Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra (46552 Views)

APC Explains Absence Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo From Campaign Council List / NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away / 2023: Desist From Campaign Of Calummy - Okowa To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by mancol(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2021
Lordave:
So this Federal Government of Banditry means to tell us they can’t trace these bandits and where their billions of ransoms are going to?

How do they smuggle about all the money they receive in ransom without trace in Nigeria?

How is it possible for yahoo boys to be traced to their hideouts just from their financial activities and then Bandits become invincibles?

I’m beginning to think this Banditry business is a grand scheme by the Fulani government to milk this country of every Naira they could possibly get, the North seems to be gearing up towards the event of disintegration.

Majority of the funds we get from IMF, UN, US, EU and even China are being invested in the North. 90% of the Hydro power plants in Nigeria is in the North, they craftily present the North as the poverty capital of the country and as such the North gulps up the majority of the aid given to Nigeria by other nations and organizations.

We borrow billions of dollars from China just to build a railway from Maradi, Niger Republic to Kano and to Lagos. Why? For easy transportation of terror against any group that may wish to rise against their grand scheme. If you don’t think so, why is their no rail connection between Port Harcourt and Lagos? Or do you mean to tell me that Maradi to Lagos has more economic benefit than Port Harcourt to Lagos?

When you go to the North (Like Kano, Katsina, Kaduna etc) and see the ease with which FG projects are being executed you may think you’re in Abuja. But why is the Port Harcourt to Enugu expressway taking more than 6 years to even near half in completion? What of Lagos Ibadan, East West Road and all other major FG projects in the South?

Why is it that even after all the money that the FG pump into Agriculture and all the free irrigation and fertilizer projects in the North, the prices of food stuffs has continue to be on a steady increase? Why do we have to pay more for what we produce than what we import? Wasn’t Rice cheaper when we were importing most of it? Now this government claims that we are self sufficient in food yet our minimum wage cannot even buy a bag of rice.
This seems to me like this government wants to hand over our fate in the hands of Northerners.
There’s no telling that 80% of ministries, agencies and parastatals in this government is headed by Northerners and the remaining 20% by those who foolishly align to their cruel and inhumane ideologies. Now they’re also controlling food and it’s prices.

If you sit down and think about it, you will find out that every damn thing on the Exclusive List is being controlled by the North. Power/Electricity, Military and Paramilitary, Currency(Pray tell why foreign currencies should be readily available to get from illiterate mallams by the roadside rather than banks?).
How about the high number of people that look like Northerners that now litter the streets of Lagos, Ogun, Port Harcourt, Aba, Enugu, Calabar and every part of the South doing menial jobs and also committing their on share of crimes when they deem fit? Why is the Federal Government not regulating movements in and out of Nigeria up North? Under this government the citizenship of this country has become so cheap that one terrorist from Niger, Chad or Mali could bribe their way in with just a kola nut and as far as he can speak hausa or fulfude.

If you ask me, I will tell you without mincing words that those who think that Kaduna state os more populated than Rivers State are fools. Every election year INEC calls out dubious and fictitious figures for Kano Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto, even Kebbi, Jigawa and Bauchi states while to appropriate whatever they like to the Southern states for their political shenanigans and some foolish people down south keep cheering them on for one inane reason or the other. When was the last time we had a Census in Nigeria, 2006.

Arms and ammunition is on the exclusive list, and yet you wonder why it’s so easy for herdsmen to bear arms, I mean Assault riffles like AK-47 just to control their herds of cattle but we are forced to give up our liscensed pistols down South.

If you don’t know that the increase in food prices is a sabotage by the North and FG to take hold the south for blokos after the ban on imported foods then I’m really sorry for you.

Why be say this government give a go ahead to EFCC and other witch-hunting agencies to chase down Internet Fraudsters with ruthless aggression while they treat Banditry with kids glove? They simply don’t want the Southern youths to have a means to self sufficiency, they want them to be people conquered by their hunger and poverty initiatives. They want to make them easily vulnerable to their wicked manipulations. Yahoo boys barley steal from Nigerians but EFCC will likely burn down a building to have them arrested but Bandits that kidnap and kills even Corpers serving this cursed country will be treated as heroes if they claim to have repented.

You spoke the constantly feared and romanced truth that keeps postponing the doom's day for us.
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by ogwumgbe: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2021
CSTR2:
Stupidity.

