Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra (46550 Views)

APC Explains Absence Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo From Campaign Council List / NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away / 2023: Desist From Campaign Of Calummy - Okowa To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by bot101(m): 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
adabaraabdul:

Thank God for nairaland, it provides a platform for people like you to learn about politics and Governance free of charge from political juggernauts like us. When someone says through political means in the context I portrayed up, what it means is doing lawful politics to take electoral and lawful positions to bring about desired change.. open your minds to learn and unlearn the rubbish in your block head.

If requesting for a referendum and protesting were illegal, I would consider your opinion debatable. If extrajudicial murder of innocent people (it is also a crime punishable by death even for guilty persons) weren't an almost daily thing with backing of the government, I would consider your opinion reasonable. It is your kind that would justify the murder of unarmed protesters at Lekki toll gate.

Keep fooling yourself with your narrow mindset.
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by Kingtomato641(m): 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
my dear in as much as i come here to read daily news here on nairaland .......

i have never seen anyone so stupid and foolish like baba olowo d long prick....

i can bet my left whole full balls he is currently chilling with his old friend half kilo the half baked fool....

the both of them are clowns in the making....

waisting away time instead of using their god forsaken useless talents to make so much money like our beloved LINDA IKEJI...

the ill proposed fools are busy twerking to mismanagement of funds and keeps starving the public of their most useless but funny pidgin comedy series.....

just as our false prophet always says....

i see baba olowo d long prick getting married to LINDA IKEJI this year....

i see half kilo getting brutal mass beatings this year....

i see seun seriously awaiting the second coming and arrival of baba olowo d long prick comedy series this year....

this i have seen.....

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by adabaraabdul: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2021
bot101:

If requesting for a referendum and protesting were illegal, I would consider your opinion debatable. If extrajudicial murder of innocent people (it is also a crime punishable by death even for guilty persons) weren't an almost daily thing with backing of the government, I would consider your opinion reasonable. It is your kind that would justify the murder of unarmed protesters at Lekki toll gate.

Keep fooling yourself with your narrow mindset.

This crazy daft man unknown gun man, go to the beginning of this topic, my response, and the stupid rubbish you spewed afterwords. Your correspondences don't connect. Just shut up if you can't back up your initial statements instead of finding an escape route.
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by YeyeGbami: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
Eze2000:

Only those that don't understand Igbos say this.

Mark this post. What will happen on that day will shock you. It will be the first of its kind.

Bros hope you don go vote? i just say make o remind you o. First of its kind shey?
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by Eze2000(m): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Bros hope you don go vote? i just say make o remind you o. First of its kind shey?

Yes I know and I was waiting till evening to quote you on the full post of how Nigerian police army dss and politicians were sweating extra time.

Lol. Forget hired crowds and fake voters... very normal. Wait for the full story tomorrow cos it will surely appear. Hope you heard everyone was begging ipob who cancelled sit at home. Still, nobody showed up on the streets yesterday.

Chill first.
Re: IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra by YeyeGbami: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
Eze2000:

Yes I know and I waiting till evening to quote you on the full post of Nigerian police army dss and politicians were sweating extra time.

Lol. Forget hired crowds and fake voters... very normal. Wait for full story tomorrow. Hope you jheard everyone was begging ipob who canceled sit at home and nobody showed up on the streets yesterday.

Chill first.

I pray everyone gets back home safely without issues. I like as them beg ipob so that peace can reign. Two wrongs cannot make a right.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Obiano A Clown? Photo / Aisha Yesufu Analysis Of Peter Obi Chances Of Winning The Presidential Election / Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.