Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Fellow Nl Abeg Help D Girl Am In Love With Is Confused Like Lana Lang - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fellow Nl Abeg Help D Girl Am In Love With Is Confused Like Lana Lang (3886 Views)

D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love / Are Side Chic To Help D Inadequacies Of The Wife? / See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fellow Nl Abeg Help D Girl Am In Love With Is Confused Like Lana Lang by Feraz(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2011
. . . . . . . .Like seriously dude, you make me laugh with your headline. Face your tutorials and make it then all others will follow. . . . . . .
Re: Fellow Nl Abeg Help D Girl Am In Love With Is Confused Like Lana Lang by spicyhoney(f): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2011
And this made front page
Re: Fellow Nl Abeg Help D Girl Am In Love With Is Confused Like Lana Lang by Sassykes(f): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2011
Holly shit, this is funny. Is this guy for real, cuz i swear it was funny reading his post. Please post something else!!!!
Re: Fellow Nl Abeg Help D Girl Am In Love With Is Confused Like Lana Lang by danieldinho: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2011
Thnks @ lavenda and oluseyade, that understand i appreciate ur constructive advice, . Thnks @ lavenda and oluseyade, that understand i appreciate ur constructive advice, . @ saskey funy it may look but it is 100percent real so at spicehoney or watever an event of dis magnitude dont deserve frnt page abi?
Re: Fellow Nl Abeg Help D Girl Am In Love With Is Confused Like Lana Lang by odumchi: 1:44am On Jun 06, 2011
Chai! You want to kill me with laughter! grin grin

How come this thing made first page?? Who is in charge of this thing anyway and why wasn't it moved to the comedy section?
Re: Fellow Nl Abeg Help D Girl Am In Love With Is Confused Like Lana Lang by Sike(m): 3:11am On Jun 06, 2011
spicyhoney:

And this made front page
Just like that!!!
See love. . . Buh why Lana Lang
Re: Fellow Nl Abeg Help D Girl Am In Love With Is Confused Like Lana Lang by steve49ja(m): 3:33am On Jun 06, 2011
Chai!! women yakpa na.

This life, women go pursue you, you go tire. . .better toughen your stomach cos a whole lot would say no, there would be a lot of one night stands leaving you wanting more but there would never be another, you would get so close to jackpot just before you hit it for some reason you wont find your c.d or her father would call her phone or suddenly the ''mood'' would vanish. . .

You'll win some, you'll lose some son common. . . . but you wanna know what women are magnetized to? Success!!

Chai!!!
Re: Fellow Nl Abeg Help D Girl Am In Love With Is Confused Like Lana Lang by kpolli(m): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2011
women r witches period!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fellow Nl Abeg Help D Girl Am In Love With Is Confused Like Lana Lang by lekyar(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2011
@Kandiikane why did you change ur profile pix. Former was great!
Re: Fellow Nl Abeg Help D Girl Am In Love With Is Confused Like Lana Lang by kandiikane(m): 3:37am On Jun 07, 2011
^Eh hehhhh!! So you have been going through my profile
Re: Fellow Nl Abeg Help D Girl Am In Love With Is Confused Like Lana Lang by MrInfo1(m): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2011
Here is some advice, focus on your studies,  that girl will come running to you years to come when she sees you are successful  undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? / Should I Still Continue With Her? / Relationship Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.