Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,506 members, 7,865,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Would You Be Delighted Like Ronaldo If You Are Expecting Twins After 4 Kids? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Be Delighted Like Ronaldo If You Are Expecting Twins After 4 Kids? (456 Views)

Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins / Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Be Delighted Like Ronaldo If You Are Expecting Twins After 4 Kids? by StagethemTVee: 5:08am On Oct 29, 2021
If you already have 4 kids and the doctor announces number 5 & 6 are on the way together(twins), would you be cool with it like Ronaldo is?

Would you be excited like Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez who can't wait to meet their new Twins after 4 kids?

Georgina is pregnant with Twins and the couple are excited about it. That will make 6 kids. What will inform your mood and why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiVJsptz0tk

Re: Would You Be Delighted Like Ronaldo If You Are Expecting Twins After 4 Kids? by ogbenimax007: 5:21am On Oct 29, 2021
Why wouldn't I when i knw how many digit dey my aza

3 Likes

Re: Would You Be Delighted Like Ronaldo If You Are Expecting Twins After 4 Kids? by dominique(f): 5:32am On Oct 29, 2021
No be small cry I go cry o. Even with money, raising 6 kids is a lot of work. Exact thing happened to a family friend. They already had four kids with a family child who lost his mother at infancy, next thing the wife missed her depo injection and boom she conceived twins. The woman said she wept everyday as abortion was not an option in her religion unless life is at stake,it was her husband kept calming her down till she delivered. The twins are one and half years now, the five older kids are going to private school. I keep telling her lord is your strength o. Seven kids in this economy no he beans o

ogbenimax007:
Why wouldn't I when i knw how many digit dey my aza

Op is talking about in your current situation not if you're rich like Ronaldo grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Delighted Like Ronaldo If You Are Expecting Twins After 4 Kids? by Ahmed0336(m): 6:10am On Oct 29, 2021
When the MONEY is there, I see no reason why having 6 kids should be an issue.
Re: Would You Be Delighted Like Ronaldo If You Are Expecting Twins After 4 Kids? by Pled: 6:13am On Oct 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Would You Be Delighted Like Ronaldo If You Are Expecting Twins After 4 Kids? by chiommy123(f): 6:13am On Oct 29, 2021
Even ronaldo will complain one day. Rising kids is not just about money
Re: Would You Be Delighted Like Ronaldo If You Are Expecting Twins After 4 Kids? by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 29, 2021
If I'm rich like him, why not?
With domestic workers sorrounding me, I'm good to go.

But as an average Nigerian, I won't dare go beyond one. I like my life. Biko.
Re: Would You Be Delighted Like Ronaldo If You Are Expecting Twins After 4 Kids? by doggedfighter(f): 6:23am On Oct 29, 2021
Six is quite a handful.

Nigerian is quite hard.
Re: Would You Be Delighted Like Ronaldo If You Are Expecting Twins After 4 Kids? by Bola146(f): 6:25am On Oct 29, 2021
No, 4 is a crowd and 4 kids are enough even with the wealth. If I have money like Dangote, 3 children are enough for me

2 Likes

Re: Would You Be Delighted Like Ronaldo If You Are Expecting Twins After 4 Kids? by MRDEE01: 6:49am On Oct 29, 2021
Ronaldo can even born 20,money dey na
Re: Would You Be Delighted Like Ronaldo If You Are Expecting Twins After 4 Kids? by suffering: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2021
The money is there and he has at least three more years of athletic service. He can do whatever he wants.
Re: Would You Be Delighted Like Ronaldo If You Are Expecting Twins After 4 Kids? by ogbenimax007: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
dominique:
No be small cry I go cry o. Even with money, raising 6 kids is a lot of work. Exact thing happened to a family friend. They already had four kids with a family child who lost his mother at infancy, next thing the wife missed her depo injection and boom she conceived twins. The woman said she wept everyday as abortion was not an option in her religion unless life is at stake,it was her husband kept calming her down till she delivered. The twins are one and half years now, the five older kids are going to private school. I keep telling her lord is your strength o. Seven kids in this economy no he beans o

Op is talking about in your current situation not if you're rich like Ronaldo grin
i ask my wife to go for family planning after my second kids which is 2 girls..... I knw the billing am facing from my family alone not to talk of my in-laws
Re: Would You Be Delighted Like Ronaldo If You Are Expecting Twins After 4 Kids? by wunmi590(m): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2021

Jakpaism is my next line of action, in this my present situation....

Me wey I dey tell wify say my present 10month old baby must clock like 3-4years old before we plan another self,..

(1) (Reply)

Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done To You / Re: Lawyers: Is This Not A Deceit? Is There No Competent Lawyer To Defend This A / Father's Day: Drop A message to your unborn child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.