Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) (2283 Views)

How I Placed My Life On A Risk Yesterday For My Music Career (pics) / I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by Iamdbull: 7:40am On Oct 29, 2021
So due to my upcoming birthday like a month ago I decided to drop what was dubbed the song of the decade. After releasing it we discovered some technical error in the sound and since it's a song dubbed as a masterpiece we had to recall it.

I then contacted a very professional sound engineer who was eager to jump on it, long story short the song was ready after a week but unfortunately I couldn't balance up. Had to save for another week to balance up.

I was so happy that finally it's dropping and fans from home and abroad were already anticipating. Only for the engineer to tell me his MacBook developed a fault.

I was dumbfounded, at first I thought maybe he hasn't completed the job, only to pass his studio and see him having heated argument with a couple of guys one of them is a popular artist but I won't mention his name.

It was when he saw me passing that he called me to come and testify to them that his MacBook is faulty like he reported to me earlier. I felt so down

Am so depressed right now. Why why why!!!!

Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by Fahdiga(m): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2021
Run to your village square asap and tell them to leave you alone or else

1 Like

Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by PlayMaker14: 7:43am On Oct 29, 2021
Airforce1 has pass the baton to you... This has nothing to do with your village people.

Just relax, by the second quarter of next year, you'll become a baby daddy.

By the way, “Na over confidence make February nor complete”

Song of the decade indeed.

10 Likes

Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by Davash222(m): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2021
. I decided to drop what was dubbed the song of the decade

Where you drop the song of the decade, Nna?

4 Likes

Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by dacblogger: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2021
Song of the decade ke...
You never drop song, you don dey overhype am.. iJi kwa ya nwayo

1 Like

Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:57am On Oct 29, 2021
U release song inside barbing saloon and expect it to blow

5 Likes

Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by house10s: 7:58am On Oct 29, 2021
Iamdbull:
So due to my upcoming birthday like a month ago I decided to drop what was dubbed the song of the decade. After releasing it we discovered some technical error in the sound and since it's a song dubbed as a masterpiece we had to recall it.

I then contacted a very professional sound engineer who was eager to jump on it, long story short the song was ready after a week but unfortunately I couldn't balance up. Had to save for another week to balance up.

I was so happy that finally it's dropping and fans from home and abroad were already anticipating. Only for the engineer to tell me his MacBook developed a fault.

I was dumbfounded, at first I thought maybe he hasn't completed the job, only to pass his studio and see him having heated argument with a couple of guys one of them is a popular artist but I won't mention his name.

It was when he saw me passing that he called me to come and testify to them that his MacBook is faulty like he reported to me earlier. I felt so down

come with ur beat make i produce better song for u.

sha write d lyrics down i dont do free style.
last last d words no dey ever make sense
Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 8:14am On Oct 29, 2021
All I can say is sorry oo...
Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by Divoc19(f): 8:17am On Oct 29, 2021
Never give up.
Don't forget to have a plan B, C, D and E

2 Likes

Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by Cerebellum: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

Eweehhh

You no well ogrin

4 Likes

Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

6 Likes

Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by bigcee(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by Iamdbull: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Airforce1 has pass the baton to you... This has nothing to do with your village people.

Just relax, by the second quarter of next year, you'll become a baby daddy.

By the way, “Na over confidence make February nor complete”

Song of the decade indeed.
[center][/center] grin
Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by Harrykn: 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Shit happens, the song go still drop....
No fear
Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by Iamdbull: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
Harrykn:
Shit happens, the song go still drop....
No fear
Thanks alot I appreciate it
Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by helinues: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
May be the village people are only returning your missed calls.

Na only when people get problem Dem dey remember their village people
Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by Foodqueen(f): 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
Airforce has been there before......
Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by younglleo: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mention me after u done overcome sha!
But u go surely overcome them!
Believe
Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by Eyinju112(f): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
That red thing be like your village people in their red robe and hair gear
Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iamdbull:

That engineer is wack af.. a truly professional works with at least 3 sound devices and backs up all the master copy of his works. You never serious. Continue to blame village people till dey mean u undecided
Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by Iamdbull: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Eyinju112:
That red thing be like your village people in their red robe and hair gear

grin grin grin
Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2021
Iamdbull:

its a sign... music is not your call, maybe you've been called by God to be a catholic priest.grin
Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by Gunboysavage(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
I tire oo grin
Davash222:
[b][/b]
Where you drop the song of the decade, Nna?
Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by Iamdbull: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
BadRadio:
its a sign... music is not your call, maybe you've been called by God to be a catholic priest.grin
Na wa oooh
Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by atilla(m): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Your comment made me laugh out loud

1 Like

Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by FvckAllMods: 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
You don chop?
Iamdbull:

Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by Iamdbull: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
FvckAllMods:
You don chop?
You get food for me?
Re: It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) by FvckAllMods: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
If me sef see food I go chop
Iamdbull:

You get food for me?

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On / At Age 90, Man Can Still Be S. X. U. Ll. Y Active Using Aremo Honey Remedy. / What Does This Mean From A Lady??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.