Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? (2732 Views)

How Do I Tell My Beautiful Girlfriend That She Smells / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by Xenry: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
What is the best way to let a girl know about this?
I found the answer below on Quora for the question
"How can I tell a lady friend that I can smell her below the waist private parts when she rides with me in my car and it's pretty horrific?"
You know, having tried the diplomatic approach to such things for many years, I finally reached the point where I just lead with the truth.

“Honey, you’re lookin’ good but your vagina smells like a small animal crawled up into it and died, and been rottin’ in there for quite a while now. I had a dead rat in my wall one time and I can tell you it smelled just like that. I would either go to a veterinarian and ask her to poke around and find it or maybe just go to a gynecologist who has some experience with animals and one a them vacuum thingys because it’s probably just a bunch a pureed guts by now.”

I don’t know if that did any good or not for the lady. I never saw her again. But I can tell you that within a month that smell was out of the upholstery and a month after that I could use my car again.

Thank God I had two cars, is all I can say.

Now, over to you, how would you go about it?
Should we just be direct and spill out the truth without mincing words?

make I just sit back, relax, . . . , and read comments.
Lalasticlala. . .

Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by InfernoNig: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
Immediately, I perceive foul smell from the punna, while digging her punna, I withdraw my dick and put it in her mouth for her to taste it. Did it to one chick like that, up till now, she see me run.

Action speaks louder than words

Xenry:
What if she's just a friend?

I will do the same.

12 Likes

Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by Smartb0y: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
Don't they examine themselves, like WTF!!!
Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by Xenry: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
InfernoNig:
Immediately, I perceive foul smell from the punna, while digging her punna, I withdraw my dick and put it in her mouth for her to taste it. Did it to one chick like that, up till now, she see me run.

What if she's just a friend?
Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by Xenry: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
Smartb0y:

1 Like

Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
Just be squeezing your nose she will get the vibes.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
Smartb0y:
It is the fluid that is coming out when he is pounding the yam that is smelling,it may be an infectious disease that makes her vjay to smell.
I had an experience while I was working in a hotel.This guest brought a beautiful and yellow chic to knack.So they ordered for a bottle of water.As I knocked,the sex was intense,They refused to open.After waiting for some minutes, someone opened the door slightly because the room was dark.Omo,I nearly throw up from the smell wey come out of the room.I come dislike towtow.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by Calibrator: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
Told one straight up last year and she came back after a week, hit it to know if she treated it and it was still the same.

Ran for dear life.
How will I explain to Michael that I was sent to the great beyond by poosi smell cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by arthurwillia(m): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
I no even know
And this girl Dey smell chai
Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
Calibrator:
Told one straight up last year and she came back after a week, hit it to know if she treated it and it was still the same.

Ran for dear life.
How will I explain to Michael that I was sent to the great beyond by poosi smell cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by Nyascobar1414: 2:14am On Oct 29, 2021
Naturally toto dey smell.
I definitely see no reason why girls been hyping themselves...
Tho its nature... Never judge 'em...

1 Like

Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by enirock(m): 3:13am On Oct 29, 2021
That kind thing you go just stand up open your windows and doors come begin ask yourself if you forget to throway the beans water of two days ago or you forget to wash the pot (all this you say to her hearing). She go code once.

But that kind thing fit spoil your appetite and day. May we no jam bad thing.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by Queenslander(f): 3:38am On Oct 29, 2021
InfernoNig:

I will do the same.
ewwww, embarassed that's nasty.. lipsrsealed
Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by olu77(m): 5:20am On Oct 29, 2021
Xenry:
What is the best way to let a girl know about this?
I found the answer below on Quora for the question
"How can I tell a lady friend that I can smell her below the waist private parts when she rides with me in my car and it's pretty horrific?"
You know, having tried the diplomatic approach to such things for many years, I finally reached the point where I just lead with the truth.

“Honey, you’re lookin’ good but your vagina smells like a small animal crawled up into it and died, and been rottin’ in there for quite a while now. I had a dead rat in my wall one time and I can tell you it smelled just like that. I would either go to a veterinarian and ask her to poke around and find it or maybe just go to a gynecologist who has some experience with animals and one a them vacuum thingys because it’s probably just a bunch a pureed guts by now.”

I don’t know if that did any good or not for the lady. I never saw her again. But I can tell you that within a month that smell was out of the upholstery and a month after that I could use my car again.

Thank God I had two cars, is all I can say.

Now, over to you, how would you go about it?
Should we just be direct and spill out the truth without mincing words?

make I just sit back, relax, . . . , and read comments.
Lalasticlala. . .

How can you be using this holy font that our pastor uses, to type this type of dirty post I almost thought he was the one and that he will connect the smell to the endtime

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by InfernoNig: 5:46am On Oct 29, 2021
Queenslander:
ewwww, embarassed that's nasty.. lipsrsealed

It's nasty to have smelly punny.
Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by jericco1(m): 5:47am On Oct 29, 2021
It is really nauseating lipsrsealed
Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by iamyemiakins(m): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2021
Just finger her and position the fingers across her nose for like a minute, when she starts acting like someone that wants to sneeze, tell her na her toto odour dey choke her so grin

Bacterial vaginosis sef!

3 Likes

Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by Queenslander(f): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2021
InfernoNig:

It's nasty to have smelly punny.
yeah,
Buh still doesn't give you the right to treat her that way..
Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2021
One nearly off me I ran outside to breath fresher air. Mehn since I started perceiving V odour that one na the worst.....

Make no mistake about it all V has one smell or the other just that some ladies own smell very awful
Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by Uwaomaokey(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin Nairaland guys and onu ojoo
Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by Smartb0y: 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Joysticks:
It is the fluid that is coming out when he is pounding the yam that is smelling,it may be an infectious disease that makes her vjay to smell.
I had an experience while I was working in a hotel.This guest brought a beautiful and yellow chic to knack.So they ordered for a bottle of water.As I knocked,the sex was intense,They refused to open.After waiting for some minutes, someone opened the door slightly because the room was dark.Omo,I nearly throw up from the smell wey come out of the room.I come dislike towtow.
the fluid isn't responsible
Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by Smartb0y: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
Naturally toto dey smell.
I definitely see no reason why girls been hyping themselves...
Tho its nature... Never judge 'em...
naturally,its never supposed to smell bad
Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Smartb0y:
the fluid isn't responsible
What is responsible?
Re: How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? by Nyascobar1414: 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
Smartb0y:
naturally,its never supposed to smell bad

Doesn't smell bad..
But has a mild weird smell

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Bleep Well This Is For You,18+ / Where Do I Meet Her / Pretending Or Being Yourself In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.