Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) (3099 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) / Black Axee And Vikings Girlfriend Killed As Boyfriend Runs Away - PHOTOS / Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by Boogyman557: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

See this wannabe. Shut the hell up, son!

Real niggas move in silence like lasagna!
HOLLY GRAM cool U MISS D POINT. AINT KAPIN ABOUT SILENCE BUT YAH NO ME AS A JAH MAN RASTA. WE KIP DEM KUSH INA DEM KAMP.. U NEED TO LITE 1 AND KUSH 1 MAN. U WILL B ALRIGHT. WTF MAN
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by uthlaw: 1:27am On Oct 31, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
If you tell them say this life dey spiritual, say make them no dey cheat! Them go call you mumu!

Wealth is good if you work legit for it! Why do unto others what you do not want them to do to you

Okay, how many space in a house can you be in at a time How many cars can you ride at a time

People don mad so tey, they now pierce their skin with diamonds grin

What a world! I will rather pick peace of the mind, work hard to get what I need than get rich at the detriment of someone

Tueh!
last last all of us go die....I don't just know the reason why,to be rich no special for my mind....I just to concern to eat comfortably,all other things no de indimidate me!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drunk Soldier Reportedly Shoots Guard Commander Dead In Abuja [graphic Photos] / See Gorgeous Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Terrorism By Kogi Govt / 109 Year Old Woman Kîll£d By Husband For Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.