Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) (40696 Views)

Naira Float: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu Lost $5.85bn, Say Bloomberg Index / Max Air CEO, Mangal, Is Dead / Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by henriche(m): 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
Na me dey call Dangote for that 3rd pix.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by NaijaSumi: 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nigeria is blessed with many other great silent billionaires.

LORD make me one too IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
One Day I will Have A Dinner With Dangote

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Ejiphill09(m): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
shocked
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
Grown men canoodling!
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Cadis234: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Ubanz: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
The debt wey this 3 men dey owe Nigerian banks is enough to fund 2023 budget.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by vinceyinnovation: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
The only way I can join these men...

Is to Photoshop my way in...

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by rhames(m): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
Yobabad:
Were is Bola Tinubu with his brown teeth, I thought he is there too

He is busy smoking agidi na goro and Kai kai

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by googlepikins: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Meanwhile these are the conditions of their people .

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by rhythyson: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Yobabad:
Were is Bola Tinubu with his brown teeth, I thought he is there too

Haba fear God ooo.. this your comment no be am at all
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Llyodsjids(m): 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
At times
I feel legit can never give you big money
Especially in this type of countrycry
But na lie... There's proof everywhere
Hustle tight and LEGIT guys
E go be Las las

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by kamaldin(m): 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
See them looking like som1 that want to carry evil same sacrifice. Hmmmm religion of peace but like Killing and destruction

You still have a lot of work to do on your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by googlepikins: 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
Moferere:
Big Big Big personalities. Unlike our container brothers, you won't hear them make noise.

undecided

Container people takes good care of their children. They won't allow their children to bath with cow piss. Cos they're not part of the religion of PISS

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Tayosteve(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by kamaldin(m): 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
Godada:

For all intents and purposes, money is not the root of all evil.
Furthermore, castigating these men because they are Muslims would not change the fact that they are living their best lives.

Money answers to certain actions and principles as well as a bit of luck.

The same number of days these guys in the picture enjoy are also what each and everyone else enjoys.

It's time to hustle more. Stay in the grind. Trust the process.

Your head dey dia
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Adlac(m): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
[s]Make I no talk wetin my mind before them go sue me say I call Mohammed pedophile [/s]

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Abdulk01: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
Men With BALLS
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
kamaldin:

You still have a lot of work to do on your understanding.
thanks
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Siwisheswereesh: 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
Trimjos:

You deserve heavy knocks on the head! angry

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by nograv: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
Beneficiaries of ethnic nepotism and crony capitalism in Mecca the title should have read..
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Kingtomato641(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
God give us the Strength and ability to fight and defeat our enemies who hides among civilians like Cowards.......
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Simdyofficial(f): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
Muhammed the rapist children grin they have gone to talk peace with ISIS by funding to buy more guns and rockets to actualise peace cheesy
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
Monopolistic Billionaires everywhere
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Yankee101: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
Folks helping to kill nigeria

Biggest smuggler in Nigeria - Mangal
Biggest manipularo of imports, licenses and over priced goods - Dangote and Rabiu

I think it mostly true, where there's a billion there's illegal ish
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
post=107138890:
Hustle tight an legit guys
Legit in your dreams.
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Blackfire:
The real rich men not 10×10 shop ...or over hyped sophisticated people

North2023 North2023 North2023

you need to be dewormed, North 2023 kill you there, North stupidity end in 2023
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
After this “pilgrimage” we know Dangote is hopping on his jet straight to Miami to tap some more yankee Olosho pussy.

This religion and hypocrisy be like 5 and 6
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
There are in Mecca to discuss Nigeria future because presently our President is in Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
SarkinYarki:
They have gone to sell Nigerians once again
Apt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) / Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. / Illegal Debiting! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.