Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... (5595 Views)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa Emerges Winner Of Ondo APC Guber Primary Election / The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent / Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by Igboid: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
oyatz:

Had it been that this was done before 1923, it may succeed but nowadays, it's no longer acceptable in International laws to expand territories and/or exercise political authority over a territory through military invasions, disregarding the current boundaries.

The closest you can do to get those territories is to push for a POLITICAL solution (provided there is a problem of boundary disputes between the two new Republics) in which the two islands will vote in a referendum whether they want to join Igbo Republic or remain as parts of Ijaw Republic. A major drawback to this approach is 'do you share boundaries with these Islands'?

It's very difficult for one country to be laying claims to parts of another country that doesn't share boundaries with it.

For instance, if Nigeria is laying claims to Accra, because the early settlers of Accra, the Ga-Adangba people said they migrated from Ile-Ife, the world court will ask which part of Nigeria borders Accra?

Re-read what you wrote above again and ask yourself sincerely, if you made any sense.

1 Like

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by oyatz(m): 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ekealterego:

Go and tell that to China who is exercising their authority and threatening even US over Taiwan.

Your analogy is faulty for these reasons;

1) Both China and Taiwan were one country with only one Government before 1949 and are still one country but with two different Governments since 1949.

2) The Communists rebels waged war against the Gov't of China (just as Taliban did in Afghanistan and Boko Haram is doing in Nigeria) in the 1940s.

3) By 1949, the Communists succeeded in controlling about 90% of the country while the original Government shifted to and only able to control the province of Taiwan.

Up til today, both parties are still claiming to be the legitimate Government of China.

4) The Official name of Taiwan is REPUBLIC OF CHINA.

5) There was never a case of military invasion by a FOREIGN country.

1 Like

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by BKayy: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ekealterego:

Igboid, Bkayy this was what I was saying. The IYC agenda was exposed. They are trying to first control the whole seashore of Nigeria either by claiming those people or settling and stealing lands there. So, the will have control of the whole seashore in Nigeria. However, the Yorubas annihilated them as they attempted to take over Ogun and Lagos state.
Their second agenda is to claim all oil producing communities in all states as Ijaw. These millitant criminals know what they are up to.
captain8, you think we do not know your ogogoro induced plans?
To cut others from the sea so that they can monopolise it access and permanently derive profits which they will inflate at any time to suit their drinking culture have always been their dream.

They used to do this with Yoruba before us. They even fought over it but when arms failed, they turned to history revision like they are doing now to claim Ilaje and Awori and subsequently lagos.

cc https://www.nairaland.com/607521/yorubas-not-own-lagos-ijaws

When I see Bini, Itsekiri, Urhobo and now Ibibio taking these drunks as a joke I laugh.

These drunks can't build anything. Like Parasites, they depend on what others have to survive. Now at the sight of Nigeria dissolution, their only hope of survival is to be the Gateman to the economy of the other nations (Igbo, Yoruba, Bini, Ibibio, Urhobo and Isoko).
They just want to sit all day, drink, sleep, drink again, and when they run out of money, they will I crease the tax for ship passage and repeat the cycle until they die but it won't work.

Everybody can see through their drunk but childish dream

5 Likes

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by BKayy: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
oyatz:

Had it been that this was done before 1923, it may succeed but nowadays, it's no longer acceptable in International laws to expand territories and/or exercise political authority over a territory through military invasions, disregarding the current boundaries.

The closest you can do to get those territories is to push for a POLITICAL solution (provided there is a problem of boundary disputes between the two new Republics) in which the two islands will vote in a referendum whether they want to join Igbo Republic or remain as parts of Ijaw Republic. A major drawback to this approach is 'do you share boundaries with these Islands'?

It's very difficult for one country to be laying claims to parts of another country that doesn't share boundaries with it.

For instance, if Nigeria is laying claims to Accra, because the early settlers of Accra, the Ga-Adangba people said they migrated from Ile-Ife, the world court will ask which part of Nigeria borders Accra?

You don't even know where the place is.
This map will help you.

