Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) (40736 Views)

Naira Float: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu Lost $5.85bn, Say Bloomberg Index / Max Air CEO, Mangal, Is Dead / Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Lovenorth: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
The three Nigeria's big men
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by MacAnalytic: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
You can only see what your mind can imagine...

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
God when.....na men like me be this o.....

Day and night the son of man dey huzzle and keyboard

Oluwa make every where bust for me...na 2seconds...

Which one be huzzle legit? Don't be deceived son....
Most of our millionaires and Billionaire or rather 98 percent of our Billionaire around the world must have done some dope illegal shit at the beginning before they start investing ......if you don't do dope shit at the beginning....you can't be big

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Masterito(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
So how happy you are for another man's wealth.
Blackfire:
The real rich men not 10×10 shop ...or over hyped sophisticated people

North2023 North2023 North2023
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Kfg1: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by seyz91(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Amen for.you and me too!
janedonez:
Men, these are those who determine the economic fate of Nigeria.
Very soon, I will join that league
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by talk2maurice(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dangote no just want miss any transaction at all o.

See as babajust dey check him phone on a steady.

Wahala be like Dangote towel wey no dey cover nyash finish.

Baba God bless me na �
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by seyz91(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
you get time to dey reply that mumu

i repeat.
hardly can you see any millionaire or billionaire in the world not doing something ilegal on a low key
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Most of our millionaires and Billionaire or rather 98 percent of our Billionaire around the world must have done some dope illegal shit at the beginning before they start investing ......if you don't do dope shit at the beginning....you can't be big

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by KingDash: 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lagosianswag:
My Selfie with Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos & Mark Zuckerberg...

...Coming Soon cool tongue
that one na achievement.. instead make you work hard pass them.
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
Senior men.
I will join you guys soon.
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Who's the handbag boy in the fourth pic??
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
Yobabad:
Were is Bola Tinubu with his brown teeth, I thought he is there too

Too weak to assemble his body down to Mecca grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Franking: 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
Moferere:
Big Big Big personalities. Unlike our container brothers, you won't hear them make noise.

undecided

Container fall on u there.

A hater and an ignoramus and an a** hole.
Those are what u are.
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
All I see is two Billionaires and one Allah's favourite pikin in glasses....If you know you know...
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Moferere: 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
Franking:

Container fall on u there.

A hater and an ignoramus and an a** hole.
Those are what u are.

Chai, the thing enter am.
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Guestlander: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Not true.
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
Omo see as dangote still dey update with him phone . the hustle continues mehn
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
G450:
Head slammers always praying for peace piss and still causing havock around the world...

Envy & islamphobia will only give you hbp.
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Edyice: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
Guys that didn’t want others to do similar thing e.g dangote they should continue to pray for one Nigeria or else

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Children of hate will still hate....
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by G450: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Envy & islamphobia will only give you hbp.
envy what? If may ask
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Geeman2006: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
G450:
Head slammers always praying for peace piss and still causing havock around the world...

Shi Shi you no get. Be hating, when they fit buy your generations. Hustle Guy, so you don't have time to come to Nairaland dey comment rubbish.
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by LegalWolf: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
G450:

You’ll eventually hang your miserable and value-absent life coz of spite, hate and frustration. We are Muslims and we are proud of ourselves. As if your terrorist religion didn’t soil the earth with blood and terror!
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by G450: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Geeman2006:

Shi Shi you no get. Be hating, when they fit buy your generations. Hustle Guy, so you don't have time to come to Nairaland dey comment rubbish.
u lack understanding may be u be abokee... Who is talking about moni here?
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by LegalWolf: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Loooool, where did you get this not-so-well-though-out mentality from? Really? “Really dope illegal shit”?
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Geeman2006: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
G450:
u lack understanding may be u be abokee... Did I said they don't hv moni?

tongue
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by G450: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
[quote author=LegalWolf post=107145757]

You’ll eventually hang your miserable and value-absent life coz of spite, hate and frustration. We are Muslims and we are proud of ourselves. As if your terrorist religion didn’t soil the earth with blood and terror![/quote

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
post=107138890:
Hustle tight an legit guys.

God no go shame una lailai.

God bless the work of the hands of all legit hustlers out there.

You got a very bright future ahead of you Reed.
Jesus gat you.
We will see you at the TOP soon.
Go and succeed brotherly.

From all of us @[/b]

[b]One day soon before the end of 2021,
Your mom will ask you for 10k,
But you will send her 100K!
#JustBelieve.
#Prudent
Mangal the smuggler is the legit guy?
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Tundex911: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
From those 3....

I so much respect BUA

Kudos
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by NoSentiment: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
G450:

From this day on, you will never know peace in your life. Just mark my word.
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by G450: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
NoSentiment:

[s]From this day on, you will never know peace in your life. Just mark my word.
[/s] ur word is rubbish and will always remain rubbish because u ar not God nor His assistant
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
Looking poor. Tells you how simple life is. No big deal. Clothes is the difference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) / Financial Mistakes That Almost Wasted My First Five Years Of Work! / 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.