Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Wife And Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife And Her Ex (2481 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife And Her Ex by Oluomofx: 11:05am On Oct 28, 2021
My wife confronted me with her phone, when I came back from work, that why did I delete messages on her WhatsApp from a strange foreign number like no +66.........., Who happens to be her ex. Immediately I recalled that last week the same number sent her one funny video and I asked her who owns the no her response was I don't know. Because I trusted my wife so much, I couldn't border to go further with the issue. Then when I collected the phone from her I discovered that it was the sender that deleted all messages from his end, I then asked my wife again who owns this number she mentioned the name of her ex at that moment I was like there must be something wrong, I asked my wife what was the content of the messages she said that the ex was trying to connect her for a business opportunity that she is contemplating leaving her job by December. At this point I have lost the trust I had for my wife. When I told her there is something fishy you not telling me about this whole thing she flame up in anger and becomes defensive that I'm I accusing her her of cheating? Please read line by line and advice me. Thank you
Re: Wife And Her Ex by georgemarcus(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2021
You are not only feeling suspicious but at the same time you are insecure. My only advise now that its obvious youve lost the trust but still love her of course she is your wife, you have to call her a mutual conversation. Let her know you are not comfortable with that her communication with her ex. She did'nt marry her ex but you. If she truly love you, respect you, and also can do anything you ask her to, then let her excommunicate the ex henceforth and also you make sure that happens else it would cause more problems. My people says ''once greetings passes how are you, then something is fishy'' you get the point now smiley. I wish you good luck bro

5 Likes

Re: Wife And Her Ex by ajailer(m): 11:12am On Oct 28, 2021
This is where the cheating starts. They all say it's a biz idea and next thing you discover that they both spent some night together.Bro, shii is bout getting real and what happens next depends on u.

12 Likes

Re: Wife And Her Ex by Blackfire(m): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2021
Trust your instincts...

What is it saying

Your wife is cheating on you emotionally...and that my friend is worst

Anyways I have cows for sale

11 Likes

Re: Wife And Her Ex by Highestbidder1: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
Bro.. you dey fall hand.. Nah so e dey take start, call the guy right away with your wife's phone, warn him that he should never in his miserable life text or call her again, need block the number.. if your wife is not happy with it, tell her what she needs to hear. Do not pet her, cos if you do it will continue...

16 Likes

Re: Wife And Her Ex by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2021
Should we tell him or not?

2 Likes

Re: Wife And Her Ex by Womanizer(m): 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
So you just took her phone and deleted text messages without first asking questions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife And Her Ex by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
Carchoice:
Lol be calming down fess bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife And Her Ex by Vanilla4(f): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
Quite sketchy, deleted messages and her using the term cheating when you haven't mentioned it (I suppose). Truely, something ain't right.

11 Likes

Re: Wife And Her Ex by Oluomofx: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Highestbidder1:
[color=#990000][/color]
Bro.. you dey fall hand.. Nah so e dey take start, call the guy right away with your wife's phone, warn him that he should never in his miserable life text or call her again, need block the number.. if your wife is not happy with it, tell her what she needs to hear. Do not pet her, cos if you do it will continue...

I have warned him with a strong terms
Should I paste the idiot no here?

1 Like

Re: Wife And Her Ex by Oluomofx: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
Womanizer:
So you just took her phone and deleted text messages without first asking questions?
It was her ex that deleted all his messages that he sent to her.
By delete for all botton on WhatsApp,
God wanted me to know what is going on, so my wife make the mistake by asking me why did I delete her messages

4 Likes

Re: Wife And Her Ex by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
Na wah o.. Wetin these women really want for heavens sake sad

3 Likes

Re: Wife And Her Ex by Oluomofx: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
Carchoice:
Feel free say your mind bro all I need to know
Re: Wife And Her Ex by TheUndercover: 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
Highestbidder1:
[color=#990000][/color]
LOL! The OP is an insecure man, this advice you're giving him will even strengthen the insecurity in him. LOL!

I don't even know what to say. Why will you be telling a woman to block her ex? So will blocking her ex stop her from cheating? You can never fully monitor a woman's movements. A woman will cheat even if no visible communication was made. A responsible woman knows this shouldn't be an issue, but with a slutty woman, it is! OP, your wife even flared up and it's like you're afraid of losing her. She has lost her respect for you and might have already cheated. Do you actually expect her to reveal the content of the message to you? Hahaha

She even decided to quit her job without telling you because of a business opportunity her so-called ex offered her? LOL! what do you need for this handwriting to be bold enough for you to see? Get ready to embark on the single father journey (that's if you've got kids yet, and that's even if they are yours).

Men, trust your instincts when you're dealing with a woman. You don't have to go around checking her phone or monitoring her movements. It just shows the high level of insecurity in you and makes the woman respects you less. Always have options. If a woman keeps doing things that make you question her loyalty, there's a high probability that she is not loyal. Be vigilant, her actions are most likely to give her out.