3 Likes

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by Ekealterego: 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
GreatBoss:

You mumu well well during d Opc /Ijaw clash in Ajegunle Lagos I was there nd I live there nd I'm still alive today without running to anywhere.
If they had been able to do to Ijaw like u said, will I still be alive today.u mumu well well.
Are you under the influence of a different kaikai? Did I mention Ajegunle here? Which Imusin person in Ogun state and the water side areas in Ikorodu Lagos didn't know the story of how OPC annihilated you guys at Ikorodu and around Ogun state? Did you read this evidence I posted or you are not intelligent enough to understand it? I pity the Benin people who are still dancing around with you over the ownership of Gelegele.. Yorubas didn't give you guys that chance.

2 Likes

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by Ekealterego: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
BKayy:

To cut others from the sea so that they can monopolise it access and permanently derive profits which they will inflate at any time to suit their drinking culture have always been their dream.

They used to do this with Yoruba before us. They even fought over it but when arms failed, they turned to history revision like they are doing now to claim Ilaje and Awori and subsequently lagos.

When I see Bini, Itsekiri, Urhobo and now Ibibio taking these drunks as a joke I laugh.

These drunks can't build anything. Like Parasites, they depend on what others have to survive. Now at the sight of Nigeria dissolution, their only hope of survival is to be the Gateman to the economy of the other nations (Igbo, Yoruba, Bini, Ibibio, Urhobo and Isoko).
They just want to sit all day, drink, sleep, drink again, and when they run out of money, they will I crease the tax for ship passage and repeat the cycle until they die but it won't work.

Wow! these floating drunks are actually are very daring. So, they even attempted to take over Ilaje and even the Aworis that are way bigger than them through propaganda as far back as 2011... I guess that didn't work, that is why they came to fight around 2011 and were whosomely decimated in Ogun and Ikorodu

3 Likes

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by Ekealterego: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
BKayy:

The Ndoki nation must then be ready to go to war... They threw all the drunk miscreants out of their group already. Before long, they might come for war. This is what happened in Lagos shortly after the propaganda failed.

3 Likes

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by oyatz(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
BKayy:

You don't even know where the place is.
This map will help you.

If the next villages/towns to Opobo and Bonny are Ijaw, how will another foreign country jump over these villages/Towns to lay claim to Opobo and Bonny?

1 Like

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by SlayerForever: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ekealterego:

My Ndoki friend is coming soon to chase warn you sternly. He will register on nairaland if he can't recover his account.

He told me that you drunks were chased out of their Facebook group because you were bribing one or two hungry village boys to join IYC.

He told me that they cleaned all of you out of their Facebook group and here gave me a screenshot. He told me that you guys were thoroughly disgraced, shamed and sent out and they put out this post to warn you not to come near their land.

CC: Bk.ayy, Ig.boid, Slayerforever.

These is very very good! I have had my eyes on that profile for a while, he seemed to be a sellout. Good riddance!

3 Likes

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by BKayy: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
oyatz:

If the next villages/towns to Opobo and Bonny are Ijaw, how will another foreign country jump over these villages/Towns to lay claim to Opobo and Bonny?
Look at the map again.
Ijaw is not even near to the places in contention, they are at the far West, that is after brass.

2 Likes

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by oyatz(m): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
BKayy:

Look at the map again.
Ijaw is not even near to the places in contention, they are at the far West, that is after brass.

I am talking of realities ,you are talking of IPOB drawn maps.

Bros, be sincere to yourself for once. Are the next villages/Towns that share boundaries with Opobo and Bonny Igbo towns or non-Igbo Towns?

2 Likes

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by Ebi2233: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Go and remove all the Ijaw areas from all socio cultural organizations they belong.
Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by Captain8(m): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ekealterego:

My Ndoki friend is coming soon to chase warn you sternly. He will register on nairaland if he can't recover his account.

He told me that you drunks were chased out of their Facebook group because you were bribing one or two hungry village boys to join IYC.

He told me that they cleaned all of you out of their Facebook group and here gave me a screenshot. He told me that you guys were thoroughly disgraced, shamed and sent out and they put out this post to warn you not to come near their land.

