Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism (38652 Views)

Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari / Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria / Nigeria Fully Capable Of Dealing With Banditry, Terrorism - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by AntiBMC(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2021
JAMO84:
Enemy of progress

Yes...of progressive terr0rists.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by deavicky(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Chinko all the way, These Chinese are truly contributing to the development of Africa, unlike our Christian, crusaders aka colonial masters.
How I wish it was China that colonized Africa, Nigeria would have reached its full potential as not only giant of Africa, but also a security council member.
why bringing Christianity into this? Or in your myopic thinking, you think China is a Muslim country.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by chinedusamson(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2021
They are preparing for war against agitators never for banditry or boko haram
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Brushstrokes20: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

Lol... Good afternoon piglet
Doomed donkey grin
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by contigiency(m): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2021
hybrid11:
That looks like an analogue tanker and that is old modern ..
What happened yo latest gadget Slow country

Unfortunately, you are ignorant of what you are saying, but of course, this is Nairaland where every illiterate forms to be an expert.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by SaiOsinbajo: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Doomed donkey grin

Get thee behind me Satan!! I have reasonable things and humans to deal with abeg
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Joker25: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2021
70% of these tanks go come down southern Nigeria 25% na bandits get am then the remaining 5% na Nigeria army get am

If u know u know
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Brushstrokes20: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

Get thee behind me Satan!! I have reasonable things and humans to deal with abeg
Spineless swine! grin rest in pieces!
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by baralatie(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2021
GenBuhari:
IPOB supporters please , I take God beg you to get sense!
If you succeed draw the army to our region the gods our our ancestors must deal with you mercilessly and eternally.

If you care for Ndi Igbo and are keen to fight then go and meet Nigerian troops at Sambisa forest and fight them till your heart's content! Nonsense!
grin
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by FA13(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2021
Seeing the base, you will immediately know it is Chinese product.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by mediainc: 10:59am On Oct 29, 2021
Design quite impressive, built in a stealth mode... in design, special attention should be put into design, to make the vehicle hard to target with missiles, toughness of steel is another important angle to be considered.

God bless the Nigerian army
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Babaken(m): 10:59am On Oct 29, 2021
Because they have donate the older ones
To BOko HARAM , ISWAP and rest of their workers.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Calitoscassius(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2021
Millions of nigerians are in poverty, there are high cost of living, no hospitals, no accessible roads, no electricity, no nothing!

Guess what is soo important in the nigerian govt, to improve the lives of nigerians....... armoured vehicles from China! grin grin to fight so called bandits and terrorists which the same govt created. In other words more armours for the bandits and terrorists.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by nedekid: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2021
superCleanworks:

you have just shown you know nothing about what i was talking about but that is alright, we can not know everything.
the real problem starts when you make no attempt to make yourself better by learning.
try to travel, read and STUDY, then ask questions.

those are my last words to you
Oga, tell me about traveling, study etc 20-30 years ago. Do not advice me Bros. Some of you on this forum were not born when we left university or at most were wearing pampas and sucking breast.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Lightorder: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2021
Hope catapults won’t penetrate these ones. Made in China, you know whar am saying ?
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by nedekid: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2021
baralatie:

I almost thought it was an Abraham tank but a close look made it clear it was not
Naa, Abraham's is a main battle tank. Our equivalent of that in the NA of recent is the T72 mbt.
This one is a lightly armored infantry personel transporter or troop carrier. The armor is usually aluminium and steel alloy.
It is usually used to move combat troops in tandem with mbt in the battle space.

Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Pootle: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2021
baralatie:

There is a lot required in building either a

An armoured bullet proof vehicle!

It is different from building a battle tank armoured to withstand she'll attacks and
It is a different ball game to build attack tanks

so what your point, that building armored tank require so much specialty that a population of almost 300m people are so dumb that they cant build it na rocket....have you ever read south africa importing stuffs like this,
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Sdbsylaz: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Rhozabeth(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2021
I still wonder why we buy everything we need from china!
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by RiceProducers: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Rhozabeth:
I still wonder why we buy everything we need from china!

We don't
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Rhozabeth(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2021
RiceProducers:

We don't
You don't! But Nigerian govt do! Small time China go recolonize us if care is not taken!
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by denjjy(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2021
The clowns among the army will deliberately cede soen of the gadgets to the terrorists, those guys will definitely get there own share of the armour
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by jaxxy(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2021
It’s onr thing to have these equipments it’s another thing to know how to use them efficiently. Lol
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Hallabee1(m): 11:28am On Oct 29, 2021
Aje...

Most of this our Oga at the top already cash out big time
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by buckeyemedia: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2021
Grace001:
If Benin republic or Togo can get half of the money Nigeria government has channeled towards buying of weapons to fight insurgent, these two countries will be an eldorado

Northern Nigeria created these monsters called terrorism/banditry to waste the scarce resources of Nigeria that comes from the south.

Southern Nigeria mumu never do, make una enjoy the one Nigeria where northern oligarchy will continue to dominate
Keep quiet Almajirin, go & join the army to contribute your own quota.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2021
Are we really war against the terrorist or they are just showing us pictures for fun
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by slimfit1(m): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2021
seunaj:
Any armored tank acquired during Buhari regime is to strengthen the bandits. Many of those tanks would be staged to have been hijacked by bandit in no time. Buhari doing everything he can to fortify the bandits against the next southern president likely to rule the damn country

Just what I was thinking.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by obinna58(m): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2021
A country that should be fighting poverty is busy fighting terrorism

Shame.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Charisma01: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2021
AntiBMC:
New gifts for Bokoharam iswap terrorists.

Why must people like you always be negative?
Dont you want to see positive change?
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Akharmony: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2021
KrazyDemo indeed...
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by superCleanworks(m): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2021
nedekid:

Oga, tell me about traveling, study etc 20-30 years ago. Do not advice me Bros. Some of you on this forum were not born when we left university or at most were wearing pampas and sucking breast.

Funny. Is this a graduation year contest? Should I send my certificates and passports to you for age verification? Is that what we are talking about?

Your age is not a direct visa to knowledge.
I was expecting you to show me what you know but here you are talking about how you are as old as Noah.
Your age is irrelevant on the table of knowledge.

If by chance you are older than I am, then I would kill myself if I get to your age with such shallowness. God forbid.

So? If it's transmit to China, of what use is it to them and of what detriment to us?

You left the university 100 years ago and you still swim in a swimming pool of ignorance with such questions.

I am done with you.

Happy old age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State / Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.