Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Dey Fear Ojuju... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dey Fear Ojuju... (1031 Views)

I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me / Guys, Una No Dey Fear? / Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dey Fear Ojuju... by Truvelisback(m): 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
Good day fellas, A guy who had no place to stay decided to live with a female pastor whose husband is late. The woman who is above 40yrs of age, accomodated the guy(23 or 24yrs of age). Although, the woman has money. According to this guy, the woman do come to disturb this guy for sex when he is asleep(konji na bastard). This guy would turn down the woman. So one day, this woman told this guy that: Let us marry each other.....The guy is now very scared to turn down the woman's proposal. Note: The age gap. She is also a single mother of 2 children. This guy just wan start life(no kids yet). The guy is worried. He is thinking whether to leaving the house or accept the proposal. So, he told a woman whom he took as his mother, the woman advised him not to accept the marriage proposal. He told this woman that he loves the female pastor.
Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day fellas, A guy who had no place to stay decided to live with a female pastor whose husband is late. The woman who is above 40yrs of age, accomodated the guy(23 or 24yrs of age). Although, the woman has money. According to this guy, the woman do come to disturb this guy for sex when he asleep(konji na bastard). This guy would turn down the woman. So one day, this woman told this guy that: Let us marry each other.....The guy is now very scared to turn down the woman's proposal. Note: The age gap. She is also a single mother of 2 children. This guy just wan start life(no kids yet). The guy is worried. He is thinking whether to leaving the house or accept the proposal. So, he told a woman whom he took as his mother, the woman advised him not to accept the marriage proposal. Funny enough, this guy is a simp, he told this woman that he loves the female pastor.

Baba abeg give me the woman number, I go dey help your friend bleep her

3 Likes

Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by CrownOfClay724: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
Olofofo.

Wetin be your own?

You use one mouth say he love the woman.
You use the other side call him simp

At that age, he is well capable of making life decisions for himself.
It is up to him to complain about the age or not.
Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by brosom(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
As the simp wey u be,

Consider her na, nothing wrong in helping a friend grin
Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by Truvelisback(m): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
CrownOfClay724:
Olofofo.

Wetin be your own?

You use one mouth say he love the woman.
You use the other side call him simp

At that age, he is well capable of making life decisions for himself.
It is up to him to complain about the age or not.
Na u get ur mouth, If u like use am chop shit. The love is likely a manipulation. Note: She takes care of him in terms of feeding and do give him money atimes. The woman do not want him to work or do any job to fend for himself.
Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by Fmlao: 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2021

Why are tonight's OP simp?

Free pussay
No attachment
Free food
Free accommodation
Free money

Even, our darling daddy Buhari will accept this offer

Age no be number again?

1 Like

Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by Cerebellum: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
Number 1 OP you're a foool
2 You're a mumu Foool
3 You're A Eleribuu mumu foool angry
Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by Truvelisback(m): 7:33am On Oct 29, 2021
Cerebellum:
Number 1 OP you're a foool
2 You're a mumu Foool
3 You're A Eleribuu mumu foool angry
Words coming from an empty coconut head.

Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by Truvelisback(m): 7:36am On Oct 29, 2021
Fmlao:
Free pussay No attachment Free food Free accommodation Free money

Age no be number again?
It's his choice.
Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by Cerebellum: 8:07am On Oct 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
Words coming from an empty coconut head.

Thunda fire your dirty shrinked skull cheesy
Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by Messiah78: 8:19am On Oct 29, 2021
40yrs Toto?? Ouch, sweet, them puna dey tight like virgin, their bobby tastes like milo.

I approve the marriage, tell your friend to go ahead ahead

1 Like

Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by Truvelisback(m): 8:22am On Oct 29, 2021
Cerebellum:

Thunda fire your dirty shrinked skull cheesy
Abeg, go play shit, mumu.
Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by Truvelisback(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2021
brosom:
As the simp wey u be,

Consider her na, nothing wrong in helping a friend grin

I have considered her. The woman is not just physically matured, she is mentally matured too. She is well mannered too and a graduate too. My surprise is that, what could have prompted her feelings for this guy? When i heard it, i was so astonished. She is also beautiful too. This guy is even feeling unworthy of having her as a wife.
Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by brosom(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
I have considered her. The woman is not just physically matured, she is mentally matured too. She is well mannered too and a graduate too. My surprise is that, what could have prompted her feelings for these guy? When i heard it, i was so astonished. She is also beautiful too. This guy is even feeling unworthy of having her as a wife.

In western world, nothing is wrong with daring/ marrying such a woman.

