Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) (49120 Views)

This Adorable Little Bird Is A Real-life Vampire (Videos, Photos) / Russian Fisherman Posts Horrifying Snaps Of His Weird Deep-sea Catches (photos) / NASA Spacecraft Snaps Incredible Photo Of Earth And The Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by seguno2: 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Agape365:
It's adorable alright

Until that grizzly bear eat you angry

Why would you intrude so much on its space to the extent of being eaten by it

1 Like

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by gasparpisciotta: 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small
All things wise and wonderful
The Lord God made them all

Songs of Praise

God is wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
endsarrrs:
Nature is adorable

Well i read HOLINESS is RIGHEOUSNESS
Add lalasticlalaaa join. Don't say I was the one that told you. This one na confirmed.
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Polynek(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Cute pics no cap
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by mediclife1987(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Moji12:
Hmmmmm. The little cheetah really melts my heart, I love cheetah generally though, so smart n beautiful

Until you end up in their belly. They'll sure have you as a good snack, while they smack their lips... tongue

1 Like

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by folake4u(f): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
They're so beautiful and adorable. These are my favourites.

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
Melt which hardest heart? undecided

Na Yankee you call this place?
I just tire.. e get pictures wey go melt heart no be these ones..
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by lilvicky68(m): 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mercychen:
Nothing heart melting here abeg. undecided
Yes
for heart made of concrete..

1 Like

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
E no melt anything sad
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Chochovini: 4:50am On Oct 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:
For some people now, na bushmeats dem dey see no be adorable animal snaps cheesy
. LOLS... U sef fit dey among them sef.
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by mrkings84(m): 5:32am On Oct 28, 2021
These pix no fit melt Warri guy heart abeg
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by YourFavorite21(m): 6:18am On Oct 28, 2021
Wetin I dey see here na Suya, my heart no gree melt ogrin

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by YourFavorite21(m): 6:20am On Oct 28, 2021
I go like buy that cheetah as pet Sha, it's cute.
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Samakus(m): 6:23am On Oct 28, 2021
See beta NFTs nah
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by diplomajobslo: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2021
Government Jobs for Diploma Holders 2021: Government Public Sector Unit (PSU) Navaratna Companies searching fresher and skilled Diploma Holders in various engineering fields: Diploma Jobs Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication and Chemical Engineering.
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by donprinyo(m): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2021
Some see cuteness others see food.
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Lamasta(m): 7:46am On Oct 28, 2021
Lovely animals
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Cute animals.

By 2023, there won't be any animals left in Nigeria because of hunger, even rats and lizards wouldn't be spared.

Hungry youths will consume anything that walks and upload it on Nairaland.

I see Nairaland becoming an abattoir forum where all kinds of animals, reptiles, birds and insects will be killed and displayed for the whole world to see.

This I have seen.

I don't think so.
The next president has a mandate to open the southern borders to allow food from Togo and Benin Republic into Nigeria, pending when the north will be stabilized and secure so that people can resume their agricultural activities.

Let's be optimistic, please.
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:12am On Oct 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:
For some people now, na bushmeats dem dey see no be adorable animal snaps cheesy
Haha
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2021
WibusJaga:

When you get real close to such nature, you can't but admire the breath-taking ingenuity of a master designer behind the scenes.
Wow
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Cute animals.

By 2023, there won't be any animals left in Nigeria because of hunger, even rats and lizards wouldn't be spared.

Hungry youths will consume anything that walks and upload it on Nairaland.

I see Nairaland becoming an abattoir forum where all kinds of animals, reptiles, birds and insects will be killed and displayed for the whole world to see.

This I have seen.
Please stop this
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
Melt which hardest heart? undecided

Na Yankee you call this place?
What happened? were you banned?
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2021
endsarrrs:
Nature is adorable

Well i read HOLINESS is RIGHTEOUSNESS

"You are very correct, Holiness2100 is Righteousness2, he will create a post with one account and rush to comment on the same thread he created with another account, Christ taught us to be truthful and straightforward and NOT to be deceitful....

Matthew 7:15-20
"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them....

The above scriptural verse should guide you on how to identify false prophets, they always leave a trail, someone that always salivates and searches for bad news to preach doomsday instead of the salvation of others is definitely NOT of Christ". - Village People spokesperson.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Moji12(f): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2021
mediclife1987:

Until you end up in their belly. They'll sure have you as a good snack, while they smack their lips... tongue
Satan get behind me, Holy ghost fire tongue
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Moji12(f): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2021
2braithe:

You want to have a pet cheetah?
YES PLEASE cool
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by 2braithe: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2021
Moji12:

YES PLEASE cool

Please don't grin
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Moji12(f): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2021
2braithe:

Please don't grin

But to be honest they are lovely , both cheetahs and birds are my best then to some extent cats.
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by leofab(f): 10:37am On Oct 28, 2021
Funny enough all the above posted animals are eatable by Nigerians… So by Nigerian standards; those pictures will never exist.
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by 2braithe: 10:52am On Oct 28, 2021
Moji12:

But to be honest they are lovely , both cheetahs and birds are my best then to some extent cats.

Being lovely is not by their looks.
Do you mind being eaten up?
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
What happened? were you banned?

Yes o.
Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Moji12(f): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2021
2braithe:

Being lovely is not by their looks.
Do you mind being eaten up?
No I don't mind, something must kill a man undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Beauty Of Nature. / Inventors Who Were Killed By Their Own Inventions / See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.