Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,279 members, 7,860,647 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) (15043 Views)

ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) / Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) / Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by Edusouls(m): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
Not all Igbos are foolish, most Are still reasonable forget the ipob noise, Igbos are tired of the menace and it would soon be corrected..
Emmypure:
The police that the igbo people hates, now are their saviours(rescuing them from unknown gun men).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by Abagworo(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kidnapping incidents are not related to the recent insecurity cause they've always existed. Let's not mix the 2
Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by free2ryhme: 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
superCleanworks:

Free2rhyme. This name is as old as the internet. I wonder how old you are.

Just thinking out loud

so how old is seun that started nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by Yusman316(m): 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nbotee:
I don't understand Police and some of these their reports. U chased a car and the criminals abandoned the car with their victims, so how come U didn't continue the chase since they were now on foot?
The thing tire me o
And the funniest part is when he said "they will go after the kidnappers"
So they allowed them to escape only to go after them grin
Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by uvie66: 4:03am On Oct 29, 2021
EXLOVER:
This best thing a person should do with the current insecurity in the country, is to disguise.

If you don't have a private security disguise.

Nigéria is not a safe place to be living among poor angry people.

Either they witch you

Or Rob you

Or kill you

Or kidnap you
True talk..... How can the Man be driving around in G wagon in that cesspool of criminality, Oga this is not Lekki or Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by optionalY09: 5:11am On Oct 29, 2021
they want to blackmail IPOB before they release Mazi but you guys are predictable. When i read the news that Se governors are making efforts to get Mazi released i know you’ve completed plans with your almajori counterparts to do something terrible to innocent people in the name of IPOB.
Re: Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) by byteem: 5:17am On Oct 29, 2021
If that blue car they used was stolen and the owner did not file a report ..then he is finished .. if play number on the car was stolen and the owner did not file a report .. he is finished .. either way the person whose is traced to that car is in for troubled time.. even plate number is missing. They can get chassis and get custom clearance details and start from there .. so many people are in trouble.. both innocent and guilty... Car dealers innocent buyers.. mechanics.. the guy has the money to fund the investigation.. and they will be caught.. that I am sure of.. just that in the process there might be collateral damage of innocent nvictoms

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Foreign Envoys: We Have Made Progress Against Insecurity / President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" / Constituents Threaten To Recall Senator Sani Over Alleged Opposition To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.