CC: Bkayy, Igboid, Slayerforever.
he is a fake impostor......real Anindokiari Men identify with Ijaw
Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by Captain8(m): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ekealterego:

Igboid, Bkayy this was what I was saying. The IYC agenda was exposed. They are trying to first control the whole seashore of Nigeria either by claiming those people or settling and stealing lands there. So, the will have control of the whole seashore in Nigeria. However, the Yorubas annihilated them as they attempted to take over Ogun and Lagos state.
Their second agenda is to claim all oil producing communities in all states as Ijaw. These millitant criminals know what they are up to.
captain8, you think we do not know your ogogoro induced plans?
fake report,,,,,,, no tribe or country military Men have suceeded in killing up to four Asawana boys in any battle field........

Even your airforce jet missiles unable to penetrate Asawana boys talkless of lazy OPC with minor hunter's gun and minor pump action,,,,,.

guy, say no to bias report.......... let them tell you what really happened at that place,,,,,,,,,, I don't want to expose things here, or say something that May make the victims of those places to remember their losts and hated Ijaw again............so, I won't talk about it....

it was military Men who even used jet to conquered the Ijaw boys led by general Ossy Ibori 2016..........

if you are not mad, how could a sane Igbo man believed that weaker OPC that could not even withstand Ijaw women or Igbo women will killed 4 Ijaw well armed and trained militant
Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by BKayy: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
oyatz:

Bros, be sincere to yourself for once. Are the next villages/Towns that share boundaries with Opobo and Bonny Igbo towns or non-Igbo Towns?
The map was not designed by IPOB but professional cartographers to illustrate the various dialects in Igboland.

And Yes, everybody in that map is Igbo.
Even you call them IGBO

3 Likes

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by BKayy: 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
oyatz:

Oga, Ubani is an Island at the southern part of Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by oyatz(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
BKayy:

Oga, Ubani is an Island at the southern part of Igboland.

What are the names of Igbo towns that are separated from Bonny by the sea?
Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by BKayy: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
oyatz:

What are the names of Igbo towns that are separated from Bonny by the sea?
Everything around her.
By the way, have you seen the map of Angola before or the one of Dubai Emirate?

That is how Opobo is going to be with Igboland should incase Ogoni and Andoni decide to stay out.

For the one of Dubai. Do you see that green far away Hatta? That is an exclave of Dubai after a full independent country.

And you are talking about Ubani that is a peaceful island surrounded by Igboid groups.
Pic 1 = Angola
Pic 2 = Dubai Emirate

2 Likes

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by oyatz(m): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
BKayy:

Everything around her.

That is how Opobo is going to be with Igboland should incase Ogoni and Andoni decide to stay out.

For the one of Dubai. Do you see that green far away green Hatta? That is an exclave of Dubai after a full a country.

And you are talking about Ubani that is a peaceful island surrounded by Igboid groups.
Pic 1 = Angola
Pic 2 = Dubai Emirate

The problems with you guys is that you prefer fantasy to reality. This is the reason why you are comparing oranges with mangoes.

Igbo Republic can have lands anywhere on this planet if there's a mutual agreement between these lands and the Republic. It's a totally different case if Igbo Republic wants to lay claim to territories
where another Republic PRESENTLY exercise sovereignty over.
Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by Igboid: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
BKayy:

Everything around her.

For the one of Dubai. Do you see that green far away Hatta? That is an exclave of Dubai after a full independent country.

Pic 1 = Angola
Pic 2 = Dubai Emirate

Even USA and Alaska.
My advice is that you don't indulge that Yoruba entity, it's a waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by BKayy: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
oyatz:

The problems with you guys is that you prefer fantasy to reality. This is the reason why you are comparing oranges with mangoes.

Igbo Republic can have lands anywhere on this planet if there's a mutual agreement between these lands and the Republic. It's a totally different case if Igbo Republic wants to lay claim to territories
where another Republic PRESENTLY exercise sovereignty over.
This is why Ndigbo are calling for Referendum.
If you landgrabbers are sure of yourselves, join the call not shouting up and down.

If you people believe that the Igbo people of Ubani and Opobo have denounced their identity for yours then call for the referendum more than us.

3 Likes

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by BKayy: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
Igboid:

Even USA and Alaska.
My advice is that you don't indulge that Yoruba entity, it's a waste of time.
Exactly. I just have free tome to educate him on what an exclave is incase.