But her, everything is wrong.

Why don't first date for few months, at least it'll help if that's what she really want.

Maybe na steady konji dey worry the woman, but come to think of it, if na konji, why not be open to the guy instead of using marriage as excuse, u get the point?

1 Like

Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by Truvelisback(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2021
brosom:

In western world, nothing is wrong with daring/ marrying such a woman.

But her, everything is wrong.

Why don't first date for few months, at least it'll help if that's what she really want.

Maybe na steady konji dey worry the woman, but come to think of it, if na konji, why not be open to the guy instead of using marriage as excuse, u get the point?
They live in the same house. The guy is a simple guy likewise the woman too. From my experience, the woman is mature enough to handle the guy. The woman wants to make the marriage a secret. Note: To get husband these days no easy ooo. Anyway, body no be firewood.
Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by Truvelisback(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2021
Fmlao:
Free pussay No attachment Free food Free accommodation Free money

Age no be number again?
U make sense.
Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by babaalagbo1(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2021
Age is just a number...no big deal
Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by brosom(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
They live in the same house. The guy is a simple guy likewise the woman too. From my experience, the woman is mature enough to handle the guy. The woman wants to make the marriage a secret. Note: To get husband these days no easy ooo. Anyway, body no be firewood.
Yes body no be fire wood,

Why make it a secret? For how long would it be secret?

The guy should man up and decide for himself, after all the lady fit be her destiny help mate, u never can tell.

Though I know u re the guy, matured pkekus dey sweet o, no stress of yanmayama cheesy
Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by Truvelisback(m): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
brosom:
Yes body no be fire wood,

Why make it a secret? For how long would it be secret?

The guy should man up and decide for himself, after all the lady fit be her destiny help mate, u never can tell.

Though I know u re the guy, matured pkekus dey sweet o, no stress of yanmayama cheesy
Lol, i am not the guy. The lady is good, character wise, mentally and physically mature. She intend to make the marriage secret(so as to avoid oppositions from third party). Luckily the guy too is a private person too.
Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by Truvelisback(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Messiah78:
40yrs Toto?? Ouch, sweet, them puna dey tight like virgin, their bobby tastes like milo.

I approve the marriage, tell your friend to go ahead ahead
This lady is beautiful. Her body still fresh. The back and front still gallant. I was just wondering abt their age difference.
Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by Youngpo413: 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ermmm wahalla be like what again?
Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by brosom(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
Lol, i am not the guy. The lady is good, character wise, mentally and physically mature. She intend to make the marriage secret(so as to avoid oppositions from third party). Luckily the guy too is a private person too.
ok fine, since the guy is a private person that's make two of them.

Enjoy buddy grin grin
Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by Truvelisback(m): 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
brosom:
ok fine, since the guy is a private person that's make two of them.

Enjoy buddy grin grin
No lele.
Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by brosom(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
No lele.
and don't forget to update me o,

Guy man grin grin
Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by Truvelisback(m): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
brosom:
and don't forget to update me o,
Guy man grin grin
Alright.

1 Like

Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by tobechi20(m): 4:31am On Oct 30, 2021
I laff
Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by Truvelisback(m): 6:42am On Oct 30, 2021
Youngpo413:
Ermmm wahalla be like what again?
E be like person wey shit dey catch in motor.
Re: I Dey Fear Ojuju... by Truvelisback(m): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day fellas, A guy who had no place to stay decided to live with a female pastor whose husband is late. The woman who is above 40yrs of age, accomodated the guy(23 or 24yrs of age). Although, the woman has money. According to this guy, the woman do come to disturb this guy for sex when he is asleep(konji na bastard). This guy would turn down the woman. So one day, this woman told this guy that: Let us marry each other.....The guy is now very scared to turn down the woman's proposal. Note: The age gap. She is also a single mother of 2 children. This guy just wan start life(no kids yet). The guy is worried. He is thinking whether to leaving the house or accept the proposal. So, he told a woman whom he took as his mother, the woman advised him not to accept the marriage proposal. He told this woman that he loves the female pastor.
Hello Fellas, Still on the matter. The woman had been making advances on the guy several times to f*ck the guy while he is asleep but the guy had been turning her down. So, the woman has told him to leave since he doesn't want to f*ck her, that she can't be taking care of him in terms of feeding, clothing and shelter, only for the guy to be turning her down. As i am talking to u right now, the guy has left her place.

(1) (Reply)

Guys This Is A Question For You / See Why I Will Breakup With My Girlfriend / Balenciaga For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.