you still remember inconclusive election. I will know the style INEC will use to justify their planned kangaroo election in favor of their paymaster. Shiioorrr!
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Izuchukwu18(m): 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
Any body that know this man called asari from kalabari ethnic nationality should warn him,is he an Igbo Man why is he always putting his one leg in one trouser with us in any matter that concern the Igbos, is there any business asari have with Anambra election,asari should face his kalabariland/river state what rubbish is like this small small ethnic minorities in Southsouth are now becoming too foolly and rude,asari mind your business.
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by MummyD2020(f): 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Wetin concern this wan? Its like he will have his cut from the election becos i dont trust these politicians
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Emergingnation(m): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
warlordd:

The same way Kanu sold out in 2019 after collecting money from PDP.
desist from bear parlour gassips....
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Stanleyq: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The earlier we realise there won't be Biafra and Yoruba nation, the better for everyone
if a wish is what we all get Eh, i would want to be a president
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by West2019(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
idiot , pig .
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by adekolaelect(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
fuckoff if you mentioned me again on this forum I will slap your ugly face.
oga calm down !!! Truth bitter for your body.
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Kunlelee: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
emmykk:

Don't boast too much election will not hold,but buhari or House of Representatives will take over the leadership of the state.

You cain sit in Lagos or republic of benin and be fingering people on ground to go and vote.voting is not by force and beside the one we voted buhari how far.

Don't go and try and vote and die for nothing.be in your house let relative of politician to go and vote
even if it is 5 wards alone, Election will hold and the results will stand man!!!! You think this country Election is by emotions, go and read or watch Ethiopia Election this year. Besides bro it is "Can" not cain. I come in peace
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by lampi: 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Your supreme leader told his mumus that they gave him 5 states, he refused he insisted that Asari’s state must included in his Utopia l Kingdom, who is the one not minding their business?
he is trying to save ur useless slavery mind region from extermination
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by blackmaine: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The earlier we realise there won't be Biafra and Yoruba nation, the better for everyone
Lol...your propaganda don dey fail you and your dead buhari abi
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by emmykk(m): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Kunlelee:
even if it is 5 wards alone, Election will hold and the results will stand man!!!! You think this country Election is by emotions, go and read or watch Ethiopia Election this year. Besides bro it is "Can" not cain. I come in peace

That cain is autocorrect....You don't know jack of what they mean by sit home don't vote if you know you will know that politician need people to come out before they can rig.

There is already problem with the election already
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Gkemz: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Who is that riffraff to decide what will happen in another man's state. He should stop daring ESN to action. What we need is dialogue, not social media confrontation.
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Kunlelee: 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
emmykk:

That cain is autocorrect....You don't know jack of what they mean by sit home don't vote if you know you will know that politician need people to come out before they can rig.

There is already problem with the election already
till then. I learn new one in naija politics today, politicians need people to come out, in rigging system grin it's well. Order that is not government own grin it's well ooo. We learn everyday. Internet is a funny world anyway
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Parrot69: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
Brimstone77:
Someone should tell this fat pig that the election is in anambra not bayelsea Creek..

This slowpoke have no right in any Igbo territory or Biafra..

He should focus on his ijaw republic or Niger Delta republic..

The earlier these clowns at the swamp area understand that they are no longer inclusive in the incoming biafran republic the better for them.

E don clear for una eye say Biafla na Land-locked??
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by chaloskyx: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
ASARI YOU ARE ONE OF THE SELLOUTS WHO SOLD YOUR PEOPLES WEALTH FOR MONEY YOU HAVE NO MORAL GROUNDS TO INTERFERE IF YOU ARE A HOT SHOT ON ELECTIONDAY WHY DONT YOU COMEOUT ON THE STREETS AND DARE THE IGBO PPL LETS SEE WHAT YOU ARE REALLY MADE OF
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
moneyissweet:
Does that his shity pot belly looks like someone who can slay his wife?

I don't say so
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I've always shown my love for the Igbo but I will never support Biafra and Yoruba nation

Nigeria is stronger together , insha Allah, all the enemies of Nigeria will be put to shame.. Buhari inclusive.

It will shock you in death or live
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by igbosarejews(m): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ushman333:
Militias should be released,let them fight it out. Everyone has a tendency of madness, nobody has monopoly of bombing and killing. Attack the oppressors, target them everywhere.

Prophet Mûhámmed should join the militia, make Thûndér destrôy all the Alamajiri's

1 Like

Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by optionalY09: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hired thug
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by kkonyeji(m): 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I've always shown my love for the Igbo but I will never support Biafra and Yoruba nation

Nigeria is stronger together , insha Allah, all the enemies of Nigeria will be put to shame.. Buhari inclusive.

You're an enemy, stop lying
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by kkonyeji(m): 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Ibile and my blood is Yoruba .... But I got friends and inlaw from the Igbo tribe and I love them so much .

Loving them won't make me support Biafra or Yoruba nation

I've said these so many times here

Your opinion or support doesn't count, it's inconsequential.
Multiply zero by any number (0 x 2)....the result is what you & your opinion are!
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by kkonyeji(m): 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Afamed:

You can not be Biafran on Monday morning, then Tuesday evening you are Ibile. Bold enough to hold on to your UGM/ ESN group

Tell me how that boy can be reliable, Buhari has proven 2b more reliable than him.
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by kkonyeji(m): 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You cannot blackmail me into hating the igbos

Carry ur love drown inside Lagoon
Re: "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order by Ushman333: 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol ! Take your respect , who cares ! If execising our right for self determination is making us to be classified as dumb people, so be it....
A wise man does cost, benefits analysis, before any critical decision.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikoyi $43 Million: Five Osborne Towers VIP Tenants Under EFCC Probe / Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs / Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.