Always trying to be the sacrificial lambs.

Brawns no brains.

Tow their path and deliver yourself and your future generation from suffering and smiling
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by Rolly22(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
APC don win Anambra cool
Yesterday night, on channels Tv I see Andy Uba and the current Deputy Governor dey campaign in a massive rally in Ndijioka LGA and few days ago, I see Soludo too dey campaign, wen e reach PDP turn, dem dey send dem away Abaribe, Obi Pandora and dem PDP wey create the IPOB terrorists don become casualty of the accursed IPOB arsonists terrorists.

Meanwhile, we no go forget how IPOB terrorists leader tell hin follow come terrorists to go burn down Lasgidi.

AUTHENTIC audio below are nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

Go and sit Down, the military killed people and that’s what resulted to this
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by ogwumgbe: 9:51am On Oct 28, 2021
mancol:

You spoke the constantly feared and romanced truth that keeps postponing the doom's day for us.

Good morning, keep criticizing IPOB that have seen what blind useless masses of the zoo can't see and are fighting to prevent it on time. Ironically, their willing tools are Southerners: Fashola and Amaechi the so called ministers of transport and mines, house and power
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by warlordd(m): 9:51am On Oct 28, 2021
We are not fools! Why didn't they shoot them to death as they normally do instead of just chasing them away? This people are just acting a script.
It is now clear that Ipob is being sponsored by PDP.
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by Kulas: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2021
Honestly 98 percent of Igbos support the idea of them pulling out from Nigeria. Anybody telling you another thing is simply deceiving you.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by Psalmistproject: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2021
CSTR2:
Stupidity.

Always trying to be the sacrificial lambs.

Brawns no brains.

At least you are watching them and they made news standing up to what they believe.
You on the other hand is nothing but a strand of thought in a mad man's mind. Your entire relevance started with toys and ended with toys.

Who knows your family name...mtchewww.....
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by Newton85: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Igbo people no dey hear word aswear, no time for ass licking.

This is what we call democracy, it simply implies that power belongs to the people not the other way round
Why are Eboes then ass-licking Kanu?
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by YeyeGbami: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2021
Eze2000:

Only those that don't understand Igbos say this.

Mark this post. What will happen on that day will shock you. It will be the first of its kind.

Marked!

Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by Victorgreat7: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2021

nairalandankrah:
Asks them to go secure the unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu before talking about election...

Igbo people no get joy these days... grin
Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4yYqX1_D38

https://www.facebook.com/RBLnews1/videos/2397520017044603/?app=fbl
Fake news again it look this website like to incite fakenews
From south east
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by Seun360(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
APC don win Anambra cool
Yesterday night, on channels Tv I see Andy Uba and the current Deputy Governor dey campaign in a massive rally in Ndijioka LGA and few days ago, I see Soludo too dey campaign, wen e reach PDP turn, dem dey send dem away Abaribe, Obi Pandora and dem PDP wey create the IPOB terrorists don become casualty of the accursed IPOB arsonists terrorists.

Meanwhile, we no go forget how IPOB terrorists leader tell hin follow come terrorists to go burn down Lasgidi.

AUTHENTIC audio below are nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

That's why God handed him over to Nigeria on a platter.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by kkonyeji(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2021
dig64:

Yes they were hailing One Nigeria and chanting drug baron Tinubu as the best thing that happened since sliced bread. wink

Thank you for this response of yours.

That clown deserve to be castrated before being thrown into a bottomless pit Full of Ijele.
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by kkonyeji(m): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2021
Iceman2017:
Biafra is spiritual.
Biafra is not just an ideology, its more spiritual than we imagined. If it possess you, you will never fear death.

The reawakening of Biafra bu IPOB is what Nigeria and some Igbo elites dọ not know how they gave room to that, now it has come to stay.

Some of you down here may hate IPOB or Biafra due to jelousy or hatred. Even base on the misinformed stories you were fed against Igbos. But to be honest with you, all Igbos even the so called politicians want Biafra.

Just like when you play ohafia war dance songs, anybody from that region be it priest or whatever must feel the vibe so as Biafra is to all Igbos.