He didn't even know that the matter has been settled in court before.
Just like the way they lost Gelegele in court to Bini, Ijaw cannot win land case with any indigenous nation in Southern Nigeria.

Mr oyatz, the matter was settled in court before

4 Likes

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by oyatz(m): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
BKayy:

Exactly. I just have free tome to educate him on what an exclave is incase.

He didn't even know that the matter has been settled in court before.
Just like the way they lost Gelegele in court to Bini, Ijaw cannot win land case with any indigenous nation in Southern Nigeria.

Mr oyatz, the matter was settled in court before

You don't understand.

Igbo Republic desire to have Opobo and Bonny as their territories.

However,there are already Ijaw people exercising POLITICAL AUTHORITY over these towns who prefer to have a separate Republic.

Now, how does Igbo Republic take POLITICAL AUTHORITY over these towns? These can only be done in two ways;

1) Military invasion of the Ijaw Republic and annexation of their lands.

This option is no longer acceptable.

2) Non-violent/political process- this will require Opobo and Bonny to secceed from Ijaw Republic and merge with Igbo Republic.

Alaska, in a referendum joined the USA in 1959. Before then ,it was a political possession of the USA, which bought the territory from the former colonial Masters, Russia at a cost of $20 Million.

The case is totally different from the issues of Opobo/Bonny.

3 Likes

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by BKayy: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
oyatz:

You don't understand.

Igbo Republic desire to have Opobo and Bonny as their territories.

However,there are already Ijaw people exercising POLITICAL AUTHORITY over these towns who prefer to have a separate Republic.

Now, how does Igbo Republic take POLITICAL AUTHORITY over these towns? These can only be done in two ways;

1) Military invasion of the Ijaw Republic and annexation of their lands.

This option is no longer acceptable.

2) Non-violent/political process- this will require Opobo and Bonny to secceed from Ijaw Republic and merge with Igbo Republic.

Alaska, in a referendum joined the USA in 1959. Before then ,it was a political possession of the USA, which bought the territory from the former colonial Masters, Russia at a cost of $20 Million.

The case is totally different from the issues of Opobo/Bonny.
I don't know where you think we are talking about but Ubani and Opobo are in Rivers state Nigeria.
The political authority of the two places are in the hands of the Rivers state Government which is headed by Nyesom Wike (an Ikwerre man). Please if you people have brought Ikwerre people on board the mega Ijaw train be kind to tell me.

When Nigeria goes down, Ndigbo don't have to negotiate with anybody but just maintain their map. But if Ijaw wish to try their luck on any Igbo territory then it will be them placing all their coast line on the table for it.
They lose, we get more territory. They win, it will become the eight wonder of the world

4 Likes

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by oyatz(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
BKayy:

This is why Ndigbo are calling for Referendum.
If you landgrabbers are sure of yourselves, join the call not shouting up and down.

If you people believe that the Igbo people of Ubani and Opobo have denounced their identity for yours then call for the referendum more than us.

To be frank, the issues of referendum for the purpose of creating a new country out of Nigeria is not as straight forward as you guys assume.

1) Which territories will form Biafra?
a) The former Eastern Region which include SE and four States in the SS minus Delta and Edo States which were parts of Western Region and later Mid-western Region.
b) The present 5 States in the S/East
c) Anywhere Igbos are found.

2) Then, who determines who is Igbo and who is not? What are the universally acceptable criteria to determine who is igbo?

3) Who is eligible to vote? Is it those who are already in INEC register or a new registration will be conducted?

Will anyone living in these regardless of their ethnic backgrounds be allowed to vote? Will the referendum be conducted for Igbos living in Lagos, Kano and other States?

4) Interpretations of the results; what happens if 3 wards out of the 11 wards in Okwumene LGA vote to
to join Biafra. Will these 3 wards be excised out of the LGA to join Biafra?
Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by Ebi2233: 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
oyatz:

To be frank, the issues of referendum for the purpose of creating a new country out of Nigeria is not as straight forward as you guys assume.

1) Which territories will form Biafra?
a) The former Eastern Region which include SE and four States in the SS minus Delta and Edo States which were parts of Western Region and later Mid-western Region.
b) The present 5 States in the S/East
c) Anywhere Igbos are found.

2) Then, who determines who is Igbo and who is not? What are the universally acceptable criteria to determine who is igbo?

