Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) (49119 Views)

This Adorable Little Bird Is A Real-life Vampire (Videos, Photos) / Russian Fisherman Posts Horrifying Snaps Of His Weird Deep-sea Catches (photos) / NASA Spacecraft Snaps Incredible Photo Of Earth And The Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Gadafii: 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nature Is most beautiful
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by aspabay(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
These ones cannot melt Nnamdi Kanu's heart.
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by candidbabe(f): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
@op my heart never melt oooooo
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Slickest(m): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
All adorable
No be so so dead dead snake everytime

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Aforxzy(f): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Wow. Wow.
Looking at this awesome beautiful creatures one cannot but appreciate the awesomeness of their creator, God Almighty..

Indeed

All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small
All things wise and wonderful
'Twas God that made them all…

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by CharleyBright(m): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Awesome.
I love the pictures of the 3 bears most.
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Imustnottalk: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
I will get myself rabbits one day I love that creature
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Antell95(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

Nigerian hungry souls won't see anything beautiful in those animals up there.
They would just be thinking of how to kill them and do pepper soup with the meat while using Hero or Legend to wash it down.

Ask Oga Lalasticlala, he'd tell you how he has been bittered concerning the number of snakes being killed on a daily basis in this corn-tree.

Abeg, I am off to Allen Roundabout, I have blown enough loud, time to go finish off one olosho.

Guy!
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by aniblue(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
There was no snake shotz,
Lala won't be happy ..... smiley
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by armyofone(m): 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Cute little pets...Nigeria finished eating hers.

Snakes are going into extinction - snake meat, owl, bats all gone from being eaten!

According to them, all meat na nama!

1 Like

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nothing heart melting here abeg. undecided
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by jaxxy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
Beautiful. God is the Greatest.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
Tbh, I don't want anything to do with any wild animal... they should stay on their lane.
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by realstars: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
All this were made by a great God, God is great.
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by hahn(m): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
Where people cute pictures some see peppersoup cheesy grin
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Rexymania(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
What's wrong with you guy? These things are getting boring

Righteousness2:
So Beautiful and Lovely !
BABA GOD has so many Beautiful and Lovely Creatures that HE Created.

It is Gonna be a sweet and Great time here on Earth when we come back here for the Millienium reign with JESUS Christ here on Earth with this beautiful Creatures.

The Joy, Happiness, Beauty and Serenity is gonna be Undescribeable and Unimaginable.

Ladies and Gentlemen! Do not trade your soul for anything or anyone.
Do not Miss Heaven for anything or anyone!
It is not Worth it!

1 Like

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Klass99(f): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Alfamann: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
Chai! See pepper soup meat oo!
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by mayorofyentown(m): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Beautiful and Lovely !
BABA GOD has so many Beautiful and Lovely Creatures that HE Created.

It is Gonna be a sweet and Great time here on Earth when we come back here for the Millienium reign with JESUS Christ here on Earth with this beautiful Creatures.

The Joy, Happiness, Beauty and Serenity is gonna be Undescribeable and Unimaginable.

Ladies and Gentlemen! Do not trade your soul for anything or anyone.
Do not Miss Heaven for anything or anyone!
It is not Worth it!
..What happens after the millienium years.
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by airsaylongcome: 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Does Righteousness2 really believe we are stupid not to see that they are the same with Holiness2100?

99% of Holiness2100 thread has Righteousness2 on it within a few posts. Naaah. Not coincidence
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by ayenale1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
They are all cute
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by DoggoneDogg: 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nonsense.
My heart still dey kampe. Melt fire
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by brainhgeek(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nature is indeed beautiful. I collect amazing pictures too

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by 2braithe: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
Moji12:
Hmmmmm. The little cheetah really melts my heart, I love cheetah generally though, so smart n beautiful

You want to have a pet cheetah?
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by 2braithe: 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
I must admit that the photographer and the camera are both good.
I must also admire the self control of that photographer.Over here,many of those creatures woulda been in the photographer's pot by now.
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Miarose: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
And as You speak,
A hundred billion creatures catch Your breath,
Evolving in pursuit of what You said,
If it all reveals Your nature so will I.
I can see Your heart in everything You say,
Every painted sky,
A canvas of Your grace,
If creation still obeys You, so will I.
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
mayorofyentown:
..What happens after the millienium years.

GOD'S Endtimes Program
The RAPTURE
The Rise of the Antichrist
The Great Tribulation
The Battle of Armageddon
The Second Coming of Christ
The Kingdom age ( The Millienium reign)
The Perfect age

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Beauty Of Nature. / Inventors Who Were Killed By Their Own Inventions / See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.