Chukwu gozie gị nwaChineke.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:06am On Oct 28, 2021
Igbos dont asslick like their counterparts from West... they are naturally born Democrats.. if it were baba Bullion Van criminal you will see afonjas crawling on the floor to greet him... all of them should go back to Abuja.. we want our Biafra shikina
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by ogwumgbe: 10:07am On Oct 28, 2021
dreu2fine:

Betrayers
I never thought u people can be like this
A man who stood and sign for the release of kanu and as a sutee for is bail is being disgrace like this
.let justice speak fast
I smell and see him going to jail
The unity of Nigeria is unbroken
.I shame for una igbos
Terrorising ur own people but mentally, physical and spiritually.
You people are making things easy for d government they will simply give the winner to apc

That's exactly what we want, they have not given birth to that APC governor that will step foot in Anambra government house, you think Anambra is Kogi?
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by kkonyeji(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
They truly love Kanu.

They ought to be venting their anger on their Political Leader, they're the one holding them down and not FG.

LET THERE BE BIAFRA

The love is unquantifiable.
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by ogwumgbe: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2021
baggioni:
;DLet them continue to eat their prepared meal.The politicians are codedly supporting them but now it's beyond what they can handle

No politician is in support of IPOB, they pretend to support because of the influence of the sit at home, if they are in support, Biafra could have been actualized by now
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by ogwumgbe: 10:11am On Oct 28, 2021
Nyamiri:
Elections will hold, even if only 5 people will vote.
Out of the 5 people that will vote, APC will claim 2, APGA 1,PDP 1, ADC 1. That's how that fool called Uba will enter and you have another Uzodinma in Anambra. Dumb Ipob fools will ruin Igboland but I don't even give a Bleep.

Just go and drink garri, hungry zoo man that mis governance has turned his brain to donkey
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by DSoj(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2021
Bloody Illeterates
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by ovogovo: 10:11am On Oct 28, 2021
They tiger they reared is hungry and wants to use them for lunch. Let them enjoy it
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by ogwumgbe: 10:12am On Oct 28, 2021
adabaraabdul:
Avarice once stood surety for Nnamdi Kanu, why are the IPOB doing this to him. Elections will hold, IPOB cannot stop Anambra elections, the way for IPOB to go is through Political means. No way about that.

I hope you are the one that will conduct the election that day, you think igbos are Afonjas that make empty threats
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by Bighead9: 10:14am On Oct 28, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Igbo people no dey hear word aswear, no time for ass licking.

This is what we call democracy, it simply implies that power belongs to the people not the other way round

Trash talk. You are one of them.
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by Glamourboy140(m): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2021
Ttalk:
May God grant them their heart desire

Iseeee.
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by ogwumgbe: 10:20am On Oct 28, 2021
Speaktruth88:

I am under no man. I run my businesses, pay my taxes and look after my family. I don’t have time to wail about irrelevant people. When I like I carry my family on holiday with no fear. So no no senior brother is chopping my destiny. We are not all the same.

Then get out because you are reaping from the corruption of the zoo, you are among the one Nigeria unity beggar because you benefit from the corruption
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by Dreadful: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2021
Maxymilliano:
From the few minute clips, aside the chant of holy holy, no Peter Obi or Abaribe in the short video and nowhere was the demand for the released of NK made
By the sound of that song you heard does it mean are you daft to understand what their demands were?
Mumu!
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 28, 2021
SlyDev:
Scam cheesy grin Abaribe and Peter Obi are the sponsors of IPOB terrorists sad

Playing script, Peter Obi is a vengeful old snake

This picture, both look sick
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by Johncables402: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2021
Igbo people no dey hear word aswear cool. We are hungry for separation and we will destroy this shithole if we must.
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by funkekemi(f): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2021
kingthreat:
Good. The two of them supported IPOB to score opposition political points. Now they feel the heat.
I thought ipob is sponsoring ipob
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by donnie(m): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2021
Igbos chased them away not Ipob, you idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by optionalY09: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2021
Franklyspeakin:
Gbas gbos

Gbus Gbas. We should be ready in SWToo
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by Nyamiri: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Just go and drink garri, hungry zoo man that mis governance has turned his brain to donkey

Uba will enter and teach you fools a lesson when next they tell you to boycott election, you will have sense.
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by optionalY09: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2021
donnie:
Igbos chased them away not Ipob, you idiot.

cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon / 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) / What Soldiers Recovered From Boko Haram During Clearance Operation In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.