Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) (40741 Views)

Naira Float: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu Lost $5.85bn, Say Bloomberg Index / Max Air CEO, Mangal, Is Dead / Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
AKWATGOLD1:
There are in Mecca to discuss Nigeria future because presently our President is in Saudi Arabia.
shocked
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by muzeze77: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
G450:
Head slammers always praying for peace piss and still causing havock around the world...

Jesus “slammed” his head too in Mathew 26:39, moses did the same Exodus 34:8.if bowing down to praise God is slamming then we will continue slamming

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Make I no talk wetin my mind before them go sue me say I call Mohammed pedophile
you do not fear that the wrath of Allah will befall you and the people who liked your post? Keep joking. The life of the hereafter is close. Very soon, you will leave this world like every other person, then you will be informed of the comments you made.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
Llyodsjids:
At times
I feel legit can never give you big money
Especially in this type of countrycry
But na lie... There's proof everywhere
Hustle tight and LEGIT guys
E go be Las las
LOL. These men are the biggest criminals, do not be deceived.
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Blackfire:
The real rich men not 10×10 shop ...or over hyped sophisticated people

North2023 North2023 North2023
You just had to bring tribe into it
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by DanielAlhassan(m): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Blackfire:
The real rich men not 10×10 shop ...or over hyped sophisticated people

North2023 North2023 North2023
are you not tired of suffering

What value as any northern president add to your life
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
See them looking like som1 that want to carry evil same sacrifice. Hmmmm religion of peace but like Killing and destruction

Islam is not a religion of destruction. You do not know anything about Islam other than what you hear. Be objective before your time runs out

3 Likes

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
G450:
Head slammers always praying for peace piss and still causing havock around the world...

JESUS IN YOUR BIBLE IS THE NUMBER ONE HEADSLAMER MATHEW 26:39.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by mrksquare: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
Yobabad:
Were is Bola Tinubu with his brown teeth, I thought he is there too
Teeth wey your woman ready polish with anything possible Colgate style? Make poverty try leave your lineage.
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
mrksquare:

Dahiru Mangal the famous smuggler.
King Smuggler of refined crude from Katsina State, PMS, AGO preferably, economic bandit, economic terrorist, Chief financier of Pdp. It is him, I had to read the thread just to see the face of Ali Baba.
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Ihatemumu: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
janedonez:
Men, these are those who determine the economic fate of Nigeria.
Very soon, I will join that league

grin grin grin
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by dallasi: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
G450:

Bigotry & hatred sometimes becomes a storm that sweeps away all reason, wisdom and logic.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Pootle: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
mak yarinya no pass der front o undecided
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by colyx1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bua group, dangote group and Max Air
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Loveurneighbour: 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
G450:

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by AbuAeesha: 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
G450:
nobody say make ur papa no hustle
stop the hatred
child of hatred

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by funshint(m): 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
Some of Nigerians problem in one picture.
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
As dem stand so, pant no dey for their yansh, na so their prick go dey do jingle bell, jingle bell in between their legs
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
janedonez:
Men, these are those who determine the economic fate of Nigeria.
Very soon, I will join that league
don’t forget that you’re now in your late 70s o
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by G450: 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
AbuAeesha:

nobody say make ur papa no hustle
stop the hatred
child of hatred
na so e pain u reach?

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
Moferere:
Big Big Big personalities. Unlike our container brothers, you won't hear them make noise.

undecided
Hahahhahahaha my bro

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
WITH ALL THE MECCA PILGRIMMAGE NORTHERNERS HAVE ATTENDED RIGHT FROM THE PRE-INDEPENDENCE AND POST INDEPENDENCE ERA.

Not much have changed in their lifestyle even among the elites despite being exposed to a developed country that works.

They have not been able to use their knowledge gotten from the experience in Saudi Arabia an oil rich country to transform their area to economically viable zones.

The north still remain the poverty headquarter in Nigeria while they use illegal practises to force their parasitic interest to the wealth in the south.

PEOPLE LIKE SHEIKH ABUBAKAR GUMI IS PART OF THE PROBLEM in the north.

It is not about going to mecca it is about what you have upstair and determination to take the bull by the horn.

With the development Saudi Arabia had withness one would have felt that the average northerners will be able to learn something new to impact on Nigeria from his stay in Saudi arabia.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1404481/dangote-abdulsamad-rabiu-dahiru-mangal-pictured-together-mecca/
See as sir aliko focus on top phone...naso boiz dey focus check their cryto wallet to avoid stories dat touch.
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Adrian98(m): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
G450:

Yo I’m not a Muslim but I think we should all respect people’s religions and beliefs.
I believe if you were face to face with these people you won’t be able to utter these words. I guess social media makes it easy for you to say things like this and get a way with it.
Let’s respect people’s religions please
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by adonaimart(m): 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dis one be.like se na different Allah dem de serve...no crowd or stress for them face

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by G450: 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
dallasi:

Bigotry & hatred sometimes becomes a storm that sweeps away all reason, wisdom and logic.
I don't hate them! All I said is that they should pray for peace not piss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
Poor bomboclats.
Govt opened a whole country boarder for you alone, a bloody private business man,and you call yourself a rich man!
Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
Moferere:
Big Big Big personalities. Unlike our container brothers, you won't hear them make noise.

undecided
this billionaires are government system help me billionaires if not why must indmi Mohammed ve oil Wells more than the people that owned the oil? Showing me a nothern hausa fulani billionaires is like asking me why babangida is rich, no true northern billionaire

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by G450: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
Adrian98:

Yo I’m not a Muslim but I think we should all respect people’s religions and beliefs.
I believe if you were face to face with these people you won’t be able to utter these words. I guess social media makes it easy for you to say things like this and get a way with it.
Let’s respect people’s religions please
u said well bro but I don't support any belief that causes harm more than good in the society be it a Christian, Muslim or pagan etc

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
Moferere:
grin
undecided

4 by 4... who dash them container grin

Maybe Vijur Milk container sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) / Financial Mistakes That Almost Wasted My First Five Years Of Work! / 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.