3) Who is eligible to vote? Is it those who are already in INEC register or a new registration will be conducted?

Will anyone living in these regardless of their ethnic backgrounds be allowed to vote? Will the referendum be conducted for Igbos living in Lagos, Kano and other States?

4) Interpretations of the results; what happens if 3 wards out of the 11 wards in Okwumene LGA vote to
to join Biafra. Will these 3 wards be excised out of the LGA to join Biafra?

Nothing like referendum we will sink the stone ibos inside river and they die throw away.
D pattern they created Nigeria is d Same way they followed and created Eastern Region.

Ijaw Republic for Ijaws alone, or nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by Malawian(m): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Captain8:
jaja was only a slave brought to there....... reason with brain na,,, how can a slave be owner of a place over masters?
Jaja only went to Ubani to do "Igba Boi" not Slavery! He finished his Igba Boi, got settled and became a boss himself. As space no longer contained his enlargement, he moved elsewhere (Opobo) and founded it.

Jaja went to Ubani to do Igba boi to his Igbo Masters there. Igbos don't Gba Boi to any other tribe, let alone Drunking Fishermen. No other tibe even does the Igba boi scheme in all of Nigeria.

I am still waiting for any pre-colonial document that said anything about Ijaw in either of Bonny of Obobo. As at the time these things were being documented, Ijaw was not yet dropped on these shores by the British.

3 Likes

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Well the ijaws in ondo will come and meet u in your ijaw republic
Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by Captain8(m): 12:15am On Oct 30, 2021
Malawian:

Jaja only went to Ubani to do "Igba Boi" not Slavery! He finished his Igba Boi, got settled and became a boss himself. As space no longer contained his enlargement, he moved elsewhere (Opobo) and founded it.

Jaja went to Ubani to do Igba boi to his Igbo Masters there. Igbos don't Gba Boi to any other tribe, let alone Drunking Fishermen. No other tibe even does the Igba boi scheme in all of Nigeria.

I am still waiting for any pre-colonial document that said anything about Ijaw in either of Bonny of Obobo. As at the time these things were being documented, Ijaw was not yet dropped on these shores by the British.
oh, you want white men document to know if truely Opobos, right

that's what I have been saying,,,, Ijaw was not created by british like they created igbo,,,so they can't decide or tell us where we Ijaws belonged,,,,never,,, british are mere humans like Ijaws,,so they are not in Jehovah position to tell a whole mighty Ijaw where it owned or belonged.......

British only can decide or tell Igbos where they belonged or owned because they created the tribe called Igbo,,,,,

Ijaws are the ones to decide for the british not the other way round

2 Likes

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by Ekealterego: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
Captain8:
oh, you want white men document to know if truely Opobos, right

that's what I have been saying,,,, Ijaw was not created by british like they created igbo,,,so they can't decide or tell us where we Ijaws belonged,,,,never,,, british are mere humans like Ijaws,,so they are not in Jehovah position to tell a whole mighty Ijaw where it owned or belonged.......

British only can decide or tell Igbos where they belonged or owned because they created the tribe called Igbo,,,,,

Ijaws are the ones to decide for the british not the other way round
Abeg sleep, if you speak Ijaw, you are Ijaw... if you speak Igbo, you are Igbo. As simple as that. as it stands, Ijaw is half of Bayelsa. which means that Ijaw people have only 4 LGAs in Bayelsa and another 1 and half in Delta. That's just about it.
Ijaws are MINORITIES.

know this and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by Ebi2233: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ekealterego:
Abeg sleep, if you speak Ijaw, you are Ijaw... if you speak Igbo, you are Igbo. As simple as that. as it stands, Ijaw is half of Bayelsa. which means that Ijaw people have only 4 LGAs in Bayelsa and another 1 and half in Delta. That's just about it.
Ijaws are MINORITIES.

know this and know peace.

Ijaw is more than Ibo in population.

Go and claim the Ijaw areas physical.
Re: Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... by Ekealterego: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ebi2233:

Ijaw is more than Ibo in population.

Go and claim the Ijaw areas physical.
I don hear. Everyday, minority wahala.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag / For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record / Akwa Ibom Local Government Area Transition Committees List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.