Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke (23288 Views)

Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? / My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by jaxxy(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
My girlfriend likes food a lot...
Sometimes what she wants might be above my budget
I just graduated...no job yet ..
She can call guys on the phone in my presence and beg them for money...
There is this "married" man she sees and has actually spent the night with him and she swears that nothing happened between them...
I can't provide for her needs....
I can't also stop her from getting them...
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
Anytime I think about this...
It makes me sad
I wanna end everything...
But I can't...
What do I do

Ure not compatible
She’s Lazy and Ure broke.

U can only freestyle cos Ure not in any serious relationship with anybody. She also doesn’t love u. That’s not how love works. She loves whoever can takecare of her.

Even if u have money 2moro and she stays with u any day u have a problem she’s going back to her vomit aka sugar daddies. No love anywhere bro.

Run oo. Unless u like run gals

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by eventainment(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2021
Lol you be mumu man. I always advice this don't put your strength on women and this is referenced from the Bible and Bible says it ruins kings. So for the sake of your health put your hustle in front of you. She should be like bet naija slip to you. E fit cut e fit no cut.. be be deligent in your work so you'd stand before kings and stop being deligent about a lady that got no respect for you. So the man way she sleep over for him house just gist with her throughout. Her nothing happen go fit be say the man get small penis and she no feel anything.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by kapelvej: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
There is this "married" man she sees and has actually spent the night with him and she swears that nothing happened between them...
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
You girlfriend spend a night with a married man ?. Hmmmm,
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Prettyclown: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2021
Why u de laff
BonPatrick:
Lol �
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Edusouls(m): 11:17am On Oct 28, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless is just the fact, nothing can change it..
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by gabpaul: 11:21am On Oct 28, 2021
Danhumprey:
You love her? LMAO. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LEMAO grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Mrtaye: 11:21am On Oct 28, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
Make money.

On a serious note, your girl seems like a sex worker but because of the stigma she’s not very open about it with you. That’s kinda a problem. I think she should try to be understanding. At the same time, she has needs. Not saying it’s your job to provide them, but one way or the other the girl gats survive na. But then, in the kind of society we’re living in, dudes are supposed to be providers or something hmm?

If you cannot deal with her “job” or “lifestyle”...let her be? But it already seems you’re dealing with it. So...
Spot on
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by jojothaiv(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2021
Was in an eatery recently, the following events played out.

Jojo, J. Caroline, C.

J: hey babe, you're good?
C: very well, I don't think we've met before?
J: never mind, there's always a first time yunno!
C: okay, so what's the name?
J: pardon my manners, I'm Jojo and you?
C: Caroline, so what's up with you?
J: I was thinking if you'd free come next weekend, there's this new 'mama put' down the street where one could just try out their meal, I don't know if you'd tag along?
C: sure, why not, but there's a problem
J: oops, what could that be?
C: I have a boyfriend....
J: is he hungry too?

You should know the rest of the story by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by AyelalaOo(m): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2021
You need a good drip of sleeping content.
Make you dream better dream then wake up and realize you're suffering from senselessness
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by BonPatrick(m): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2021
Your comment
Prettyclown:
Why u de laff
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Prettyclown: 11:28am On Oct 28, 2021
OK! Make I laff too grin grin grin but, is it funny
BonPatrick:
Your comment

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:30am On Oct 28, 2021
Una Don start vexing person with this Una boyfriend-girlfriend emotional bullshit...

Make Una dey serious with Una lives naaah.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Rick9(m): 11:32am On Oct 28, 2021
Prettyclown:
Sometimes i just wonder how some of u guys come across some stupid set of girls, whom are of no use but a liability to yourselves.
A young graduate that's suppose to stay focus, work hard, develop yourself, make money, but is crying over a girl that's not Worth even ur primary school certificate..... Mtcheeeeew!!! I pity u...U better jack up and pursue ur career, once u make, babes go de rush u
Bro me sef I wonder also.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:33am On Oct 28, 2021
silentvoice:
You're broke and your girlfriend is going out with other men, shouldn't that motivate you to become a better person for your family, your society and most importantly, you?
You are right. Good point. I was just reading that bullshit. I can't help feeling ashamed for that grown up adult whining about girlfriend. Some men are just shameless and pathetic even in their old age.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Prettyclown: 11:34am On Oct 28, 2021
Am a girl
Rick9:

Bro me sef I wonder also.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by LordPsalm(m): 11:37am On Oct 28, 2021
She's really not ur *girlfriend*
Point of correction
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by hope4nigeria(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
you love ashawo and ashawo love you too!!!! Continue. Children of nowadays sef, there's need to flug your head with APC broom
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by realestate99: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2021
Saskay44:
Dem don trigger your babe release clause
lol!!! Na PSG and Man City trigger am, Op is on a long thing.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by athorello(m): 11:42am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

Op, make I nack u one OT.
Any girl you can feed or eat with, you can also eat her. grin
Apply wisdom.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Adebire: 11:43am On Oct 28, 2021
Oga, drop her digits make men for here help you contribute to the knacking as you no get any sense. you dey love olosho.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Prince001(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2021
FindX:
Get a job.

Please leave her cos she's for the street according to your story! Focus on ur own life and be the best of urself!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Blackdisciple(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2021
Hmmm suicide loading.........

Bros na you be the problem here.

She can't stay with you or even in your matrimonial home when the ups and downs comes she will cheat on you.

So focus on how to get something doing to earn cash and see how cute babes will follow u.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by sunnyphem(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2021
Let her go unless u wan die young sir! I'm sorry .... Anything worrying ur peace doesn't worth it
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by streetsoldier1(m): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

Do you have parents? especially father? pls go to your father report yourself that you've been a foolish son. Let him pray for you and forgive you.
Its visible to the blind that the so called gf is using you. No iota of love for you. Get yourself a job and stay far away from her. Move close to people that will help build your confidence and mental health.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by prophetfire: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
. Mumu, leave her and go and hustle and get a life worth living.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Silentmoni(m): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
i've always said dis and will keep saying it....chase money and success not women, money will bring u women as many as u want but chasing women cant bring u money and success...use your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by emmyw(m): 11:48am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
A Graduate Meeeeh This Generation Is Finished, Love Where? You Sound So Stupid Man! Your Babe Doesn't Respect You, Goes Out To Sleep With Married Men And Claim Nothing Happened Yet You Are Talking About Love!!! You Are Just A 'Simp'

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by becky39000(m): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

You need a redpilling slap for formating purposes!!! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by dapadawee: 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
Why refer to her as your girlfriend when she's not really a friend to you alone
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Wickedinlaw: 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
Because you no get money cry
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by vickylala239: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

Oga go and make money.
Go out with other business n let her be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 / World's 10 Most Romantic Nationalities / I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.