Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) (15027 Views)

ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) / Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) / Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
Do this story actually correlate? Naija police na scam
Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by Kokaine(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kinterez:

You are not updated dude..she has been rescued...dey try dey check before u yan
you know say poverty dey this country. People dey find anything to use as excuse to poor out frustration. If not I no see anything for this news wey suppose bring that can dust wen him dey yan

3 Likes

Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by anambraamaka: 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Thank God
Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by mvem(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
AntiBMC:
Now they should go reciprocate such action in the North. The NYSC girl that was kidnapped weeks ago, is yet to be rescued. The Abductors have taken pictures and there faces are not hidden. What is the so-called police waiting for? They're only "active" in the East. Incompetent m0fos.
i don't get this...you are unhappy that the people were rescued in the east ?

3 Likes

Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
Wow what a great achievement
Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by Maj196(m): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
AfghanEASTERN again

2 Likes

Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by murphyibiam15(m): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
AntiBMC:
Now they should go reciprocate such action in the North. The NYSC girl that was kidnapped weeks ago, is yet to be rescued. The Abductors have taken pictures and there faces are not hidden. What is the so-called police waiting for? They're only "active" in the East. Incompetent m0fos.
Shouldn't their being active in the east be a good thing for the rescued and we Easterners. If u want to live like bandits just go to the north and leave our peaceful east

2 Likes

Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by murphyibiam15(m): 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nbotee:
I don't understand Police and some of these their reports. U chased a car and the criminals abandoned the car with their victims, so how come U didn't continue the chase since they were now on foot?
Lol, nice observation
Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by millionboi(m): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Moferere:
From Igbos to ESN to UGM to Kidnappers.

Only God can rescues AfghanEastern
unity beggar like u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by AntiBMC(m): 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Shouldn't their being active in the east be a good thing for the rescued and we Easterners. If u want to live like bandits just go to the north and leave our peaceful east

Did I say they should not be active in the East? I said they should do same in the North. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by murphyibiam15(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
AntiBMC:

Did I say they should not be active in the East? I said they should do same in the North. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
And who cares about what happens in the north. Every zone is on their own in this rotten country

2 Likes

Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by AntiBMC(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
mvem:
i don't get this...you are unhappy that the people were rescued in the east ?

I'm happy they were rescued. I'm just saying they should reciprocate this in the North as well, where many people have lost hope, waiting to be rescued.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by Obyangel: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
I really don't know what is happening in Ala-Igbo, things are getting out of hand.
Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Why didn't the policemen go after the kidnappers since they ran on foot?

There's more to this than meets the eye. There's a particular arm of the police in Owerri that dress and act like rogues. These guys wear dreadlocks, tattoos and call themselves by nicknames.
Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by millionboi(m): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Emmypure:
The police that the igbo people hates, now are their saviours(rescuing them from unknown gun men).
shot up
U do u like police
Unity beggar like u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by AntiBMC(m): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kokaine:
do you wish the victims were killed since there is turmoil in the north? Let's be talking with wisdom as we are growing old. Its not good for children to see the things we write and be running from from us out of fear of contracting mumuism. Its not everything you must turn to north problem. See good news and commend the police team. Thank God the victims were safe. Be positive for once. Abi na so your problem big?

holarmylekan:

Why are you having a problem with policemen doing their job?
Or are you a criminal? Bandits, terrorist,UGM are criminals and enemy of the state including their supporters.
For me, it's a welcome development
FYI, I condemn any bad attitude of the police but commend them if they are doing their job properly.

I don't know y u all quoting me out of context. Try to understand a comment b4 quoting.
All I'm saying is that, thousands of people in the North would really need this zealousness the police exhibits in the East. Many have died waiting to be rescued. Many sold everything they own to pay ransom.
Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by millionboi(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
Maj196:
AfghanEASTERN again
unity beggar like u
Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by AntiBMC(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kinterez:

You are not updated dude..she has been rescued...dey try dey check before u yan

You are the one who is not updated. She was not rescued by any police. She regained her freedom because ransom was paid. Try get ur facts straight before you talk.
Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
Commentor:
If I be police, I for leave them.

Shebi dem day celebrate when dem dey attack stations.

Nonsense.

You no dey ever make sense �
Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
More like abducted by the delusional brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys in AfghanEastern.

Who cares, dog eat dog ni story awon were yi ke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
Commentor:
If I be police, I for leave them.

Shebi dem day celebrate when dem dey attack stations.

Nonsense.

Exactly my sentiment too. Let them all kill each other off.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Do this story actually correlate? Naija police na scam

If the story had read that the animal ugm,angels of the occult ipob,killed the policemen you would have jumped up in jubilation right?�

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by Kokaine(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
AntiBMC:

I don't know y u all quoting me out of context. Try to understand a comment b4 quoting.
All I'm saying is that, thousands of people in the North would really need this zealousness the police exhibits in the East. Many have died waiting to be rescued. Many sold everything they own to pay ransom.

I know. But give credit where it is due. This is not the best place to bring up a negative topic. We are celebrating the safety if these victims here. I am in jigawa state very far from the east but I am happy the gallant police saved those men. They could have died. There is problem everyday and everywhere in the country but when we have a cause to be grateful, let's just do that. We can talk about crises some other time

2 Likes

Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by AntiBMC(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kokaine:

I know. But give credit where it is due. This is not the best place to bring up a negative topic. We are celebrating the safety if these victims here. I am in jigawa state very far from the east but I am happy the gallant police saved those men. They could have died. There is problem everyday and everywhere in the country but when we have a cause to be grateful, let's just do that. We can talk about crises some other time

That's ur own way of doing things.
As for me, I won't sing praises for someone simply because he did his job one time out of a thousand times he should have done it but didn't. I'm happy the victims are safe. But many others also need saving.
Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by RPG2020(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
Iphones make God save them OMG � i hope nothing do the 13
Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by Sholaco: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
Moferere:
From Igbos to ESN to UGM to Kidnappers.

Only God can rescues AfghanEastern
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by discusant: 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nbotee:
I don't understand Police and some of these their reports. U chased a car and the criminals abandoned the car with their victims, so how come U didn't continue the chase since they were now on foot?

The reports of the police and their activities in the east sink are usually unbearable.

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by aryzgreat: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
While efforts are on top gear to arrest the fleeing suspects

This line don tire us.

Why didn't they chase them when they abandoned their Lexus?
Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by kingthreat(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
Driving such vehicles where security is uncertain is very risky. They were really lucky this time.

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by Vokians(m): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
AntiBMC:
Now they should go reciprocate such action in the North. The NYSC girl that was kidnapped weeks ago, is yet to be rescued. The Abductors have taken pictures and their faces are not hidden. What is the so-called police waiting for? They're only "active" in the East. Incompetent m0fos.

*Updated*
For those quoting me out of context.

I never said I wasn't happy the victims were rescued. I'm just saying that hundreds of people in the North have lost hope, waiting for the police to also rescue them from their kidnappers. Whatever zealousness the police exhibit in the East should also be reciprocated in the North.
You are unhappy about the news.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Foreign Envoys: We Have Made Progress Against Insecurity / Reps May Include Age Reduction In Constitution Amendment- Dogara / Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.