Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Life Is Not Always Black And White. It's A Million Shades Of Grey - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Is Not Always Black And White. It's A Million Shades Of Grey (249 Views)

My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like / Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Not Always Black And White. It's A Million Shades Of Grey by IamSassy(f): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
Life is not always black and white. It's a million shades of grey

Hey Nairalanders,

I'd like to know your take on the above statement.

Do you believe there is no 'right' or 'wrong', but 'perception'?
No 'yes' or 'no' but 'subjective'?
No 'truth' or 'false' but 'circumstances'?

Or do you think people only believe in the statement in order not to take responsibility or make decisions?

(1) (Reply)

30 Days Memoirs :from Birth Till Now, The Life Story Of My Beautiful Wife. / I’m Respect To This, How Many Have You Shagged? / 10 Ways To Be A Good Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.