Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,022 members, 7,953,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism (39128 Views)

We Will Train, Equip Forests Squad With Modern Tech To Tackle Banditry – Ganduje / Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari / Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by nedekid: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
superCleanworks:

Funny. Is this a graduation year contest? Should I send my certificates and passports to you for age verification? Is that what we are talking about?

Your age is not a direct visa to knowledge.
I was expecting you to show me what you know but here you are talking about how you are as old as Noah.
Your age is irrelevant on the table of knowledge.

If by chance you are older than I am, then I would kill myself if I get to your age with such shallowness. God forbid.

You left the university 100 years ago and you still swim in a swimming pool of ignorance with such questions.

I am done with you.

Happy old age.

You tell me to travel, study more etc. Such talk comming from an ignoramus, who probably the most he has traveled to is Abuja city. Mr advicer, what are your life experiences?
If you are not ignorant and just speak just for the point of talking or making people know you have a mouth, what is your point? Nigeria army buys IFV from China, you say China may have planted stuff that will send information to China. Ok. Mr sense, what information will be sent and of what use will it be to China?
Just state one use that info will be to China.
Mr man, I put it to you that you are an ignoramus. You know nothing. You are a poorly educated person assuming you went to school. If I were your parents, I will ask for a refund.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by B11la2b: 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by aniblue(m): 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
As usual , and you'll see the pictures where Boko Haram burn and siezes the tanks
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Never4getU: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
All these newly aquire this blabla are all veils attempt in preparation against possible force disintegration of the country since it's now loudest.

Anything to continue to keep the failed state united by force is welcome.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by bepositive11: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hypocrisy! The solution is not weapons. The solution is creating more jobs to keep people busy!
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Tundex911: 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Soon dem go release trillion of dollars spent on this...

Fuvk administration
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by seanjy4konji: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Alll this boko haram is just a means for the north to loot us dry...

We are a doomed country...

It has no more hope unless war.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by NUHUUSMAN(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Government will prefer to kill us than saving us. when you are hungry government will not care, when you don't have job government will not care, revenue higher that salary government don't care, minimum wage of a staff for one year cannot settle hospital bills, when you are find faulty or guilty of an offend salary can not settle your case or charge, cost of living higher that income, if you are maltreated government will not care. As soon as you take law into your hand that has to do with the rich Government will use his last money to buy enough weapons to finished innocent sour. why salary of some staff much more higher than others while nature of work remain same or the low income earner work more than the higher salary pay same human same country same family problems. If same money use for this weapons, is being use for food stuff crime will have being a history of the pass.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Invitationn: 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
superCleanworks:
all this equipment with future level spyware that transmits information back to China

trust the chinese at your own risk
Who do you suggest we trust pls?
Considering we can't do shit on our own.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by KEMSLAI: 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
You see why boko haram cannot end? Projects like this because budget allocation and contractor who got this stuffs shoni CC!!!.......u know the rest grin
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Johncables402: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nonsense, you think terrorists will fight fellow terrorists? Rubbish and beans. They want to finish off innocent citizens especially Biafra agitators .
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by amuwo1980: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
They will dash 40 to Boko haram and isis and other buhari affiliates and display 20 and deploy the remaining to kill innocent Igbo youths
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by piagetskinner(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Armored tank wey de do brake and quench

Is that one a tank?

Bokoharam will soon possess their possession
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Cassetteman: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
omokab:
Good one by the federal government .
does that makes any difference
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Mystery9(m): 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
hybrid11:
That looks like an analogue tanker and that is old modern ..
What happened yo latest gadget Slow country
Look at what this one is saying shocked. Have you entered inside.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by kunle75(m): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
AntiBMC:
New gifts for Bokoharam iswap terrorists.

Gbam !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by DJInfluence: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
When boko Haram attack the soldiers, they go abandon the tanks for boko Haram. No be our army?
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Karnice600: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
superCleanworks:
all this equipment with future level spyware that transmits information back to China

trust the chinese at your own risk

I tell you. Only few people are concerned about this. I don't know whats so promising about China that Nigeria is so obsessed with
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by teemac01(m): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
they have just bought the best knock offs china has to offer...and you wonder why some soldiers fear to go to the front with these kind of machinery...am very sure just 1 rpg will put a veery big hole in these knock off vehicle....
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by tonyshine01: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nigerian Army, I hope this will now totally vindicate "Trooper Temple Ahunanya" and his colleagues who were jailed for "mutiny" when they asked for these APC's and other platforms instead of the old Steyr?

Those boys should be adequately compensated immediately and reinstated and reintegrated into the Army owing to the fact that they are willing to fight.

This is the only way you will show justice because they feel betrayed and indeed the Army betrayed them.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by knowntous: 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
40 FOR BOKO HARAM 20 FOR NIGERIA SOLDIERS
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by baralatie(m): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
nedekid:

Naa, Abraham's is a main battle tank. Our equivalent of that in the NA of recent is the T72 mbt.
This one is a lightly armored infantry personel transporter or troop carrier. The armor is usually aluminium and steel alloy.
It is usually used to move combat troops in tandem with mbt in the battle space.
So it is like a bullet proof truck?
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by RemoveKebab: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
Chinese copy of bmp 1 cry
I sorry for the troops it will carry.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Ripama: 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Only if they won't be hijacked by the same terrorists in no time.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by powerkey: 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Christmas gift to bokoharam terrorists and bandits.

Buhari will not hand over come 2023.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by bizzibodi(m): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
I wept when I went to amoured brigade & saw d large numbers of scrap armoured tanks there?
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by baralatie(m): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
bizzibodi:
I wept when I went to amoured brigade & saw d large numbers of scrap armoured tanks there?
Well they can be turned arround
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by bizzibodi(m): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Tank warfare is only useful in fortified area like caves, buildings,hills,rocky outcrops.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by hmhameed(m): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Empowering and strengthen terrorists
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by doctor20202020(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
I pray make boka Aram no collect am 4 there hand ooo,they for use d money take feed d poor Nigerians people are dying of poverty may God help Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
60 is too small
We need more like 1,500 Tanks and 2,500 Armored Vehicles
The president should borrow more money so we can buy. so that after defeating Boko Haram and Bandits, we can then bully Cameroon into submission for invading Nigeria Vilages
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by nedekid: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
baralatie:

So it is like a bullet proof truck?
It is stronger thank that. Some call it infantry fighting vehicle.
Watch the video below.
Pay attention to 2.30 min. You will see the BMP under cover from the T72 mbt drive to a building, turn its back to the building. The doors located at the back are opened and infantry is deployed under cover. That is the work of btm.
It usually works best with mbt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3iybadRnCA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline / Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University / Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.