Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,774 members, 7,844,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince (10457 Views)

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Intersexxsherry(f): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:
Lets talk sex talk

Omo diz just happen today o, i went to see my g3 diz morning and wen got to his door i just bash in , base on say my gee, behold my gee dey do doggy stlyle, na so i move back.

share yours
lol? Whats so special about catching people having sex or does it turn you on?
That's disgusting seeing that.
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Lilsameey: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
CaptainZubi:

No mind them. E go first deceive them reach one level , after he go con dey ask of money.. all of them na the same.. nonsense people.
,..I swear,..nah dat format Dem dey use make their money.
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
alexvic12:
I and other affiliate marketers make money by "calling people". That's the truth.

I'm only offering to teach interested people why and how we do it, and why they should do it.

You make money from teaching people how to make money grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by angelfallz(m): 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
many fine girls have been knacked badly. In fact the more beautiful a girl is, the more likely that she has be knacked.

federal9:
Mine was in secondary school. After break time, I went to the school backyard to pee, as I took a sharp corner, I saw my class mate ( a female) having sex with an SS1 student.

Immediately they saw me, they shivered. I left them. In the next minute, she came to class silent, thinking I would tell others what I saw.

She started respecting me from that day.

SS3 Female student, kicking SS1 male student.

I was disgusted by her act. She was the most beautiful female student in the class.
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by angelfallz(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
The bolded,
You are wrong.
You don't knock and go inside.
You knock and wait for a response.
If you knock and go inside what is now the essence of knocking?

Knock and wait for a response.

Tallesty1:
It doesn't matter if he is your GEE, your shadow, your spirit or your succubus, always knock on people's door before you go inside.

Even if you leave people in your own house to go out and get something, courtesy demands that you knock before going back inside but Nigerians are something else.

I have this friend that will walk into my sitting room like we both own it and straight to my bedroom if I am not in the sitting room.

I have warned him severally but old habits hardly die so I no now lock my front door when I am inside.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Eyinju112(f): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Bad boy grin grin grin
larrybabanla:
That was in 2010, when I was working in a local guest house like that, before I fix guests in a room? I will go to the room, opening the curtain a bit for a clear view, so when they are doing their thing, I will go back of the window to watch live p*rn, ..
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by MufasaLion: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
I comment my reserve.
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by KingMack(m): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
you go soon choke

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by chiazorfrancis: 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
No be lie you talk o..
IamKizzbrown10:

HABA NA, WE U NO COLLECT YOUR SHARE AND CLEAN MOUTH. CHAI!! I WISH I WAS THE ONE, NA THERE WE GO END AM
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by FreeSpirited: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
Beckysexy:
OP, you deserve a cold slap and you deserved to see whatever nonsense your eyes wanted to see.How can you just enter without knocking.
Don't know why most Nigerians don't value privacy.
Why e pain you like this....na u Dem dey fvck

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Drella(m): 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jeon:

I have caught you and your girlfriend having sex on a cardboard box under banana tree next to ur parents window.

I swear I'm not tryna insult you.
But your response sometimes are always off and difficult to attribute a meaning to.
Even your memes are usually unrelated.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Drella(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Beckysexy:
OP, you deserve a cold slap and you deserved to see whatever nonsense your eyes wanted to see.How can you just enter without knocking.
Don't know why most Nigerians don't value privacy.

You don't know what they call "gees".
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Drella(m): 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
joshdeni77:
The day my mama catch dey masturbate ... Choi that day ehn

Don't your doors have bolt or lock?
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by joshdeni77(m): 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Drella:

Don't your doors have bolt or lock?
I forgot
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Drella(m): 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
joshdeni77:

I forgot

How did she react?
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by joshdeni77(m): 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Drella:

How did she react?
Omo she was disappointed, but I no CAre

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Drella(m): 12:03am On Oct 30, 2021
joshdeni77:

Omo she was disappointed, but I no CAre

Lol I can imagine.
It's better she didn't talk about it cos it's gonna be awkward af
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by joshdeni77(m): 12:13am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

Lol I can imagine.
It's better she didn't talk about it cos it's gonna be awkward af

I sha changed for woman though , I regretted that day
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by ashawopikin(m): 1:22am On Oct 30, 2021
Which one is "caught"? Na fork dem dey fork, dem no thief

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 30, 2021
it happened during my third year in unn, i was watching tekno' anything with a laptop when i was hearing put it in properly and enyi oh(it is painful) from the other side of the bed. I wasn't myself for the complete 2 weeks i was shellshocked.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Jeon(f): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

I swear I'm not tryna insult you.
But your response sometimes are always off and difficult to attribute a meaning to.
Even your memes are usually unrelated.

How many times you don quote this moniker but the handle still dey ignore you.

Why are you trying so hard to be notice.
If the memes and comments piss you up, you can clearly avoid any them.

If you have a better sense you will understand the meaning of my response.

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Drella(m): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2021
Jeon:

How many times you don quote this moniker but the handle still dey ignore you.

Why are you trying so hard to be notice.
If the memes and comments piss you up, you can clearly avoid any them.

If you have a better sense you will understand the meaning of my response.

Me trying hard to be noticed?You go give me money abi wetin?
To you now,all those things you usually type are sensible? With your korean memes wey no dey relate too?
Oya I don leave you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Jeon(f): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

Me trying hard to be noticed?You go give me money abi wetin?
To you now,all those things you usually type are sensible? With your korean memes wey no dey relate too?
Oya I don leave you!

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Drella(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2021
joshdeni77:

I sha changed for woman though , I regretted that day

What does you changed for woman mean?
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Drella(m): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2021
Jeon:

You're obsessed with Koreans but whether you like it or not, you're marrying all those abokis in the north as a 13th wife!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Getdabag: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

ever heard of Kris Jenner?

Hes the African version
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Jeon(f): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

You're obsessed with Koreans but whether you like it or not, you're marrying all those abokis in the north as a 13th wife!

I'm to lazy to exchange words with you So I better not waste my precious time in replying a lunatic that lives on nairaland with his stupid facts and baseless theories...
You can clearly run around NL to look for my old chats to satisfy your ur low quantum life.

I invite you to our group chat https://www.nairaland.com/1472878/korean-movies-chatroom.
Because I want to see you Yell the more because of our obsession with Koreans.

You can quote still eternity I wouldn't give a damn.

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by joshdeni77(m): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

Addictions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? / Must Watch! Girl Melts Everyone Exposing Her Whole Body Twerking (video/photos / Why Do Men Love Breast? - Checkout Hilarious Replies From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.