Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! (481 Views)

Between men and women who handles rejection and heartbreak better. / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Dreadlock69(m): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
This just for fun you can add yours any quote of your favorite is welcome
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Dreadlock69(m): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Finally know the difference between love and drugs
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Dreadlock69(m): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
I gave her money

I gave her time

I gave her everything heart could find

I gave her passion, my very soul

And she promised me forever and day we live a life as one
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Dreadlock69(m): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
Not a fighter a lover
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Dreadlock69(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
Pray to God we don't fall apart that my biggest fear I can't denial
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Dreadlock69(m): 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
I'm all I'm really in in love with all your flaws and sins scars are really gorgeous ain't that weird way to give compliment
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by ESANMEA(f): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
cry Be hopeful..
.... And, this too shall pass
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Dreadlock69(m): 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
Up up and away I've been feel the walls in my brain

And they caving in

Outside those walls there an ocean I can't swim

Especially with all this waves
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Dreadlock69(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
I'm to sad to cry

To high to get up

Don't even try cause I'm scared to Bleep up

Don't like to talk just lay in my bed

Don't even try to go out with my friends
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Dreadlock69(m): 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
I deal with a lot at young age

See let me tell something about pain

Walking in saddness walking in madness
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Pumpumking: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dreadlock69:
This just for fun you can add yours any quote of your favorite is welcome

3 babe break my heart on nairaland last week angry
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Dreadlock69(m): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
I told I change

Even though I know I never could
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Dreadlock69(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
10 feet drowning in my problems
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Harrykn: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
That juice up,up and away nor be Am.
Wahala for who dey do love for this reckless generation of youth
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Dreadlock69(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
I don't wanna be lonely no more
I can tell you really like me
I enjoy your vibe
And I appreciate your company
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Smartb0y: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dreadlock69:
I gave her money
I gave her time
I gave her everything heart could find
I gave her passion, my very soul
And she promised me forever and day we live a life as one
who is it!!
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Dreadlock69(m): 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
I want to hold you

Control you

Never seen a soul like yours before

Girl I adore you
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Dreadlock69(m): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
Life is a bitch and my struggle and mood swings

Other people may say my life's a movies

Feeling my prescription wishing they were everlasting
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Smartb0y: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dreadlock69:
Not a fighter a lover
not a fighter,a simp
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Dreadlock69(m): 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
If I could tear down this walls that keep you and i apart

I know I could claim you heart

And our perfect love I'll start
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Smartb0y: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
Life's a bitch so i learned to fvck her.
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Dreadlock69(m): 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
Waiting for the exhale

I toss my pain with wishes

In a wishing well
Re: Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! by Dreadlock69(m): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
This is the part where I tell you I'm fine but I'm lying I just don't want you to worry

This is part where I take all my feelings and hide them cause I don't want anyone to hurt me

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Iam Broke In School. / The Reason Men Cheat / Nairalanders Hangout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.