11 Likes

Re: Wife And Her Ex by Elporo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Oluomofx:

It was her ex that deleted all his messages that he sent to her.
By delete for all botton on WhatsApp,
God wanted me to know what is going on, so my wife make the mistake by asking me why did I delete her messages

breeze don blow fowl nyash open

1 Like

Re: Wife And Her Ex by AutoChick4U(f): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
Oluomofx:
My wife confronted me with her phone, when I came back from work, that why did I delete messages on her WhatsApp from a strange foreign number like no +66.........., Who happens to be her ex. Immediately I recalled that last week the same number sent her one funny video and I asked her who owns the no her response was I don't know. Because I trusted my wife so much, I couldn't border to go further with the issue. Then when I collected the phone from her I discovered that it was the sender that deleted all messages from his end, I then asked my wife again who owns this number she mentioned the name of her ex at that moment I was like there must be something wrong, I asked my wife what was the content of the messages she said that the ex was trying to connect her for a business opportunity that she is contemplating leaving her job by December. At this point I have lost the trust I had for my wife. When I told her there is something fishy you not telling me about this whole thing she flame up in anger and becomes defensive that I'm I accusing her her of cheating? Please read line by line and advice me. Thank you
Very dumb human being not to know when the other person deleted chat oooo. Seems u making up these stories

1 Like

Re: Wife And Her Ex by AutoChick4U(f): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
Oluomofx:

For what exactly? Your wife should tell him off.

2 Likes

Re: Wife And Her Ex by Edyice: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
grin Your woman Belongs to her ex and not you. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife And Her Ex by MufasaLion: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
December is almost here. That ex is gonna enjoy your wife during festive period just like everyone enjoys a grilled chicken.

Your wife is partially no more yours. Accept that reality!

6 Likes

Re: Wife And Her Ex by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
Thought y’all said women are too emotional to cheat.
Hmmm
okay oh
Re: Wife And Her Ex by Divoc19(f): 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
1. Call him with your wife's phone.
2. Your wife is not really happy and that ex is filling a vacuum you must have ignored.
3. Talk to your wife about where your marriage is now and where you want it to be in few years time.
4. Both of you should get working on your relationship together.
It's not all about money, she's already your wife. Someone was talking about Walk-Date here now.
5. Lastly, your marriage is in your hands. If it goes south na you cause am.
Don't go about blaming women

1 Like

Re: Wife And Her Ex by Youngpo413: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
Oluomofx:

Why don't you paste your wife's number instead,...we need to talk sense into her...it's obvious she has no respect for you...thats why she is still entertaining her ex...leave the guy alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife And Her Ex by Youngpo413: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
Edyice:
grin Your woman Belongs to her ex and not you. grin
a real case of a lady marrying who is ready and not who she loves.....no wonder men dey die first in most marriages.

3 Likes

Re: Wife And Her Ex by Youngpo413: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Divoc19:
1. Call him with your wife's phone.
2. Your wife is not really happy and that ex is filling a vacuum you must have ignored.
3. Talk to your wife about where your marriage is now and where you want it to be in few years time.
4. Both of you should get working on your relationship together.
It's not all about money, she's already your wife. Someone was talking about Walk-Date here now.
5. Lastly, your marriage is in your hands. If it goes south na you cause am.
Don't go about blaming women
Smh...
Re: Wife And Her Ex by Qatar2022: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
georgemarcus:
You are not only feeling suspicious but at the same time you are insecure. My only advise now that its obvious youve lost the trust but still love her of course she is your wife, you have to call her a mutual conversation. Let her know you are not comfortable with that her communication with her ex. She did'nt marry her ex but you. If she truly love you, respect you, and also can do anything you ask her to, then let her excommunicate the ex henceforth and also you make sure that happens else it would cause more problems. My people says ''once greetings passes how are you, then something is fishy'' you get the point now smiley. I wish you good luck bro
You call this insecure? Hahahaha my brother /sister be wish, like the op said something is fishy there?

1 Like

Re: Wife And Her Ex by Qatar2022: 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
Highestbidder1:
[color=#990000][/color]
This is what exactly what I did

1 Like

Re: Wife And Her Ex by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
Okafor's law raising its ugly head tongue

3 Likes

Re: Wife And Her Ex by revived: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
E go be

All these marriage wahala sef
Re: Wife And Her Ex by ConnectPhones(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
As for me, if notice any chat from my wife with any so called ex. Wedding don end immediately and there will be no room for negotiation. Fear women
Re: Wife And Her Ex by Misterdhee1(m): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
The way some men rush to marry babes with unresolved issues with their exes en. I hope op does not fall into that category. Because if you do, you're technically only living on extra time before she cheats. I pray God upholds your home sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife And Her Ex by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:33am On Oct 29, 2021
If you're dating a married woman there are some things you should never put in writing grin
Re: Wife And Her Ex by rex444(m): 5:40am On Oct 29, 2021
Yes she's your wife but no go die on-top matter wey wan be as ee wan be.... nothing is hidden under the sun ...if she says nothing is going on, give the benefit of doubt as an adult but with a stern warning on the outcome of you should smell a rat ... And stand on that ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) / My Gf Is Into Huk Up / Where Do Broken-hearts Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.